ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Polling the ChiefsPlanet Parents... Is 7 too young for a Gun? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=157031)

|Zach| 01-21-2007 02:44 AM

Some liberal must have had his way with this guys girl. Thats the only reason someone would go that far out of their way running their life just be contrary to someone else's beliefs.

crazycoffey 01-21-2007 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc
you take your 7 yr old to titty bars aswell im assuming?

gotta learn somehow

PiMpALiZe 01-21-2007 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Zach)
Some liberal must have had his way with this guys girl. Thats the only reason someone would go that far out of their way running their life just be contrary to someone else's beliefs.

i see you missed the whole point, but i thought it was laid out in simpleton terms enough so i really dont feel like dumbing it down any more for you only, maybe if a few more people need help i will reconsider, so stay tuned..........

HMc 01-21-2007 02:54 AM

you're a reerun with a small penis, so you compensate with an arsenal that you'll never have the manpower to exploit nor the balls to use.

thats what i got out of it.

|Zach| 01-21-2007 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiMpALiZe
i see you missed the whole point, but i thought it was laid out in simpleton terms enough so i really dont feel like dumbing it down any more for you only, maybe if a few more people need help i will reconsider, so stay tuned..........

Don't get mad at us because liberals ran a train on your slut.

|Zach| 01-21-2007 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole
Bob Dole took his first hunter safety course sometime around 2nd grade, and was already familiar with firearms.

If the guy intends to educate the kid about safely using a firearm, and doesn't just turn him loose unsupervised with the weapon and a box of ammo, Bob Dole doesn't see a problem with it.

Agreed.

PiMpALiZe 01-21-2007 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc
you're a reerun with a small penis, so you compensate with an arsenal that you'll never have the manpower to exploit nor the balls to use.

thats what i got out of it.

heh, go google the size of greek penises on the internet, i dont think they come in small sizes, i could be wrong though. and who says i havent already exploited my arsenal?

HMc 01-21-2007 02:59 AM

i notice you didn't address me calling you reeruned.

PiMpALiZe 01-21-2007 03:00 AM

Quote:

Don't get mad at us because liberals ran a train on your slut.

come on dude, what a weak retort, dont make me come back and check on the replies that i am notified of if it isnt going to be some jaw dropping shit. mmkay, thanks.

Logical 01-21-2007 03:00 AM

Maybe we have a terminology issue here. If he has bought an age appropriate weapon for his son to learn with and not actually given him the gun. Then he only allows use under training and supervision of his own or another responsible adult then that is a different story. The impression he has handed over a weapon to a seven year old is what is ill advised. I am hoping it is the former and not the latter.

PiMpALiZe 01-21-2007 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc
i notice you didn't address me calling you reeruned.

thanks for pointing that out, since my iq barely clears 80 (which seems to be the standard), then i cant be considered reeruned according to the government, although some in washington are trying to change that, lets cross our fingers.

|Zach| 01-21-2007 03:03 AM

Quote:

come on dude, what a weak retort, dont make me come back and check on the replies that i am notified of if it isnt going to be some jaw dropping shit. mmkay, thanks.

Could someone translate this for me? Reading this post out loud is pretty funny.

Bob Dole 01-21-2007 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logical
Maybe we have a terminology issue here. If he has bought an age appropriate weapon for his son to learn with and not actually given him the gun. Then he only allows use under training and supervision of his own or another responsible adult then that is a different story. The impression he has handed over a weapon to a seven year old is what is ill advised. I am hoping it is the former and not the latter.

If he really wanted to give the kid his own firearm, something manufactured by Daisy would probably have been more appropriate for a 7 year old.

Surely he's not stupid enough to just turn the little bugger loose on his own with it.

PiMpALiZe 01-21-2007 03:04 AM

Quote:

Could someone translate this for me? Reading this post out loud is pretty funny.

awesome, yes someone help him out please

HMc 01-21-2007 03:06 AM

Quote:

thanks for pointing that out, since my iq barely clears 80 (which seems to be the standard), then i cant be considered reeruned according to the government, although some in washington are trying to change that, lets cross our fingers.

Wow. the standard is 100. well done though.