ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Why is Gunther above criticism? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130396)

FringeNC 12-04-2005 04:41 PM

Why is Gunther above criticism?

Saunders is pummeled at the drop of a hat, and Gunther can put the disgrace on the field and not get one bit of criticism?

Deberg_1990 12-04-2005 04:42 PM

Hes not. Read Whitlocks article this morning.

milkman 12-04-2005 04:45 PM

Who are you refering to when you ask why he isn't critisized?

If it's this BB, I've always been critical of Gun.

JimNasium 12-04-2005 04:46 PM

I've heard a lot of folks being VERY critical of Gun. Perhaps you've been over at WPI.

RealSNR 12-04-2005 04:47 PM

Gunther doesn't change his schemes. If it means letting up a bit so the bootleg can get under control, Gun refuses to do it

Skip Towne 12-04-2005 04:47 PM

He's not. Read the game thread.

siberian khatru 12-04-2005 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium
I've heard a lot of folks being VERY critical of Gun. Perhaps you've been over at WPI.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Skip Towne 12-04-2005 04:48 PM

Quote:

Nope, Phobia is over there by himself.

FringeNC 12-04-2005 04:48 PM

Quote:

I exaggerated a little of course, but this is just putrid stuff. Has the D gotten any better really? We'd have good games under GR against teams with bad O-lines, too. It's always the same: we think we've turned the corner on D, but it is really just playing weak competition.

Deberg_1990 12-04-2005 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC
I exaggerated a little of course, but this is just putrid stuff. Has the D gotten any better really? We'd have good games under GR against teams with bad O-lines, too. It's always the same: we think we've turned the corner on D, but it is really just playing weak competition.

I mentioned it in the other thread. We wont truly be great until Sims, Hicks, Siavii, Dalton and Wilkerson are dead or replaced. They are all just average. We desperatley need a STUD Hoss in the middle of that D line.

JimNasium 12-04-2005 04:50 PM

Quote:

I'm not sure WTF is going on with them right now. I hope they can adjust at half but I agree with SNR that he doesn't always seem capable of doing so. BTW, I f'ing hate Jake "I'm a homosexual icon" Plumber.

JBucc 12-04-2005 04:54 PM

All our coaches are dipshits. DV, Gun, Al, and the ST coordinator too(whatever his ****ing name is)

oaklandhater 12-04-2005 05:08 PM

Quote:

Saunders is pummeled at the drop of a hat, and Gunther can put the disgrace on the field and not get one bit of criticism?

Why is Saunders above Criticism with you?

Hammock Parties 12-04-2005 06:37 PM

Gunther adjusted at halftime and WON THE DAMN GAME.

FringeNC 12-04-2005 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaklandhater
Why is Saunders above Criticism with you?

He's not, but his accomplishments speak for themselves. Cumulatively, the Chiefs have had the best offense over the past 4 seasons, and set a f'n NFL RECORD for 1st downs in a season last year.