ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (part 2) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279640)

scho63 12-22-2013 03:55 PM

All the Alex Smith haters are giving each other BJ's in their cars in the parking lot.....

jd1020 12-22-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 10303700)
All the Alex Smith haters are giving each other BJ's in their cars in the parking lot.....

As opposed to the lovers who finally got BJs when the team lost?

chiefzilla1501 12-22-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snapplez (Post 10303566)
ROFL

Using this game as a measuring stick is ridiculous if the chiefs play this sloppy and uninspired, they will get destroyed in the playoffs. I don't expect that to happen.

If the chiefs play their game or better, they walk into the first playoff game as underdogs simply because they're on the road, but walk in being the better team than Cincy or Indy. Indy did not dominate us as much as we beat ourselves. Stephenson got abused and will be replaced by Albert. Our play calling may have been super conservative by design. We got pressure without Houston, and he completely changes the way we play D.

Once we get past the wild card game, I don't think smith or the chiefs are good enough to make a deep run. I hope smith proves me wrong and I'm not judging him until we see. I've been critical of Alex smith all season and pointed our secondary issues as early as the preseason. So as a noob, don't make douchey comments like that without any context.

Snapplez 12-22-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10303755)
Using this game as a measuring stick is ridiculous if the chiefs play this sloppy and uninspired, they will get destroyed in the playoffs. I don't expect that to happen.

If the chiefs play their game or better, they walk into the first playoff game as underdogs simply because they're on the road, but walk in being the better team than Cincy or Indy. Indy did not dominate us as much as we beat ourselves. Stephenson got abused and will be replaced by Albert. Our play calling may have been super conservative by design. We got pressure without Houston, and he completely changes the way we play D.

Once we get past the wild card game, I don't think smith or the chiefs are good enough to make a deep run. I hope smith proves me wrong and I'm not judging him until we see. I've been critical of Alex smith all season and pointed our secondary issues as early as the preseason. So as a noob, don't make douchey comments like that without any context.

You're makin an awful lot of assumptions about this team. "Once we get past the wildcard round..." I expect more from someone with such a big e-pen0r

ROYC75 12-22-2013 04:26 PM

What you see is what you get!

We as a team laid an egg today, then proceeded to shit our pants the rest of the day proving there are many holes to fill in this team.

It was a reality smack down today.

chiefzilla1501 12-22-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snapplez (Post 10303812)
You're makin an awful lot of assumptions about this team. "Once we get past the wildcard round..." I expect more from someone with such a big e-pen0r

Thanks captain literal. I am not in any way overlooking the wild card game. I am saying Cincy and Indy are beatable if we play our game, which we completely did not today.

Mr. Plow 12-22-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10303528)
Bad as in I longed for Brady Quinn.

Ouch.

Starting to feel ok with missing a good portion of this game.

threebag 12-22-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Hopefully The Mother****ers Choke To Death.

Mr. Plow 12-22-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Mmmmmm.....blowjobs.....

OnTheWarpath15 12-22-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10303755)

ROFLROFLROFL

Better team than Indy or Cincy. Jesus Tapdancing Christ.

Indy just whipped us in our own barn, and we've yet to beat a good team.

But yeah, we're better than two teams who have wins against SF, DEN, SEA, NE and GB with Rodgers.

Pass the mother****ing pipe.

Hammock Parties 12-22-2013 04:37 PM

I thought we were at least Indy's equal.

Today was honestly shocking.

Snapplez 12-22-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10303948)
ROFLROFLROFL

Better team than Indy or Cincy. Jesus Tapdancing Christ.

Indy just whipped us in our own barn, and we've yet to beat a good team.

But yeah, we're better than two teams who have wins against SF, DEN, SEA, NE and GB with Rodgers.

Pass the mother****ing pipe.

Careful man, you can't question him. He has high postcount yuh

jd1020 12-22-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10303952)

I guess now you see why I want to play Cincy in the playoffs?

Dalton is at least as dogshit as the Chiefs in the playoffs.

Tribal Warfare 12-22-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10303952)

Anytime you against a top tier QB it'll be a shootout with how the rules are presently. KC doesn't have a triggerman to out duel another great QB.

Discuss Thrower 12-22-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 10303967)
I guess now you see why I want to play Cincy in the playoffs?

Dalton is at least as dogshit as the Chiefs in the playoffs.

Because our best corner would be LUCKY to hold AJ Green to 100+ yards and two TDs