ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dane I'm calling you out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271677)

blaise 04-02-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9548755)
I just don't know how it got him so popular. Either way, he finally went off the deep end this past few weeks; can't say I didn't see that one coming for years.

See...I think Hamas is hilarious. He does it, and it's funny. I can tell Hamas is just ****ing around, he'll be serious when he calls you a dipshit, but this board isn't life or death for him and it doesn't ruin his day when he gets into a board spat.

Dane? Dane's entire RL days would be ruined by this board. There is just something wrong with DaneMcCloud. He's a psychopath.

Well, he's led an interesting life and he can be entertaining, but other times it's just like, "nevermind." When he gets in these spats you can just skip ahead 30 posts because you know exactly what you're going to read.
I don't think he's a psycho or anything. I've had spats with him, but to his credit he never carried it into another thread. It ended in the thread it started in. I respect that.

Hammock Parties 04-02-2013 08:19 AM

I don't think Dane is a psychopath. I mean he's ranting and raving in threads, yeah, but at the same time he's leaving me positive rep. He's a crazy SOB for sure but I don't think he's truly an asshole.

He did cross a line though. AND HE PAID FOR IT.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6byvwS8Rd1qbxzzv.gif

Donger 04-02-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9548750)
What's the difference between i.e. and e.g.? I've always used i.e. that way. I guess I don't even know what it means.

Thanks in advance.

Yes.

GloryDayz 04-02-2013 08:19 AM

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:: popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Rasputin 04-02-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9548734)
I never understood the DaneMcCloud love on this board. He goes out of his way to be an asshole even when he says something that someone disagrees with and presents good facts as to why they disagree...I mean he lol'd at me and called me a dumbass for saying I'd take Ryan over Flacco, and then he went on saying he'd take Cam Newton over every NFL QB other than Luck or something. I like Cam Newton too, I'm one of the minorities on that one so I agree with him on Cam but not to that ridiculous extent.

He'll berate you for saying something like Ryan > Flacco but then he'll tell you how amazing Cam Newton is and if someone is like "what?" he'll tell you to get AIDS because you're a ****ing **** ****er and then he'll make fun of what you do for a living and then talk about his mexican wife who has a degree in linguistics and owns a chinese buffet and a vietnamese grocery store while he plays the banjo in the valley and they live in a four story tipi and he has 4 kids who speak 9 combined languages and they equip each tipi with a 32" LCD LED TV

it's like bro...we get it, you're a hippie...but your life isn't that much cooler than ours

I always thought he was a giant douche. Dane McDouche.

Or he just has shortman syndrome?

I put him in place anytime he gave me shit about my post I never backed down from him.

He did once apologize to me in a PM.

Hootie 04-02-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9548771)
I put him in place anytime he gave me shit about my post I never backed down from him.

well I have a hard time believing you can put anyone in their place on a message board...you just don't have a good enough grasp on the English language

now off the message board? I don't know, perhaps.

Hootie 04-02-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9548762)
Yes.

are you even a Chiefs fan?

Rasputin 04-02-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9548774)
well I have a hard time believing you can put anyone in their place on a message board...you just don't have a good enough grasp on the English language

now off the message board? I don't know, perhaps.

I did more than once. I can hold my own when I know I'm right or stand up for my opinion. I maybe spelling challenged at times but I can hold my own against a douche like Dane McCloud.

RealSNR 04-02-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9548705)
Well, people that hadn't read that gigantic thread probably weren't aware. It was like 40 posts in this thread until someone said what happened.

Hope you learned your lesson, then. NEVER take time off of Chiefs Planet. That's how you miss stuff.

Donger 04-02-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9548777)
are you even a Chiefs fan?

Yes.

hometeam 04-02-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9548771)
I always thought he was a giant douche. Dane McDouche.

Or he just has shortman syndrome?

He did once apologize to me in a PM.

He is a giant douche, in fact, he the only REAL posters on this board (not blackbob/cockmon etc) that I pretty much cannot stand. Every post is an insult, an off topic rant, a belittling of someones family, job, self worth etc. He is a giantic asshat.

He has tested me to try and get a reaction more than a few times. I deal with him by not responding to his bullshit.

Good riddance. For a little while at least.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9548762)
Yes.

I'm sorry?

What is the difference between i.e. and e.g., is what I was/am asking.

Thanks again.

Donger 04-02-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9548803)
I'm sorry?

Thanks again.

I don't speak Latin.

RealSNR 04-02-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

I'm sorry?

Thanks again.

You're excused.

Hootie 04-02-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

I'm sorry?

Thanks again.

why do you even bother? Donger is the most useless poster on this board. I don't think I've ever seen him post about sports, and he's not funny in the least...I honestly don't even know how he racked up 65000 posts. If he disappeared I'm pretty sure no one would notice. In fact, that was the first post I've seen from him since I came back...so either he rarely posts or he's just so bland I just haven't noticed.