ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   man fined $300 for impersonating Big Ben (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=127464)

KCChiefsMan 10-25-2005 04:36 PM

man fined $300 for impersonating Big Ben

PITTSBURGH -- A man accused of pretending to be Pittsburgh Steelers quarterbacks was fined $300.

Brian Jackson of Brentwood pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct charges yesterday.

Authorities say Jackson pretended to be quarterbacks Ben Roethlisberger and Brian St. Pierre to two women so he could date them. Jackson gave one of the women a signed football and signed Roethlisberger's name on a Steelers jersey owned by the woman's neighbor.

A judge accepted Jackson's plea deal to a reduced charge because Jackson completed a psychological evaluation and has stayed away from his accusers.

KCChiefsMan 10-25-2005 04:37 PM

thats ridiculous!

he was just trying to get some tail! what about all the celebrity impersonators out there that walk the streets of hollywood???

it's like this girl who told my buddy she was a model and he ended up pulling a one-nighter with her, but she's no model. He should call the cops on her

KcMizzou 10-25-2005 04:43 PM

Didn't this happen a few months ago? Did it happen again... or is it the same story.

jspchief 10-25-2005 04:44 PM

On spring break one year, my buddy and me jokingly claimed to be Karch Kiraly and Sinjin Smith after a particularly good game of beach volleyball.

I was amazed at how many people believed it. Two days later, strangers were coming up to me calling me Sinjin. I have no idea if we even looked like them, we had just picked out the only two volleyball names we knew. People are gullible.

KCChiefsMan 10-25-2005 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Didn't this happen a few months ago? Did it happen again... or is it the same story.

it's on espn.com/nfl's frontpage right now

CosmicPal 10-25-2005 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
it's like this girl who told my buddy she was a model and he ended up pulling a one-nighter with her, but she's no model. He should call the cops on her

Why?

He got laid, didn't he? Sounds like he got the better end of the deal- he got laid and no longer has to date a headcase.

KCChiefsMan 10-25-2005 07:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicPal
Why?

He got laid, didn't he? Sounds like he got the better end of the deal- he got laid and no longer has to date a headcase.

Yes, I stole this little cartoon from someone else on this board

CosmicPal 10-25-2005 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
Yes, I stole this little cartoon from someone else on this board

So, what's your point then? Why should he call the cops on a gal who said she was a model? And what's the big deal?

Who hasn't lied to get laid before? We all do. We all lie in our little own ways to get what we want, but some of us at least have the moral decency not to impersonate another person- particularly a famous person- I'm mean, seriously- how the ***** do you pull that off? Come Sunday, she's wondering why you're on the couch munching on Doritios and the real Ben is on Heinz field taking a snap.

el borracho 10-25-2005 07:35 PM

Seriously, are these women not smart enough to turn on the tv and see what Roethlisberger looks like?

If I were Roethlisberger I would pay this guy's fine for keeping the gold-diggers away from me.

KCChiefsMan 10-25-2005 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicPal
So, what's your point then? Why should he call the cops on a gal who said she was a model? And what's the big deal?

Who hasn't lied to get laid before? We all do. We all lie in our little own ways to get what we want, but some of us at least have the moral decency not to impersonate another person- particularly a famous person- I'm mean, seriously- how the ***** do you pull that off? Come Sunday, she's wondering why you're on the couch munching on Doritios and the real Ben is on Heinz field taking a snap.

the point is, that would never happen to a woman. I've never heard of someone getting arested for that, a few years ago I was KFC ordering some fried chicken and I was wearing a kansas basketball t-shirt like the ones the players wear around campus and I was in better shape then, and the high school cashier asked me if I was on the team, I figured I'm 6'3" in decent shape. I said "yup" and I got a meal for free, I guess I could have gotten arested for that.
but the other day I was watching something on E and this chick that looked just like Monica Lewinski was walking around hollywood and signing autographs.....where are the cops there?

its just not fair for that guy, I woulda done the same thing

Skip Towne 10-25-2005 07:43 PM

This broad is mega stupid. I guess they're gonna have to arrest every male between the ages of 15 and 65. Well, except Psicosis.

Thig Lyfe 10-25-2005 08:08 PM

Look out, FDE.