ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   *****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=206424)

big nasty kcnut 01-01-2010 12:54 AM

Jenny lopez sucks
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts 01-01-2010 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 6395750)
Jenny lopez sucks
Posted via Mobile Device

I always heard she swallowed.

JD10367 01-01-2010 01:08 AM

Saw a "Magnum P.I." rerun today with Erin Gray of "Buck Rogers" fame. In that era. I would've hit that like an espresso-hyped kid on a Whsck-A-Mole game. :hump:

Hammock Parties 01-01-2010 09:18 PM

http://cdn.thefrisky.com/images/uplo...ty_watch_m.jpg

Hammock Parties 01-11-2010 07:44 PM

I remember this one time a few years ago when I was visiting my best friend from childhood shortly after he got married. Meet his wife and kid, blah-blah, she gets tired says she's going to bed, its late. Me and my friend stay up drinking and smoking then decide to play some PS2. It was late so we kick off the jeans and were playing the games, boozing and smoking like chimneys in our boxers on the patio furniture that served as his living room set, occasionally lifting a leg, farting, then joking about what it smelled like (a week-old dead raccoon buried in a month old rotten mushy jack-o-lantern was the worst).

The next morning his wife tells us that she had gotten up during the night to take a piss and was horrified to peek through a door and see me and her husband taking our pants off, fearing that we were gonna start queering off or something. After hiding and watching for a couple of hours to find out we were only playing PS2 & the fart game drunk off our rockers she said she almost felt relieved, except for the fact that her living room stank like a smoky shit factory.

That's just how straight dudes roll. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsys...ot-colbert.gif

boogblaster 01-11-2010 07:52 PM

Mother Nature is a virgin ....

blaise 01-12-2010 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogblaster (Post 6435819)
Mother Nature is a virgin ....

She's been known to blow, though

ziggysocki 01-12-2010 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6435777)
I remember this one time a few years ago when I was visiting my best friend from childhood shortly after he got married. Meet his wife and kid, blah-blah, she gets tired says she's going to bed, its late. Me and my friend stay up drinking and smoking then decide to play some PS2. It was late so we kick off the jeans and were playing the games, boozing and smoking like chimneys in our boxers on the patio furniture that served as his living room set, occasionally lifting a leg, farting, then joking about what it smelled like (a week-old dead raccoon buried in a month old rotten mushy jack-o-lantern was the worst).

The next morning his wife tells us that she had gotten up during the night to take a piss and was horrified to peek through a door and see me and her husband taking our pants off, fearing that we were gonna start queering off or something. After hiding and watching for a couple of hours to find out we were only playing PS2 & the fart game drunk off our rockers she said she almost felt relieved, except for the fact that her living room stank like a smoky shit factory.

That's just how straight dudes roll. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsys...ot-colbert.gif

um... yeah. Extremely random.

Slainte 01-12-2010 09:25 AM

I have never understood the appeal of cookies. I hate em. Even as a kid I hated them.

blaise 01-12-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Town'NCountryChief (Post 6437065)
I have never understood the appeal of cookies. I hate em. Even as a kid I hated them.

Pie is better than cookies and cookies are better than cake.

Gonzo 01-12-2010 10:23 AM

WHY THE **** did I get picked for a random pat down inspection at the airport just now, when Apu behind me (wearing combat boots btw) goes through without a second look?


FML
Posted via Mobile Device

Sofa King 01-12-2010 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6437205)
WHY THE **** did I get picked for a random pat down inspection at the airport just now, when Apu behind me (wearing combat boots btw) goes through without a second look?


FML
Posted via Mobile Device

perhaps the Dildo in your luggage was vibrating??

Gonzo 01-12-2010 08:08 PM

Flew to Chicago today, eating at Ditkas restaurant downtown. Mike walks in and said hey to everyone. I got to shake his hand. That was cool. He wears his SB ring btw.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sofa King 01-13-2010 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6439335)
Flew to Chicago today, eating at Ditkas restaurant downtown. Mike walks in and said hey to everyone. I got to shake his hand. That was cool. He wears his SB ring btw.
Posted via Mobile Device

did you say "DA BEARS"? cause i'm sure you woulda been the first..

LaChapelle 01-17-2010 01:57 AM

Tuna and cooked slaw sandwiches don't taste to bad
but they can cause you to fart yourself awake


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.