ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The National Media is now joining the hate train! (An article from Fox Sports) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264499)

DaWolf 10-01-2012 11:43 AM

Reiter used to work in KC. Good to know he's still got our backs...

NJChiefsFan 10-01-2012 12:24 PM

I love that the media is finally pointing out the truth. That being said, **** them all for taking so damn long to do so. They were all on the Cassel train for way too long.

Gonzo 10-01-2012 01:03 PM

C'mon gang... This is just a hiccup in a long season! They can still right this ship and achieve Clark's goals. You know, 7-9 and a mid 1st round Linebacker!!!

To the ship?

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-02-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 8967058)
C'mon gang... This is just a hiccup before you barf out the 5th of cheapass Hunt brand vodka you bought at Walgreens!
To the ship?

FXD.:D

Bane 10-02-2012 08:26 AM

Hells YEAH!!!!!

The Bad Guy 10-02-2012 08:38 AM

Pioli refuses to bring in legit competition for Cassel so he doesn't have to bench him.

I can't wait until that smug one who sucks the penis is gone.

notorious 10-02-2012 08:44 AM

We all saw the writing on the wall against the Ravens 1 1/2 years ago.

Pioli added to it with a Toddler's super-sized crayon by not signing Orton, then proceeded to shove the crayon up our ass when Quinn was brought in as "competition".

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-02-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8969934)
Pioli refuses to bring in legit competition for Cassel so he doesn't have to bench him.

Come on dude, we brought in a trick shot QB and a guy that girls think is dreamy. WTF do you want?

KC_Lee 10-02-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 8966488)
cool let it pile on

**** this entire franchise.

Let the hate flow through you...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2Oy6DwHAi70" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

suzzer99 10-02-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8969934)

This. Pioli is such a ****ing **** that he can't ever admit he made a mistake. So we have to tank this entire season just to prove what everyone else already knew – that castle isn't anywhere close to an NFL quarterback.

BoneKrusher 10-02-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 8966488)
cool let it pile on

**** this entire franchise.

This.
if Clark doesn't have the balls to fix this mess, **** him and the Chiefs.

whoman69 10-02-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 8967058)
C'mon gang... This is just a hiccup in a long season! They can still right this ship and achieve Clark's goals.

http://images.clipartof.com/small/45...-Art-Print.jpg

FAX 10-02-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 8970084)
This. Pioli is such a ****ing **** that he can't ever admit he made a mistake. So we have to tank this entire season just to prove what everyone else already knew – that castle isn't anywhere close to an NFL quarterback.

The funny thing is, Mr. suzzer99 ... if you're a student of human nature, the media, and a devoted social scientist like I am ... you cannot help but notice that Pioli is suddenly distancing himself from Cassel. Like ... out of the blue.

It is my opinion that he's made calls to a friend or two in the media who have agreed to write stories indicating that Pioli knew all along that this was what we were to expect from Cassel and that he is not a starting-caliber quarterback. Interestingly, these articles fail to mention that Pioli paid this incompetent doofus 60 million bucks basically sight-unseen. That is not proper compensation for a backup. Nor is it a prudent use of our cap dollars.

It's the absolute ultimate in two-faced, insincere, hypocrisy. Not only that, but it's demeaning to fans who have functioning brains. I, therefore, declare Pioli to be the bunghole of a pathological ostrich the likes of which has never before been observed in human history.

FAX

burt 10-02-2012 02:45 PM

Ditto X 28.......

NJChiefsFan 10-02-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8970775)
The funny thing is, Mr. suzzer99 ... if you're a student of human nature, the media, and a devoted social scientist like I am ... you cannot help but notice that Pioli is suddenly distancing himself from Cassel. Like ... out of the blue.

It is my opinion that he's made calls to a friend or two in the media who have agreed to write stories indicating that Pioli knew all along that this was what we were to expect from Cassel and that he is not a starting-caliber quarterback. Interestingly, these articles fail to mention that Pioli paid this incompetent doofus 60 million bucks basically sight-unseen. That is not proper compensation for a backup. Nor is it a prudent use of our cap dollars.

It's the absolute ultimate in two-faced, insincere, hypocrisy. Not only that, but it's demeaning to fans who have functioning brains. I, therefore, declare Pioli to be the bunghole of a pathological ostrich the likes of which has never before been observed in human history.

FAX

This 100%. He is trying to throw Cassel under the bus to save himself. As you said, it's an insult to our intelligence. The planted stories about how he never liked Cassel are a joke. Is it possible to have a GM that doesn't talk to the fans like they are 5 years old? Him and Carl are the same way like that. "Let me explain to you how this business works..".