ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****Official 2012 CP Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256626)

the Talking Can 03-06-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8422189)
To be fair, Cassel's actually a halfway decent QB when the run game is on.

Richardson/Charles ensures that it's on for all 16 games.

You'll get nothing but 27/7 seasons out of him with that kind of consistency running the ball.

and accomplish nothing

DeezNutz 03-06-2012 02:38 PM

I would like for SNR to get the **** out of his basement long enough to check CP, make his pick, and then thank his mom for making his lunch and doing his laundry.

Sfeihc 03-06-2012 02:45 PM

Make the easy pick with TR gone, take DeCastro. Make up for letting Hutch get away. I'm sure the Cal guy(Lynch) won't mind having a Cardinal(DeCastro) blasting holes open for him.

DeezNutz 03-06-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 8422277)
Make the easy pick with TR gone, take DeCastro. Make up for letting Hutch get away. I'm sure the Cal guy(Lynch) won't mind having a Cardinal(DeCastro) blasting holes open for him.

If Pest passes on him, Richardson would have been making his way to your pick.

Sfeihc 03-06-2012 03:13 PM

Wow, TR with Dalton and Green! That would be something.

BossChief 03-06-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8420151)
I vote we eject BossChief from this mock and all future mocks.

:rolleyes:

Haha

For what?

BTW, I checked my private messages a couple times...if you had sent a pm (as required via rules to this) and not posted it on my wall, I would have gotten my pick in hours earlier.

I also think it's a bit rich to call for my head when I clearly followed the rules and you didn't...also, you made us all wait quite a bit last year for your pick.

Now, get out of my way so I can rape the talent from this draft as I have the last two years while you ensure your special teams unit is stellar...:D

DJ's left nut 03-06-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8422353)
:rolleyes:

Haha

For what?

BTW, I checked my private messages a couple times...if you had sent a pm (as required via rules to this) and not posted it on my wall, I would have gotten my pick in hours earlier.

I also think it's a bit rich to call for my head when I clearly followed the rules and you didn't...also, you made us all wait quite a bit last year for your pick.

Now, get out of my way so I can rape the talent from this draft as I have the last two years while you ensure your special teams unit is stellar...:D

Do whatever you want, you didn't take Coples from me so I'm happy.

RealSNR 03-06-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8422266)
I would like for SNR to get the **** out of his basement long enough to check CP, make his pick, and then thank his mom for making his lunch and doing his laundry.

Sorry. Some people have to work for a living to put food on the table.

I'm in the middle of crafting a glorious post in which I will make my pick. Hold yer horses.

DJ's left nut 03-06-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8422443)

I'm in the middle of crafting a glorious post in which I will make my pick. Hold yer horses.

Try stealing; it's always worked for me.

I get to put a lot more thought into my draft strategy this way.

DeezNutz 03-06-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8422443)

On CP, we're all independently wealthy. Well...except for your sorry ass. Apologies.

DJ's left nut 03-06-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8422489)
On CP, we're all independently wealthy. Well...except for your sorry ass. Apologies.

How else could the entire damn board manage in polite society with shaved heads and goatees?

Only the super wealthy can pull that look off.

RealSNR 03-06-2012 04:33 PM

The top players available that the Seahawks should consider:

Michael Brockers
David DeCastro
Kendall Wright
Michael Floyd
Luke Kuechly
Dre Kirkpatrick
Dontari Poe

Yes, that's right. The other tackles will continue to fall in this draft. Okung sucks dick (okay he's mediocre, but I love to dig at Sac's boy) and Carpenter had huge injury problems. It's sink or swim, and the new guys haven't been given a real good chance to swim at all. The same goes for G John Moffitt last year, whom I really liked. The team should in no way give up on him after one measly rookie year. He'll figure shit out, and he'll be good.

First step: Get rid of Dre Kirkpatrick. He's not the best player available, and he's far from a need. Trufant and Brandon Browner make up a formidable pair of CBs.

Piss on Michael Floyd (sorry, Pest). His skills are great, but not exceptional. And sheesh you want to talk about a WR with diva problems? How about off-the-field issues? Good lord. People who bitch about Jon Baldwin being a problem child need to shut the **** up.

Interior defensive line would be fabulous, but I don't see the talent available translating to what the Seahawks need. Brockers is a slow ****, still a bit immature, and I've got a nasty ass taste in my mouth from Tyson Jackson. I wouldn't wish that upon any team, especially a team that couldn't use him like a 3-4 team could use him. And **** Dontari Poe. He's not Haloti Ngata. Just shut the **** up, please.

Luke Kuechly, Kendall Wright, or David DeCastro? The talent : need ratio doesn't really favor Wright, IMO. And as great as DeCastro would be for the Seahawks' new run-first offense, they did just fine last year. They're much better finding interior linemen in the middle rounds to replace the other side of Moffit. As much as I hate white LBs (another dig at Sac), Kuechly makes the most sense here.

The Seahawks were fine against the run and pass in terms of yards. However, they can't keep both vets David Hawthorne and Leroy Hill. That's a small problem. By drafting Kuechly, they're getting a solid player to fill that position, as well as a player with the talent to work into pass rush lineups. It doesn't in any way address their pass rush problem, but it adds an extra possibility.

The Seattle Seahawks draft Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College

DeezNutz 03-06-2012 05:39 PM

The Cardinals need help along the offensive line in the worst way. Unfortunately, the OTs in this class are lackluster. Thus, the team selects the BPA at an area of need:

David DeCastro, OG, Stanford

True Fans everywhere rejoice.

RealSNR 03-06-2012 05:49 PM

I'm glad you took the ****ing guard, Deez.

You're a weaker bigger man than I

Direckshun 03-06-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8422531)
I've got a nasty ass taste in my mouth from Tyson Jackson.

We get it. You're ****ing an NFL player. Jesus.

I vote that we eject SNR from the rest of this mock and all future mocks.