ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ****Official Divisional Round Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268792)

Hootie 01-12-2013 02:21 PM

they played the Jets, Dolphins and Bills.

That's almost as bad as the Chargers, Chiefs, Raiders.

BigMeatballDave 01-12-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9308155)
They're also ancient. Only way I see Baltimore winning is if Rice gets off to a fast start and the Broncos are rusty early.

I hear that Champ Bailey is just a young guy...

BigMeatballDave 01-12-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9308244)
they played the Jets, Dolphins and Bills.

That's almost as bad as the Chargers, Chiefs, Raiders.

6 more wins.

Quit ****ing nuthugging the donkeys.

As a Chiefs fan, you should be ashamed of yourself.

tk13 01-12-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9308080)
this is, IMO, the most talented team Peyton has ever had and by leaps and bounds

Holy crap, you have the brain damage too.

Peyton played on a team in Indianapolis that would've went undefeated in the regular season had they not pulled their starters in game 15. Undefeated. Something that's only happened 4 times in the history of the NFL and twice in the modern era. Denver just went 13-3 against maybe the weakest AFC group of teams in a long time.

1ChiefsDan 01-12-2013 02:29 PM

The sooner the donks are out of the playoffs the better. You can't go into a football thread without Hootie spitting fivehead's man juice out of his ****ing mouth.

BigMeatballDave 01-12-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Am The Walrus (Post 9308258)
The sooner the donks are out of the playoffs the better. You can't go into a football thread without Hootie spitting fivehead's man juice out of his ****ing mouth.

LMAO

tk13 01-12-2013 02:30 PM

Heck, even Denver and New England lost every game they played against an NFC playoff team. The Niners blew New England off the field. Really the Falcons whipped Denver too, but both teams fell asleep in the 2nd half. The AFC is terrible. People acting like Denver or New England have accomplished anything great are out of their mind.

Hootie 01-12-2013 02:30 PM

Yes, I admit it's pretty pathetic but I've ALWAYS been a Peyton Manning fan. Well, I used to think he sucked up until that 2003 playoff game at Arrowhead where I watched him and after I cried myself to sleep for a week I thought to myself "holy shit, that's the best QB I've ever freaking seen in my life..."

dirk digler 01-12-2013 02:31 PM

Looks ****ing cold. Might favor Ravens...

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.word...x-70.jpg?w=250

-King- 01-12-2013 02:31 PM

Hootie might have died of a heart attack if Peyton came here.

-King- 01-12-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Am The Walrus (Post 9308258)

ROFLROFL

Hootie 01-12-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9308256)
Holy crap, you have the brain damage too.

Peyton played on a team in Indianapolis that would've went undefeated in the regular season had they not pulled their starters in game 15. Undefeated. Something that's only happened 4 times in the history of the NFL and twice in the modern era. Denver just went 13-3 against maybe the weakest AFC group of teams in a long time.

and as soon as they pulled Peyton from that Jets game...and I remember this distinctly...they were the worst ****ing team I've ever seen. (I had money on that game where Painter shit the bed after they pulled Manning)

in fact, there is an archived meltdown thread on this site from that very game

not to mention I'm pretty sure they pulled out A LOT OF GAMES that year at the very end...they didn't go on any 11 game, 7+ points winning streaks.

Honestly, go rewatch their losses this year. They fell down HUGE early and Peyton almost brought them back each and every time (one game ended because of a McGahee fumble)...

what was the common theme in those games early on? (other than the Atlanta game)

THEY DITCHED THE DUMBASS MCCOY ATTEMPT TO RUN PEYTON FROM A HUDDLE OFFENSE.

They ditched it right after they fell down 24-0 to San Diego and Peyton brought them back to win 35-24. After that, they quit...and since, they haven't had ONE close game.

tk13 01-12-2013 02:35 PM

If the Chiefs had signed Peyton his atrophy would've probably returned and Matt Cassel would've probably finished the season. That's our luck.

Hootie 01-12-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9308268)
Hootie might have died of a heart attack if Peyton came here.

I bet $100 ****ing dollars on the Chiefs 6:1 to land Peyton while Denver was 25:1

meltdown city

Hootie 01-12-2013 02:36 PM

it the Chiefs landed Peyton Scott would have been here another 5 years and the Chiefs would be hosting Baltimore today in the playoffs at Arrowhead