ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals ***OFFICIAL Royals vs. Twinkies 9/13/12*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263618)

Unsmooth-Moment 09-13-2012 09:30 PM

boo..

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-13-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 8908428)
I planned my life out many years ago. Shit sure didn't turn out like I planned. Just getting rid of a little frustration with this year. We should be where the O's are this year and it still pisses me off

Pitching. This club either fully understands we absolutely have to get more this off season whatever the price or we can kiss being competitive goodbye imo. If they don't take it seriously after this year they never will.

ChiTown 09-13-2012 09:30 PM

Why do I even fu king care. This team is going no where and is cursed to suck for eternity. Amen. Hallelujah. Where's the Advil.

ROYC75 09-13-2012 09:31 PM

Our boys in Blue just went all Silver & Black the last 2 innings.:doh!:

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-13-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 8908440)
This one is on Holland. He could have very easily pitched around Plouffe. They had no one else that could take him yard after that. ****ing dumb mother ****er. Thanks for blowing the sweep by being a dumbshit!

Oh yeah and while we're getting more pitching lose Yost and hire Francona.

stonedstooge 09-13-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8908445)
Pitching. This club either fully understands we absolutely have to get more this off season whatever the price or we can kiss being competitive goodbye imo. If they don't take it seriously after this year they never will.

I agree and have this strange feeling that the rotation next year will be Hochaver, Chen, Guthrie, Mendoza and Smith. I may be moving to a place that will no longer allow me to have FoxKC. Might be a blessing in disquise

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-13-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 8908457)
I agree and have this strange feeling that the rotation next year will be Hochaver, Chen, Guthrie, Mendoza and Smith. I may be moving to a place that will no longer allow me to have FoxKC. Might be a blessing in disquise

I'm more a die-hard Royals fan than any other team but if we don't seriously address the starting rotation this off season... if we go into next season with that starting 5 I will be seriously tested.

ChiTown 09-13-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8908474)
I'm more a die-hard Royals fan than any other team but if we don't seriously address the starting rotation this off season... if we go into next season with that starting 5 I will be seriously tested.

Until this Franchise is sold to an Owner that actually gives a shit about the Team, the Community and the History of this Club, I won't be half the fan I used to be when we were owned by Mr. K. It's just not the same being a slave bitch to Walmart

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-13-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 8908489)
Until this Franchise is sold to an Owner that actually gives a shit about the Team, the Community and the History of this Club, I won't be half the fan I used to be when we were owned by Mr. K. It's just not the same being a slave bitch to Walmart

Glass is not the ideal owner... but I'm not going to go into the positive things he's done the last few years because it would be a repost x10 and no one but the truly hardcore will believe it anyway until the MLB team is competitive.

ChiTown 09-13-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8908512)
Glass is not the ideal owner... but I'm not going to go into the positive things he's done the last few years because it would be a repost x10 and no one but the truly hardcore will believe it anyway until the MLB team is competitive.

Truly hardcore? Um, okay.

DeezNutz 09-13-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8908512)

I'm aware of all of it, and it doesn't outweigh the bad.

He's a poor owner.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-13-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 8908537)
Truly hardcore? Um, okay.

You're the one who said you couldn't be a fan until the ownership changes. I'm the one who said Glass has made some positive steps. I'm guessing you don't know what they are but if you do then good for you. My guess is only the "truly hardcore" know because others have given up.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-13-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8908546)
I'm aware of all of it, and it doesn't outweigh the bad.

He's a poor owner.

You're right. It doesn't. He (Glass) hasn't done enough. No arguement.

ChiTown 09-14-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8908553)
You're right. It doesn't. He (Glass) hasn't done enough. No arguement.

That's my point.