ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The beer me factor for skip town (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=95949)

Calcountry 08-19-2004 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Ba da da da dup....ba da da DA, da da DA DA da da da daaaaaaaaaaa.[/flute squeek]

The tear ducts are pumpin man, I can hear the music, I told you not to get mushy on me. :( :banghead:

ChiTown 08-19-2004 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Don't even make me pull start the Oliver!

ROFL

Oliver isn't my type, but I just love these little paper throwing bundle of sticks's..... ROFL

TheNextStep 08-19-2004 02:19 PM

Let me be really clear in this, though I know I am risking a Footloose dance-a-thon/ass-whipping in saying it: West Side Story does, in fact, rock... but only if you're a pre-adolescent chick.

What's next, Chi? You going to tell us all where the rain in Spain mainly falls? You going to ruin the ending of all those Nancy Drew mysteries? You going to launch an evil attack on Cox cable that blocks the Lifetime network from broadcasting into our homes?

Come on, Man!

Hydrae 08-19-2004 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNextStep
Chiefs fans referencing West Side Story and Little House on the Prairie?

What the f*** Bizzaro-Planet is this? I take a few months off to move to a new state and when I finally log back on, I come back to a mullet-and-beer-belly rendition of a crappy musical?

Unf***ingbelievable.

You moved??? What, you graditated?

Mark M 08-19-2004 02:20 PM

Am I missing something, or did someone just get served?

MM
~~:spock:

Calcountry 08-19-2004 02:21 PM

Quote:

Chiefs fans referencing West Side Story and Little House on the Prairie?

What the f*** Bizzaro-Planet is this? I take a few months off to move to a new state and when I finally log back on, I come back to a mullet-and-beer-belly rendition of a crappy musical?

Unf***ingbelievable.

ROFL

ExtremeChief 08-19-2004 02:22 PM

Jock, Stick and Geezer star in.. And so the Planet Turns

This weeks episode, "I went to the bar and said "Beer Me" and this is the shit I get???"

Special guest appearance by R D by God Mercer

ChiTown 08-19-2004 02:22 PM

Quote:

Let me be really clear in this, though I know I am risking a Footloose dance-a-thon/ass-whipping in saying it: West Side Story does, in fact, rock... but only if you're a pre-adolescent chick.

Well, my friends, in fact, used to call me Hel'n, but.........

TheNextStep 08-19-2004 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae
You moved??? What, you graditated?

Nah... I'm still a full time student. My wife, however, missed being enlisted (we were both on active duty when we met) and so after 4 years of being civilians, she re-enlisted. Uncle Sam said, "Please protect our nation by moving to Omaha" and, being good Americans and wanting to protect our nation, we did so...

ChiTown 08-19-2004 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
So, that's what they did with her weiner.

I wondered if they recycled...

You should see the warehouse.........

TheNextStep 08-19-2004 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown
Well, my friends, in fact, used to call me Hel'n, but.........

Well, hell, Hel'n... I had no idea you'd undergone a name-change-operation.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown
You should see the warehouse.........

Hell I otta look into that seeing I'm hung like a mosquito. Wonder if they take trade-ins.

Fairplay 08-19-2004 02:36 PM

Can i get shit from BD? Lets List the catagories

1> Stupid Liberal. Me not a chance. This is my safest catagory.

2>No game game. I gots game, some anyway. Im a playa.

3>The agenda pusher. I see that type of person a mile away they annoy me as well.

4>Mr Sensative. Im masculine, i don't need sensative shaving and hair products like others do. As a matter of fact next time a shave i will use cold water.

5>Seagull poster. I don't care for the Seahawks and better yet they are in a different division now, so rest assured i could care less what their record is in football this year is cause i don't care.

On the positives i did buy Dale Carangies book "How to win friends and Influnce people." Perhaps i could have him sign it one day.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
Can i get shit from BD?

On the positives i did buy Dale Carangies book "How to win friends and Influnce people." Perhaps i could have him sign it one day.

It's win fucking friends and influence people get it straight.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Hey, I've got some pills to sell ya...

Nah I already fell for that and they don't work. Maybe I shouldn't have mixed them with all those steroids. :hmmm: