ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Crazycoffey has to leave Chiefsplanet forever (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271231)

SAUTO 03-17-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9508077)
Didn't he call Clay's grandpa or some shit? Yeah, that would cause a rivalry one would think.

more than that...
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 03-17-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9508091)
more than that...
Posted via Mobile Device

Refresh me

SAUTO 03-17-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9508093)
Refresh me

No I'm saying for me it would cause a little more than just a rivalry.
Posted via Mobile Device

GloryDayz 03-17-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9508074)
The friendliness alone brings me back again and again and again to CP.

It's all like this. It's a well-officiated ****ing site...

http://doublewhammer.files.wordpress...re_1665086.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni 03-17-2013 08:54 AM

That ole fart looks tough

GloryDayz 03-17-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9508116)
That ole fart looks tough

If he doesn't toss the flag, it's all good!

Chief Roundup 03-17-2013 09:23 AM

This thread is full of laughs and obviousness.
GoChiefs calling anyone out....let alone about a bet. If there was a pic in the dictionary for welcher...
A cop not doing what he said...or is suppose to do.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-17-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Didn't he call Clay's grandpa or some shit? Yeah, that would cause a rivalry one would think.

If any of these ****s called my family, I'd be on the first plane to "WhipyourassVille".
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 03-17-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9508256)
If any of these ****s called my family, I'd be on the first to "WhipyourassVille".
Posted via Mobile Device

My point exactly
Posted via Mobile Device

B14ckmon 03-17-2013 10:22 AM

I also made a bet with Silver that I would leave CP planet forever if Alex Smith wasn't a Chief by April 1st :)

SAUTO 03-17-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9508263)
I also made a bet with Silver that I would leave CP planet forever if Alex Smith wasn't a Chief by April 1st :)

So? That happened.

That's why there isn't a thread calling you out
Posted via Mobile Device

Saul Good 03-17-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Matrix (Post 2989359)
All a eugenicist would need to do in order to convince society of his aims is to take a close look at about the last 10 ****o's to post on this board. One more time for the road, as I said last night, I don't give a shit how many of Phobia's little internet buddies flame me on this message board. If this is the best shit that you guys can bring, well then you can go **** yourself. Iowanian, it doesn't surprise me that you would bring necrophilia into this post, I'm just surprised you haven' t found away to mention bestiality as well.

The pathetic thing about all you ****s is that you are an internet clique, a clique of people whose major reason for getting up in the morning would seem to be posting on this board.

How many copies have come and gone across the last five years? What the **** are you all still doing here after five years? The fact that your lives have devolved to the point where you spend half a decade of your adult lives as potent, active members of this board is ridiculous. The way you treat new members on this board shows your own idiocy and lack of self worth.

A dude loses his cat, so you call him a reerun. He ****s up a term of internet slang, so you mock him over that. Is that all you pathetic ****s have in your life, that you have to give sh*t to people on this board b/c they aren't part of your e-posse?

This board is entertaining for a while, but after sometime I would gather that most people get sick of putting up w/ the jackasses on the board like most of you ****s.

The sad thing about this place is that I'll probably fade away in a few weeks or months, probably come back around for the draft to get more info, but you bad mother****ers will still be here five years later, just like you were five years before. Fading away from this board isn't a sign of giving up, rather it's probably a sign of hope. Yet most of you obviously see it as some form of grave failure for the member to meet up to your 'standards'.

Iowanian, perhaps I should bow down to a man of your obvious infinite knowledge, a man who has belonged to this board since the ****ing Clinton administration. You must be so much better than me because you're a Suburban Commando with a wife he hates and kids he can't stand. You must be king of the world, what with that avatar of a flaming keyboard and all. What a true badass.

If you want to take shots of me because of an intentionally goofy look I made during a photo, then that's cool, I have enough self worth that I can take it. I've seen the member photo's section of this website, most of you are charter members of the all-ugly team, so your attempts to put me down are a might like the pot and kettle, not that you are smart enough to make that analogy anyway.

I'll probably be out of here in a week, you'll still be starting sticky polls in leetspeak, eating takeout food in the ramshackles you live in. Here's a poll for you, you're all approaching middle age, your lives have no meaning and your jobs do nothing to create to the better good of society. What are you going to do about? Survey says you are going to post on a football board and try to prove how much of a badass you are by ganging up on a dude in order to protect your e-friendships. But that's cool, as I said, I can take it.

Enjoy the 9-5 grind for the rest of your lives you sad ****s...Good luck starting up those "civil unrest hurricanes" Iowanian, I'm sure it's a hell of a job you do there, bitch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9507629)

ROYC75 03-17-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9506934)
Is he a man of his word?

You set the standard for honoring statements on CP.

Oh the irony of it.:doh!:

Hammock Parties 03-17-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Worse than that...he exposed an innocent old man to harm and harassment from strangers...he's a shameful excuse for a pig.

ROYC75 03-17-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
All I know is, one drunk lonely night in KC I picked up a one night stand. Pretty homely girl but I was recently divorced, drunk and horney enough to ride the preverbial "moped ride while no one is watching". Yadda yadda yadda, I wake up to a 17 year old in diapers dressed up as Bobba Fett calling me poppa. It was very disturbing. But also kinda sweet, in a reeruned kid kinda way. I know I was groggy and all, but I never caught her name, or his. Fast forward 5 years and I find chiefsplanet. I get to posting and it didn't take long before clay "found" me "finally" and now it is what it is...

There's still no proof I actually ****ed his mom.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9507687)
Do you think this is funny? It's not. You're not funny.

Heh, isn't this like father like son ?