ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Paper Tigers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236831)

OctoberFart 11-14-2010 07:53 PM

Paper Tigers

Just like I had been calling it. You guys got rolled up on and stuffed in a trash can. You fools thought you were the head of the AFCW when I had been calling you paper tigers all along and getting great breaks and as soon as that stopped bam! Your shit team got rolled into a turd and pooped out by a garbage 2-6 team that we set all time records against in same setting. The only thing to say is RAAAAAIDEEEERS in 1st and your Chiefs are reeling. Told you your 1st place run would come to an end sooner than later.

Micjones 11-14-2010 07:54 PM

We're definitely struggling, but we'll see where Oakland stands after their next 3.
I think you'll be a hell of a lot less lippy then.
Good luck with Pittsburgh next week.

Bewbies 11-14-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutumnWind (Post 7172640)
Just like I had been calling it. You guys got rolled up on and stuffed in a trash can. You fools thought you were the head of the AFCW when I had been calling you paper tigers all along and getting great breaks and as soon as that stopped bam! Your shit team got rolled into a turd and pooped out by a garbage 2-6 team that we set all time records against in same setting. The only thing to say is RAAAAAIDEEEERS in 1st and your Chiefs are reeling. Told you your 1st place run would come to an end sooner than later.

I can't wait to wreck your season on Jan 2. And go suck a dick.

kcpasco 11-14-2010 07:55 PM

And you got Pittsburgh next week

Enjoy your ass raping

Smed1065 11-14-2010 07:55 PM

Bring it.

PS. That picture is old, well not Al Davis old........

The Bad Guy 11-14-2010 07:56 PM

Piss in the wind is a big talker after the fact.

**** you, and your mother, scumbag.

Smed1065 11-14-2010 07:57 PM

Notice Autumn shows up later every year?

I mean what is it like 10-50 for gayders.

Bane 11-14-2010 07:57 PM

Die slow while chewing on your mothers aids needle shit bag.

TheGuardian 11-14-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Come back here in 3 weeks and make this post ****tard.

mlyonsd 11-14-2010 07:59 PM

Uh, right. We'll see you POS's of chit in January. You might want to bring your own ambulance.

BigRedChief 11-14-2010 07:59 PM

Quote:

http://www.forumspile.com/Die-Go_try_this.jpg

Micjones 11-14-2010 08:00 PM

The worst part about this is...when we square up again...the Chiefs will be playing a meaningful game and Oakland will have NOTHING to play for. So beating them won't be as significant.

CaliforniaChief 11-14-2010 08:03 PM

If only the season was 9 games long, huh? Unfortunately you've still got the Steelers, Colts, Dolphins, Chargers, and suddenly hot Jags on your schedule.

Oh yeah.

And your weak sauce team is coming to Arrowhead. And we've got a few things to pay you back for.

So grab your ankle bracelet and some lubricant, big talker.

Bane 11-14-2010 08:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:#

LaChapelle 11-14-2010 08:04 PM

Act like you've been there before
oh wait are you over 30 ?