ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245442)

Sofa King 10-13-2011 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 7989803)
LMAO What is that face?

Anywho, do any of you guys still play this game? I haven't since Gears came out but I fancy myself an unstoppable force in Black Ops. I pretty much always go sleight of hand, lightweight, and marathon. AK 74u with rapid fire. Straight run-n-gun, homey. I got up to a 1.93 k/d playing that way and have only felt like I've met a handful of guys that were actually better than me at this game. I'd really like to play against some of you scrubs and see if you're all talk but maybe I'll just wait until MW3 comes out.

1.93?????

LMAO

Quesadilla Joe 10-13-2011 09:41 AM

I just joined some random MW2 FFA lobby and there was this dude bragging about how he had some 3,000+ win streak and he's telling everyone not to get mad when they lose because he is so good blah blah blah.... He was host, and was losing pretty badly and as soon as I nailed him for the third time with a predator missile he decided to pull the plug on his console to preserve his win streak. LMAO

Sofa King 10-13-2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7991465)
I just joined some random MW2 FFA lobby and there was this dude bragging about how he had some 3,000+ win streak and he's telling everyone not to get mad when they lose because he is so good blah blah blah.... He was host, and was losing pretty badly and as soon as I nailed him for the third time with a predator missile he decided to pull the plug on his console to preserve his win streak. LMAO

Send him hate mail. Bash him over and over. Then prod him into playing you one on one, beat him, then post it on youtube

Quesadilla Joe 10-13-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7991487)
Send him hate mail. Bash him over and over. Then prod him into playing you one on one, beat him, then post it on youtube

LMAO

I did send him a message telling him how his winstreak doesn't mean anything when you pull the plug every time you lose. He was a pretty good player though.

Sofa King 10-13-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7991496)
LMAO

I did send him a message telling him how his winstreak doesn't mean anything when you pull the plug every time you lose. He was a pretty good player though.

Send him one every day until he either blocks you or responds.

But seriously. Pulling the plug after you lose? Who really gives a shit about win streaks in these games? And over 3000 wins? That means at MINIMUM 1000 losses that he's pulled the plug on. At very least.

Iowanian 10-13-2011 10:16 AM

I'm going to shoot you all, in the face.

sofa...do you like dragons?

Sofa King 10-13-2011 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7991543)
I'm going to shoot you all, in the face.

sofa...do you like dragons?

LMAO No i don't.

Sofa King 10-13-2011 10:19 AM

So... Who on PS3 will be buying this when it comes out?

Iowanian 10-13-2011 10:20 AM

Probably not immediately because I'm swamped and it's bow hunting season, but I plan on it.

Sofa King 10-13-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7991561)
Probably not immediately because I'm swamped and it's bow hunting season, but I plan on it.

Reminds me. I saw a new 5 x 5 last night. 150 yards. Not very wide but heavy with decent height. Might be a year short of being a brute, but if he comes close i'm putting the screws to 'em!

SuperChief 10-13-2011 10:30 AM

Anybody wanna play MWF2 on XBL tonight? I'd consider myself pretty decent, so I won't weigh the team down too much. Add me if anyone wants to play tonight; gamertage is Suddenly Toast

Bump 10-13-2011 10:32 AM

so there is no beta or demo before this game is released? Or is there? You'd think they would have learned their lesson on that with MW2, but it was fun doing all of those glitches and getting away with it. Also modded gamertags were the super LOL's.

Third Eye 10-13-2011 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7991516)
Send him one every day until he either blocks you or responds.

But seriously. Pulling the plug after you lose? Who really gives a shit about win streaks in these games? And over 3000 wins? That means at MINIMUM 1000 losses that he's pulled the plug on. At very least.

Why would that mean a minimum 1000 losses? When I had buddies that still played this game, our w/l was well over 5.0 and the VAST majority of losses was due to the host leaving. Typically we only truly lost maybe 1 in 15-20. Hell, that's still probably conservative. Unfortunately, I recently picked this game back up after an extended break and none of my friends play anymore so the combination of being rusty and alone has dropped my w/l to just under 4.0.

Pants 10-13-2011 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 7991599)
so there is no beta or demo before this game is released? Or is there? You'd think they would have learned their lesson on that with MW2, but it was fun doing all of those glitches and getting away with it. Also modded gamertags were the super LOL's.

Are you on XBL or PS3?

Sofa King 10-13-2011 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Third Eye (Post 7991629)
Why would that mean a minimum 1000 losses? When I had buddies that still played this game, our w/l was well over 5.0 and the VAST majority of losses was due to the host leaving. Typically we only truly lost maybe 1 in 15-20. Hell, that's still probably conservative. Unfortunately, I recently picked this game back up after an extended break and none of my friends play anymore so the combination of being rusty and alone has dropped my w/l to just under 4.0.

Well the guy seems like a douchebag. So i'm assuming he doesn't have many friends. I'm also assuming he didn't get the best players in every game...

So 1000. Hell, even if it was 500, or 100, or 50.... That alot of shutting your ****ing xbox/ps3 off in the middle of a game...