ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Scott ***** hired by NFL Network (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270164)

Dante84 02-18-2013 11:29 PM

**** Scott.

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-18-2013 11:31 PM

The best part of this is the preposterous hypocrisy given Pioli's open antipathy towards the media. Same as his shitbag father-in-law: deride the media at every opportunity, then suckle the teat when you can't hack it in your actual profession.

I hope he wakes up with a scorpion in his ass.

Hammock Parties 02-18-2013 11:32 PM

Whoa, excellent point.

Pioli is getting in bed with the people he shat upon for four years.

okcchief 02-18-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9414563)
The best part of this is the preposterous hypocrisy given Pioli's open antipathy towards the media. Same as his shitbag father-in-law: deride the media at every opportunity, then suckle the teat when you can't hack it in your actual profession.

Spot on

Frazod 02-18-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

The best part of this is the preposterous hypocrisy given *****'s open antipathy towards the media. Same as his shitbag father-in-law: deride the media at every opportunity, then suckle the teat when you can't hack it in your actual profession.

ROFL

Hammock Parties 02-18-2013 11:35 PM

Hopefully it's this scorpion.

http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-q/Scorpion.jpg

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-18-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9414566)
Whoa, excellent point.

***** is getting in bed with the people he shat upon for four years.

Reminds me of one of the women who started MADD then becoming a lobbyist for the alcohol industry.

Buehler445 02-18-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

The best part of this is the preposterous hypocrisy given *****'s open antipathy towards the media. Same as his shitbag father-in-law: deride the media at every opportunity, then suckle the teat when you can't hack it in your actual profession.

Yep. What a pile of shit. And it warms my soul because I KNOW it chaps his ass to work for the bad guys.

The most gratifying thing about this is that he is so bad he can't get another job in the league. Awesome. All of those reports saying he'd catch on anywhere in the league because he is so "well respected around the league." **** that bitch.

kcxiv 02-18-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9414478)
What ? The Pats didn't want him and neither does any other NFL team ?

He's gttting paid millions from the Chiefs, then he's gtting paid by the NFL Network on top of that. Why would he go right back into working 20 hour days, when he can sit back n relax n rake in millions.

Hammock Parties 02-18-2013 11:44 PM

I'm guessing Pioli's ego would not allow him to go back to being a sub-GM.

Buehler445 02-18-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9414609)
He's gttting paid millions from the Chiefs, then he's gtting paid by the NFL Network on top of that. Why would he go right back into working 20 hour days, when he can sit back n relax n rake in millions.

Because that's what committed people do. It's real damn tough to get back into football after taking a year off. It's hard to get back to anything after taking a year off.

But yeah. If you're a Driven individual you do it. That's just what people do. It's becoming more and more obvious that he's a worthless pile of **** riding belicheats coat tails.

Frazod 02-18-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9414578)
Hopefully it's this scorpion.

http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-q/Scorpion.jpg

Heh. I was thinking the Fallout giant radscorpions, but those work, too. :D

kcxiv 02-18-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9414623)
Because that's what committed people do. It's real damn tough to get back into football after taking a year off. It's hard to get back to anything after taking a year off.

But yeah. If you're a Driven individual you do it. That's just what people do. It's becoming more and more obvious that he's a worthless pile of **** riding belicheats coat tails.

He's been doing it for the bettr part of what 20 years. Its ok to take some time off. Maybe he did get offers n said, naw im taking a year off. I know everyone wants to just keep kicking him and you know what, so do it, but i also understand that its alot of pressure especially when you ****ed up as bad as he did and watch some dude blow his head off in front of your face.

It has nothing to do with not being driven, its being a human and everyone needs a break sooner or later. If not, its going to catch up to you in other ways.

Buehler445 02-18-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9414657)
He's been doing it for the bettr part of what 20 years. Its ok to take some time off. Maybe he did get offers n said, naw im taking a year off. I know everyone wants to just keep kicking him and you know what, so do it, but i also understand that its alot of pressure especially when you ****ed up as bad as he did and watch some dude blow his head off in front of your face.

It has nothing to do with not being driven, its being a human and everyone needs a break sooner or later. If not, its going to catch up to you in other ways.

Think what you want but career guys don't take a year off.

kcxiv 02-19-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9414665)
Think what you want but career guys don't take a year off.

yet, he could if he wanted to retire and all thanks to his "career" live a luxurious life. So, yeah ok.

He also, isnt taking a year off from football. Its just not tied to any 1 team.