ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (part 2) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279640)

The Franchise 12-17-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10287419)
No one gives a damn what you feel.. we get it.. some of you despise fans of other teams... whatever... that's your own inadequacies and fan philosophy at play. Your feelings for outsiders are not that interesting. Discuss the topic or you are simply wasting everyone else's time with your indulgent pussification and intolerance of others.

You obviously don't get it. I don't despise fans of other teams. I despise fans that are fans of MULTIPLE teams. Especially those fans that bring their reeruned asses over to the other teams forums and then try and force their reeruned agenda down those fan's throats.

We get it. You like Alex Smith. Shut the **** up and go away.

Pablo 12-17-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 10287427)
Did anybody on this board go join the Falcons board when we traded Gonzalez there? Did anybody go to the Vikings board when Jared Allen was shipped out of town?

I went to the Vikings board when Matt was shipped out and told them all about the awesome guy they were getting!

Oh wait, I didn't.

Because I'm not a dual fan douche.

ChiefsCountry 12-17-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287417)
I wish all the assholes that defended Matt Cassel would bolt for a ****ing Vikings board.

Most of them defend a trade for Terri Schiavo as our quarterback.

Sandy Vagina 12-17-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10287429)
I wonder why this troll has his rep turned off?

It's a mystery.

We'll just keep telling you that we don't like you and you can keep on posting how you don't care that we don't like you.

Should make for an interesting time.

Your thoughts and opinions don't matter. You should know that.

We click on this thread because of the topic. There is no interest in what you think of me or I think of you. I simply do not care. Talk about Chiefs topics, and then, maybe things become interesting. As for my rep meter? Also don't care, but just to shove it in your ass, I will show you how much green I have. And you can take it all away again... I do not care, lol.

opposition 12-17-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10287434)
You obviously don't get it. I don't despise fans of other teams. I despise fans that are fans of MULTIPLE teams. Especially those fans that bring their reeruned asses over to the other teams forums and then try and force their reeruned agenda down those fan's throats.

We get it. You like Alex Smith. Shut the **** up and go away.

Nope

GordonGekko 12-17-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 10287424)
So rooting for another team's QB to do better than the Chief's QB is ok?

That's ok, but pretending to be a fan in our gameday threads and so forth is drawing the line into douchedom...

OnTheWarpath15 12-17-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10287419)
No one gives a damn what you feel.. we get it.. some of you despise fans of other teams... whatever... that's your own inadequacies and fan philosophy at play. Your feelings for outsiders are not that interesting. Discuss the topic or you are simply wasting everyone else's time with your indulgent pussification and intolerance of others.

Hey, asshole.

This is OUR board, and we'll do whatever the **** we want.

Don't like it? Tough ****ing shit.

Sandy Vagina 12-17-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 10287444)
That's ok, but pretending to be a fan in our gameday threads and so forth is drawing the line into douchedom...

No pretending. I find KC games to be very exciting and enjoyable. I will neither apologize for that, nor run away just because some jackass KC fans feel they can impose upon me what fandom is. GFY

ptlyon 12-17-2013 12:43 PM

Pest is pissed! :popcorn:

Sandy Vagina 12-17-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287456)
Hey, asshole.

Same to you. Do what you want, as will I. The mods have always been accommodating to me, and I have had many KC fans rep me with good thoughts. So you choose to go another route? go ahead... not a f**k is really given. Talk football or just piss off.

Sorter 12-17-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10287435)
I went to the Vikings board when Matt was shipped out and told them all about the awesome guy they were getting!

Oh wait, I didn't.

Because I'm not a dual fan douche.

My Ponderception account was never allowed. LMAO

ptlyon 12-17-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10287456)
Hey, asshole.

Well being YOU'RE here and I'M here, isn't it really OUR board Mr.Hand?

Coach 12-17-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10287472)
My Ponderception account was never allowed. LMAO

Gee. How shocking. :D

Eleazar 12-17-2013 12:46 PM

I don't see any reason these guys can't be Alex Smith supporters, even though he doesn't play for their team anymore.

opposition 12-17-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10287469)
Same to you. Do what you want, as will I. The mods have always been accommodating to me, and I have had many KC fans rep me with good thoughts. So you choose to go another route? go ahead... not a f**k is really given. Talk football or just piss off.

Being a crybaby and immature pussy seems to be the way for some around here or any MESSAGE BOARD. It's like high school. "It drives me nuts that some guy I don't know, roots for two teams. My life is now in shambles. Booh hoo, message board and I'm so mad."