ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals Some Fun Posts from Giant fans following the game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287799)

synthesis2 10-24-2014 11:24 PM

Some Fun Posts from Giant fans following the game

I'm not one for hissy fits. But if there was ever a time to vent. It is now.

The 1-4 guys couldn't have made it any easier for Davis and Holland the last time through. Absolutely infuriating.

Now it hinges on Vogey to get them back in the series. fuck. Just. fuck.

A's fans are already rooting for the royals on my FB. hypocrites and fair weather fans. My commute to Oakland only consists of A's hats because obviously, they cannot reason purchasing essentially a beltran jersey.

How does anyone get a hit off Wade Davis?

His cutter is just plain nasty.

Pitching, D and timely hitting.

They're doing it just that bit better than us right now.

We have a hill to climb now.

I don't know if it's possible. Not with their bullpen. It puts too much pressure on the team offensively to get a lead by the 6th inning.

our game is only hit every 5th game they will win because they hit everyday.. btw Voggy will not last 3 innings better get Petit up early like 1st inning..lol Belt hitching again I see,, Huddy gives up his era to bad ,, one of these days that garbage hitting coach is going to be fired! !!! we have a lot of work to do in off season lets see just how penny pinching the Giants can get...lol

I'll have no problems if the Royals win the world series. Obviously I'd much prefer the Giants did but they're a hungry side on the up and if they win it all, they'll have deserved it. To do what they have done specially with such a low payroll (100 million) is incredible. I guess all those draft picks were bound to come together one of these years. I figured they were still a year or two away though. Wade Davis numbers are actually much better than their all star closer, Holland's. Crazy. Giants better get an early lead off Vargas or it's goodnight nurse.

Watching them both, Davis is a far superior pitcher to Holland.

His stuff is nigh on unhittable.

That pitch sequence and locations he threw to Panik would have struck anybody in the league out.

Vogelsong should not pitch in any way shape or form. he was terrible in his last start and there is to much at stake. I would go with Petit he is a much better option.

I fear we are the band on the Titanic. We have Madbum and that is it. I have a bad feeling about game four. KC is simply the better team. Better pitching, better hitting and better managing. I wondered how KC would react to losing their first post-season. Well they came back and kicked our butts twice. How did the Giants react; by barely showing up. Somebody tell Buster it's the World Series.

If you win the first game and lose the next four is that still a sweep, cause right now it's smelling like one

I like this last one...

Come on earthquake

Rasputin 10-24-2014 11:27 PM

I like this thread :thumb:

Rasputin 10-24-2014 11:29 PM

I'll have no problems if the Royals win the world series. Obviously I'd much prefer the Giants did but they're a hungry side on the up and if they win it all, they'll have deserved it. To do what they have done specially with such a low payroll (100 million) is incredible. I guess all those draft picks were bound to come together one of these years. I figured they were still a year or two away though. Wade Davis numbers are actually much better than their all star closer, Holland's. Crazy. Giants better get an early lead off Vargas or it's goodnight nurse.

I really think if Royals can keep this band together they will be better next years ahead & be a Royal dynasty.

BigRedChief 10-24-2014 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 11049381)
I like this thread :thumb:

They are not as laughable and pathetic as the Oriole fans posts after the Royals beat their ass.:harumph:

ThatRaceCardGuy 10-25-2014 12:06 AM

Respect for Giant fan. They actually understand the game - unlike Bitchmore.

Dante84 10-25-2014 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatRaceCardGuy (Post 11049429)

I call them Saltimore, but yeah, same thing

Mav 10-25-2014 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatRaceCardGuy (Post 11049429)

We respect what your team is doing. And truth is, your team is extremely likable. You guys play the game the right way. Is impressive, while being depressing of course. While trying not to take a loser stance of well we win two and it had to end sometime.

I hate cliches like that. When the truth is, we played well in game 3, you guys were just flat out better.

J Diddy 10-25-2014 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 11049386)

I really think if Royals can keep this band together they will be better next years ahead & be a Royal dynasty.

Butler's probably gone. That's okay.

The truth of the matter is what they did is going to make them competitive for a while. They will actually have free agents answer the phone when they call. If they can upgrade their starting pitching and pick up a good bat as the DH then they could be deadly while keeping their D intact.

Bufkin 10-25-2014 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 11049478)
Butler's probably gone. That's okay.

The truth of the matter is what they did is going to make them competitive for a while. They will actually have free agents answer the phone when they call. If they can upgrade their starting pitching and pick up a good bat as the DH then they could be deadly while keeping their D intact.

As is Shields.

Chief_For_Life58 10-25-2014 05:23 AM

Giants are still lethal. You don't win the NL without being pretty beastly. Weve still got alot of baseball to play. I want that chip though

rockymtnchief 10-25-2014 06:25 AM

Rep for those fans. Not once was the word "lucky" used to describe the Royals. They understand pitching and defense. Baltimore fans could learn something from these guys.

ThatRaceCardGuy 10-25-2014 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 11049509)
Rep for those fans. Not once was the word "lucky" used to describe the Royals. They understand pitching and defense. Baltimore fans could learn something from these guys.

This

TLO 10-25-2014 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 11049509)

Very good point.

Kidd Lex 10-25-2014 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by synthesis2 (Post 11049377)
I fear we are the band on the Titanic. We have Madbum and that is it. I have a bad feeling about game four. KC is simply the better team. Better pitching, better hitting and better managing.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Who'd of ever thought!! #YOSTED indeed!!!

Kidd Lex 10-25-2014 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DA_T_84 (Post 11049431)
I call them Saltimore, but yeah, same thing

Can confirm, worst place I've ever called home. Lasted just under 12 months and got the hell out prior to any roots taking hold