ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Appreciation for "the movement" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265695)

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-25-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9049762)
Nah - I'm not musically talented necessarily. I was only hanging out because there were a couple of elements I wanted done my way. But I don't have any idea what I'm doing.

I know you think I'm kissing your ass but my earlier point stands. We may have had our differences before but you know why. You don't give yourself any credit. That's cool. It's recognized anyway.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-25-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9049772)
Not a chiefs fan myself but am incredibly impressed by the SOC movement.

A bunch of fans who are tired of it can do something when organized. That's what this thread was about... to recognize and thank them.

Phobia 10-25-2012 06:15 PM

I don't think we've had any differences. I didn't really do anything except put some people together on this thing. I'm good at that. I did help write. I was good at that too, I think. But I think the artist deserves most of the credit on this one. I should probably shut up and let the stupid video come out. If it sucks I just look stupid.

cyborgtable 10-25-2012 06:16 PM

I'm pulling for you guys to get this done. As long as Pioli doesn't get hired if we fire Tannenbaum. A bit of karma for the Herm trade

cabletech94 10-25-2012 06:18 PM

gotta love the planet!!!

what can i do? (well, besides leaving my own movement in a few minutes :) )

Phobia 10-25-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9049793)
I'm pulling for you guys to get this done. As long as Pioli doesn't get hired if we fire Tannenbaum. A bit of karma for the Herm trade

Hahahahahaha - that would be perfect. Circle of nepotism. A pox on your team... Seriously though, thanks for being cool. We don't have any other cool Jets fans here.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-25-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9049791)
I don't think we've had any differences. I didn't really do anything except put some people together on this thing. I'm good at that. I did help write. I was good at that too, I think. But I think the artist deserves most of the credit on this one. I should probably shut up and let the stupid video come out. If it sucks I just look stupid.

Well that's nice lol. Water under the bridge.

cyborgtable 10-25-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9049803)
Hahahahahaha - that would be perfect. Circle of nepotism. A pox on your team... Seriously though, thanks for being cool. We don't have any other cool Jets fans here.

Why wouldn't I be cool. Only team with a longer superbowl drought lol

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-25-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9049811)

Because most fans of other teams don't come here to be cool. It's just a thing we're used to. There are some that do and are active members/contributors but that isn't the rule.

No rival fan can put us in our place like we can though.

Easy 6 10-25-2012 06:25 PM

The recognition of decades of suffering has blown up to proportions i never could have hoped for, the major player media outlets have FINALLY started talking about this.

Thanks to everyone, KC is a consistently voiceless doormat no longer... Win or Die.

cyborgtable 10-25-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9049823)
Because most fans of other teams don't come here to be cool. It's just a thing we're used to. There are some that do and are active members/contributors but that isn't the rule.

No rival fan can put us in our place like we can though.

I'll give you that. Sometimes this place becomes comedy gold just watching other people try to shit talk you guys

Phobia 10-25-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

I was just kidding anyway. We have one other cool Jets fan. Whatisname...

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-25-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9049833)
I'll give you that. Sometimes this place becomes comedy gold just watching other people try to shit talk you guys

This is a fan base truly sick of the shit we've put up with. As you've probably noticed we're done putting up with it. Any rival team fan who thinks they can show up here and make us feel bad is sadly mistaken. Their hate has nothing on us. Hence my thread to thank those who are making this uprising happen.

Want to talk shit on the Chiefs? Join the effort then.

gblowfish 10-25-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

True dat, true dat!

cyborgtable 10-25-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9049854)
This is a fan base truly sick of the shit we've put up with. As you've probably noticed we're done putting up with it. Any rival team fan who thinks they can show up here and make us feel bad is sadly mistaken. Their hate has nothing on us. Hence my thread to thank those who are making this uprising happen.

Want to talk shit on the Chiefs? Join the effort then.

I'm tired so I don't know if you thought I meant my previous post as put down?