ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs vs Broncos predictions (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278562)

Wallcrawler 11-13-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10185278)
Reid follows the Bill Walsh philosophy. A 3-5 yard pass is just as good as A 3-5 yard run.

The problem is that with Jamaal's passes, a huge majority of them don't make 3-5 yards. He's spied by defenders and Alex throws the ball to him anyway with guys coming free to destroy him, so what should have been a 3-5 yard pass is actually a loss of 2-3 yards, when had he just handed the football off he at least makes it back to the line.

The biggest thing is that this type of bullshit play normally happens on first down, so the entire series starts off in the hole. At this point, if your first down pass isn't designed to cover the 7-10 yard range at least, just hand the ball to Jamaal.

All of our games where we do this, we get those 3rd and 2-4 and we sustain drives. When we start in the hole, we get those lovely 3rd and longs all game where we go 1/15 on 3rd down.

Im not a coach by any means, but he has to be able to see that he's wasting Jamaal's talent out there a good deal of the game. We've been fortunate to have such a monstrous defense to overcome such dumbassery.

Deberg_1990 11-13-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 10185310)
The problem is that with Jamaal's passes, a huge majority of them don't make 3-5 yards. He's spied by defenders and Alex throws the ball to him anyway with guys coming free to destroy him, so what should have been a 3-5 yard pass is actually a loss of 2-3 yards, when had he just handed the football off he at least makes it back to the line.

The biggest thing is that this type of bullshit play normally happens on first down, so the entire series starts off in the hole. At this point, if your first down pass isn't designed to cover the 7-10 yard range at least, just hand the ball to Jamaal.

All of our games where we do this, we get those 3rd and 2-4 and we sustain drives. When we start in the hole, we get those lovely 3rd and longs all game where we go 1/15 on 3rd down.

Im not a coach by any means, but he has to be able to see that he's wasting Jamaal's talent out there a good deal of the game. We've been fortunate to have such a monstrous defense to overcome such dumbassery.

He's averaging 8.2 yards per reception, so the majority of time the passes are working with him. Not every play is going to be successful. No team is successful 100% of the time.

Wallcrawler 11-13-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10185304)
Your and idiot. That's all there is to it.

I'm one of the more optimistic, non- doom and gloom posters here. But, keep being butthurt about someone's predictions guy.

FYP.

If youre going to resort to slinging insults over a simple discussion, at least do it right.

Its not so much butthurt, just sheer amazement that you actually believe this defense will surrender almost 40 points. You come off with some dumb shit like that and call ME an idiot.

I love this place.

Ceej 11-13-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 10185316)
FYP.

If youre going to resort to slinging insults over a simple discussion, at least do it right.

Its not so much butthurt, just sheer amazement that you actually believe this defense will surrender almost 40 points. You come off with some dumb shit like that and call ME an idiot.

I love this place.

And if I am right and you are wrong?

You'll shut the **** up forever. I've never seen someone's pussy sting so much from someone giving a simple prediction about a game.

You need to go to bed.

TLO 11-13-2013 08:13 PM

Wallcrawler... WTF LMAO

Gonzo 11-13-2013 08:14 PM

Denver will jump out to an early lead, (probably 10 or more). KC will make halftime adjustments and come back to tie midway thru the 4th.

Game comes down to a FG by Denver, which is missed.

In OT, both teams get the ball once, Denver then pulls one out of their ass, (stupid penalty or something assists this play). They kick the FG to win it.

KcMizzou 11-13-2013 08:21 PM

Honestly, simply because it's at their place in prime time, I expect something like 27-23 Broncos. So I'd be surprised by a Chiefs win, but only mildly.

Ceej 11-13-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 10185327)
Honestly, simply because it's at their place in prime time, I expect something like 27-23 Broncos. So I'd be surprised by a Chiefs win, but only mildly.

U ****ING THINK THE CHIEFS AEE GIVING UP 27 PTs?

Idiocy, or douchebaggery. The CHOICE IS URS!

Pablo 11-13-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 10185300)
Yeah. I can see you're the sunshine and rainbows type of guy. Defense hasn't given up more than 17 all season, and now coming off of a bye, theyre just going to tank and surrender nearly 40.

Its doom & gloom douchebaggery or terminal stupidity. Ill let you decide which.

You're a ****ing douche.

27 to 17 bad guys.

Jerok 11-13-2013 08:25 PM

The announcers start talking like this is a playoff game. Piss poor at the post season, Manning gets confused and loses 24-21 after throwing 3 INT. The chiefs get 2 defensive TD, 1 punt return for TD, and one field goal.

Wallcrawler 11-13-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10185319)
And if I am right and you are wrong?

You'll shut the **** up forever. I've never seen someone's pussy sting so much from someone giving a simple prediction about a game.

You need to go to bed.

lol.

U mad?

Simple discussion dude. I think if anyone has any stinging going on here, its you. Try not to get so excited over the little things.

Chiefs aint surrendering 38 to fivehead. I do like how you hang on to the possibility though with the "and if I am right" bit though. That's dedication.

http://musformation.com/wp-content/u...me-600x324.jpg

TheSourceX1 11-13-2013 08:25 PM

Chiefs 24
Donkeys 16

Plenty of Donkey turnovers and penalties lead to a weeks worth of, "Broncos beat themselves" posts and headlines.

Wallcrawler 11-13-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10185329)
U ****ING THINK THE CHIEFS AEE GIVING UP 27 PTs?

Idiocy, or douchebaggery. The CHOICE IS URS!

Well, we can now see that math isn't your strong point. Ill help you out a bit here.

38 > 27

Ill be back with crayons if youre still having trouble.

Ceej 11-13-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 10185336)
lol.

U mad?

Simple discussion dude. I think if anyone has any stinging going on here, its you. Try not to get so excited over the little things.

Chiefs aint surrendering 38 to fivehead. I do like how you hang on to the possibility though with the "and if I am right" bit though. That's dedication.

http://musformation.com/wp-content/u...me-600x324.jpg

Yeah. It was simple when I posted my prediction.

I'm seeing a bunch of people post Saying Dencer is Scoring 27. I wait your interrogation with baited breath, Sherlock.

Ceej 11-13-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 10185345)
Well, we can now see that math isn't your strong point. Ill help you out a bit here.

38 > 27

Ill be back with crayons if youre still having trouble.

BUT THE CHUEFS HAVENT GIVEN UP MORE THAN 17 ALL YEAR!! It's UNPOSSIBLE.

Go to bed wall crawler, you're drunk off semen.