ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU No candy for fat kids this Halloween (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278108)

BlackHelicopters 10-30-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 10140582)
I prefer sporks

Sporks are underrated as eating utensils.

seclark 10-30-2013 10:02 AM

one year the wife and I were out of town for Halloween. wife left a bowl of candy w/our high school aged sons to hand out.

they ate all the candy and handed out ****in cans of green beans and cream corn to all the kids. we didn't find out about it for several months...one of the neighborhood mothers mentioned it to the wife at a bbq.

little bastards.
sec

Fire Me Boy! 10-30-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 10140654)
one year the wife and I were out of town for Halloween. wife left a bowl of candy w/our high school aged sons to hand out.

they ate all the candy and handed out ****in cans of green beans and cream corn to all the kids. we didn't find out about it for several months...one of the neighborhood mothers mentioned it to the wife at a bbq.

little bastards.
sec

Creamed corn is pretty good stuff... :shrug:

BigMeatballDave 10-30-2013 10:03 AM

Instead if being a ****, she should have given the fat kids fruit or veggies.

NinerDoug 10-30-2013 10:04 AM

I'm thinking that the burning bag of dogshit on the front porch is the appropriate response to this letter.

Graystoke 10-30-2013 10:05 AM

Did anyone ever Trick or Treat at Dentist house?

Don't.
My Mom would make us because he handed out tooth brushes and Nickels.

FlaChief58 10-30-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 10140627)
It's not the kids' fault. It's parenting fail. And you don't improve someone's parenting methods by simply calling their kid fat and denying them candy in the middle of Halloween festivities.

I agree that it is the parents fault but, seeing the note in their kids bag instead of candy SHOULD be a wake up call to them. Instead, they try to portray this woman as some kind of monster for pointing out that their little blob is too fat and should be taught healthier eating habits.

Sadly trick or treating is likely the most exercise many fat kids get all year

FlaChief58 10-30-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

little bastards.
sec

LMAO

kepp 10-30-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

little bastards.
sec

Have they considered a career in politics?

OrtonsPiercedTaint 10-30-2013 10:11 AM

Today's kids are such pussies. In my day we went to the emegency room from razor blades and ground glass in candy/apples/popcorn balls.

Instead of therapy for a ****ing letter. WITH A ****IN JACK-O-LATERN ON IT>

PUSSIES

BigMeatballDave 10-30-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 10140666)
I agree that it is the parents fault but, seeing the note in their kids bag instead of candy SHOULD be a wake up call to them. Instead, they try to portray this woman as some kind of monster for pointing out that their little blob is too fat and should be taught healthier eating habits.

Sadly trick or treating is likely the most exercise many fat kids get all year

Its none of her business. Period.
She should not have handed out any candy. Or, like a said, just given out a healthy alternative.

This isn't a ****ing Nanny State.

lcarus 10-30-2013 10:17 AM

Some kids are fat and end up fine later. In fact, some of the fat kids from when I was a kid are now normal. A lot of the "skinny" kids are now fat. Particularly a lot of girls. For the ones who are lifetime fattys, so be it. Whether the bitch gives them a fun size Reese's or not isn't gonna make a god damn bit of difference so why bother singling them out? They're kids.

And anyone who says they wouldn't give a piece of candy to a chubby kid on Halloween because they "don't want to contribute to their obesity and then make society fit the bill later on" should be disemboweled with a wooden cooking spoon.

phisherman 10-30-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10140684)
Its none of her business. Period.
She should not have handed out any candy. Or, like a said, just given out a healthy alternative.

This isn't a ****ing Nanny State.

THIS. Some would call this relativism, but I don't care what eating habits someone else teaches their kids.

Let's start worrying more about ourselves than others folks. Get your own house in order before you start blasting everyone else's.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 10-30-2013 10:19 AM

Did people really play the taxpayer card? seriously?
What a factory of sadness

BigCatDaddy 10-30-2013 10:20 AM

Is Omaha doing the screening?