ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Reese Witherspoon tried to use her fame to get husband out of DUI (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272333)

Al Bundy 04-22-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9613580)
Meh, she is hot but she's had 3 kids so, she has a pussy you could drive a truck through.

Like a 1984 S-10? Or one of those 2013 Silverado HD's?

Mother****erJones 04-22-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9613599)
Like a 1984 S-10? Or one of those 2013 Silverado HD's?

More like an H3 :)

WV 04-22-2013 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebrad84 (Post 9613490)
I'm glad I wasn't the only one that read this and thought, WTF? A couple that's worth several millions are out driving a Focus? Wonder if the cop(s) even knew who she was at the time of arrest, other than just your typical drunk **** who can't keep her mouth shut.

Did you forget "hollywood" types are weirdos? She's probably also pissed because the article didn't mention it was a Focus hybrid or electric.

MahiMike 04-22-2013 07:20 AM

not hot.

Al Bundy 04-22-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9613602)
More like an H3 :)

Could be an interesting ride.

notorious 04-22-2013 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9613492)
This. I'm nobody and would throw up the "don't you know who I am?" if I thought it'd help.

Not with the cops unless I had direct control over their jobs, and even then I am not a big enough asshole to try.

Deberg_1990 04-22-2013 07:38 AM

Reese:

"Out of respect for the ongoing legal situation, I cannot comment on everything that is being reported right now. But I do want to say, I clearly had one drink too many and I am deeply embarrassed about the things I said," Witherspoon, 37, told Us Weekly in a late Sunday statement. Married for two years, the actress and CAA agent, 41, were arrested and briefly jailed after a policeman pulled them over for erratic driving, with an agitated Witherspoon arguing with the officer as Toth (the driver) took a sobriety test.

The star continued in her statement: "It was definitely a scary situation and I was frightened for my husband, but that is no excuse. I was disrespectful to the officer who was just doing his job. I have nothing but respect for the police and I'm very sorry for my behavior."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...#ixzz2RCPY1Zzi
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

rockymtnchief 04-22-2013 08:05 AM

Celebrities drive "green cars" so they can say they are trying to save our planet. Then they jump on a private jet and use tons of fuel. At one time, and this could've changed, I read that Leonardo DiCaprio was the only true green "big" celebrity. He drove green and flew commercial. This was a few years ago. Things may have changed.

Saul Good 04-22-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9612087)
It's always nice to see an elite get taken down a level.

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9612117)
It's all a matter of perspective.

She's a Hollywood actress, and a rather successful one. It's nice to see her pull the "power" card out only to have someone take it away and shove it up her ass.

Yeah, what a dumb bitch...**** her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9613621)
Reese:

"Out of respect for the ongoing legal situation, I cannot comment on everything that is being reported right now. But I do want to say, I clearly had one drink too many and I am deeply embarrassed about the things I said," Witherspoon, 37, told Us Weekly in a late Sunday statement. Married for two years, the actress and CAA agent, 41, were arrested and briefly jailed after a policeman pulled them over for erratic driving, with an agitated Witherspoon arguing with the officer as Toth (the driver) took a sobriety test.

The star continued in her statement: "It was definitely a scary situation and I was frightened for my husband, but that is no excuse. I was disrespectful to the officer who was just doing his job. I have nothing but respect for the police and I'm very sorry for my behavior."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...#ixzz2RCPY1Zzi
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

oh, wait

NewChief 04-22-2013 08:35 AM

Reese is on my good list because she recently plugged one of my wife's designs on social media.

loochy 04-22-2013 08:36 AM

she can wither my spoon

notorious 04-22-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9613678)
Yeah, what a dumb bitch...**** her.

oh, wait

LMAO

It takes character to act appropriately when nobody is watching.

It takes a bitch that fears for her career to apologize because she got caught red-handed.

Dartgod 04-22-2013 09:56 AM

1 drink too many.

Riiiiiight.

Rain Man 04-22-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9613550)
I don't see anything wrong with her chin.

There is nothing at all wrong with her chin. She has a cute chin.

Donger 04-22-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9613550)
I don't see anything wrong with her chin.

I do. My balls aren't hanging off it.