ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop The poll to end all polls (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268658)

007 01-09-2013 03:39 AM

The poll to end all polls

Who should the Chiefs draft with the first pick of 2013?

Multiple choice

crazycoffey 01-09-2013 03:46 AM

how very fascist of you....

crazycoffey 01-09-2013 04:00 AM

If it's Gino, from Reid and Dorsey seeing it, they sign him, take him #1 overall and we start seeing several years of success I'll be as happy as Clay at a Chippendale's show in Vegas. I will not make a Hamas and say any stupid bet, but I don't see it. If we draft him, I'll hope I'm wrong.

I like what I'm seeing when I've watched AJ McCarron. He made a good defense look like middle school kids. Saban had the whole team really well prepared too though. And he had a running game. He's certainly more confident with the ball in his hand and reading through the progressions, than he is with his girl. but no biggie, he's a pup still. And I know he's not coming out. Neither is Murray, who I also like about as much as I like Gino

This makes me think Wilson is the better choice, for this draft for our KC Chiefs and for Andy Reid's pass happy Offense. But that's my two cents. And if we draft Gino and he's good, I'll eat crow, no biggie. Until then, can we PLEASE, STFU about Gino Smith?

I mean, not entirely, he's gotta be in discussion when the combine and pro days come around. But this Gino, Gino, Gino board and ONLY gino board is very much going overboard. I get it, you like him. Many other's do too. I accept what you have collectively said, and can maybe even accept it in the future as being factual. But until then, can we discuss other options, be those good and/or bad? If for future heckling and entertainment purposes only. I don't care.

Just please, get Gino's dick out of our mouths so we can breathe for a few moments.

007 01-09-2013 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Stinson (Post 9299007)
If it's Gino, from Reid and Dorsey seeing it, they sign him, take him #1 overall and we start seeing several years of success I'll be as happy as Clay at a Chippendale's show in Vegas. I will not make a Hamas and say any stupid bet, but I don't see it. If we draft him, I'll hope I'm wrong.

I like what I'm seeing when I've watched AJ McCarron. He made a good defense look like middle school kids. Saban had the whole team really well prepared too though. And he had a running game. He's certainly more confident with the ball in his hand and reading through the progressions, than he is with his girl. but no biggie, he's a pup still. And I know he's not coming out. Neither is Murray, who I also like about as much as I like Gino

This makes me think Wilson is the better choice, for this draft for our KC Chiefs and for Andy Reid's pass happy Offense. But that's my two cents. And if we draft Gino and he's good, I'll eat crow, no biggie. Until then, can we PLEASE, STFU about Gino Smith?

I mean, not entirely, he's gotta be in discussion when the combine and pro days come around. But this Gino, Gino, Gino board and ONLY gino board is very much going overboard. I get it, you like him. Many other's do too. I accept what you have collectively said, and can maybe even accept it in the future as being factual. But until then, can we discuss other options, be those good and/or bad? If for future heckling and entertainment purposes only. I don't care.

Just please, get Gino's dick out of our mouths so we can breathe for a few moments.

That is partially my point. Every single poll ends with Geno Smith in a landslide. At the same time, I'm tired of the polls that have Geno Smith and then a bunch of non QBs as well. Yeah, like CP as a whole is going to vote for any non QBs.

crazycoffey 01-09-2013 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9299015)
That is partially my point. Every single poll ends with Geno Smith in a landslide. At the same time, I'm tired of the polls that have Geno Smith and then a bunch of non QBs as well. Yeah, like CP as a whole is going to vote for any non QBs.

I didn't mean to sound like I was coming at you brother. Just tired of the cyber-popularity contests. You can't even discuss other options without a few asshats jumping on you like you made a video depicting muslims and allah in a negative light. I mean god forbid some posters on this ****ing site realized for one second all of our discussions and opinions will do nothing to sway the pick in one direction or the other.

Imon Yourside 01-09-2013 06:49 AM

If'n you don't want Geno, You're unAmerican traitor trash. There I said it and meant it!

boogblaster 01-09-2013 07:00 AM

no .....

Saul Good 01-09-2013 07:09 AM

I thought we were voting to ban polls on CP.

007 01-09-2013 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9299080)
I thought we were voting to ban polls on CP.

That is a damn good idea.

scho63 01-09-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9299081)
That is a damn good idea.

:thumb:

Chief Roundup 01-09-2013 10:27 AM

Tyler Wilson. Your options are all the 2cd type of options

ChiefGator 01-09-2013 10:44 AM

Thank you for allowing multiple selections. I was really torn between option three and six.

Rausch 01-09-2013 10:47 AM

Everyone is trying to land Gaz.

Geno can be had between 2-8 on the high end...

In58men 01-09-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogblaster (Post 9299076)
no .....

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/10/re7y9yru.jpg

MahiMike 01-09-2013 10:49 AM

hmmm, so many choices...