ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dane I'm calling you out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271677)

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9549130)
lmao. Awesome.
Posted via Mobile Device

;)

Discuss Thrower 04-02-2013 10:33 AM

Here I was thinking this was some extensive attempt at an April Fools joke or a conspiracy to troll the board for lulz.

patteeu 04-02-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9549085)
well as a father it would piss me off to no end to be called that.

What does being a father have to do with it?

Hammock Parties 04-02-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9549134)
But is she tarded?

No, she's Tardis. I am the offspring of this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...px-TARDIS2.jpg

Hammock Parties 04-02-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9549168)
Here I was thinking this was some extensive attempt at an April Fools joke or a conspiracy to troll the board for lulz.

It kinda is an April Fools joke, kinda sorta. I knew he was banned last night. The theatrics at noon would have been priceless if Direckshit hadn't spoiled the news that he was banned 8 hrs early. M'fer.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 10:52 AM

We don't normally post messages from banned members, but I'm making an exception here. I received this on Facebook.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dane McCloud
Hi Flop,
I hope this note finds you and you family well. I'm contacting you because as you know, I've been banned for filter evasion for one week and cannot respond in the thread about me. While I certainly feel remorse about this situation, I was prepared for the eventual response.

But since I'm unable to respond at this time publicly, I'd like to explain the situation from my point of view. You're welcome to share this with the other mods and even the forum. I hope that it sheds some light on the situation with BossChief which had grown completely out of hand the past six months. Thanks and have a great day!

Mr. Flopnuts

I was banned for filter evasion. I accept that but can't respond until the ban is lifted.

1. BossChief friended me on CP back in 2009. Shortly thereafter, he began literally bombarding me with PM's about his life. Maybe 12 pages worth. I read a few and finally started deleting them. I read nothing about his son at that time. He also Facebook friended me at the time. I declined. He also Facebook friend me when I left in 2011. Again, I declined.

2. After several requests, I finally joined his "Mob" last Fall. I got caught up in all the "Blackbob" nonsense and misidentified a member as Blackbob that wasn't Blackbob (DrivingWheel, to whom since I've apologized). I left his "Mob" shortly after that realization.

3. I made an personnel admission about my family back in early February. That was a mistake. I should have known better than to share private, personal information to 11,000+ members and countless lurkers. I've paid for that admission since because in nearly EVERY single post directed at me by BossChief (and SNR), they tell me to "Get help" or that "You're sick", so on and so forth. This has been happening for more than 60 days and finally, I snapped.

4. BossChief has mentioned that his son has issues in the Lounge, which is where I first read it. That is the God's to honest truth and it's searchable. I make no apologies because he's made none, either.

hometeam 04-02-2013 10:53 AM

So this cock can dish it out but not take it? **** em.

Hammock Parties 04-02-2013 10:53 AM

He thinks it was for filter evasion? LMAO

Direckshun 04-02-2013 10:54 AM

Welp

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9549248)
He thinks it was for filter evasion? LMAO

It was for filter evasion. I sent him a PM regarding the rest of it he probably hasn't been able to read yet.

burt 04-02-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9549118)
My mother is alive and well, btw.

as well as embarrassed.....

blaise 04-02-2013 10:57 AM

I get what Dane's saying but doesn't there come a point where you realize how often you get involved in these bullshit disputes? It's like the guy at the bar that's always getting thrown out, or in a fight. There's always a reason - someone said something to his girl, someone bumped into him, someone spilled a drink on him, etc.
Eventually you just have to say, "Well, it seems to always happen to you. Why is that?"
Or maybe Dane just likes that kind of conversation.

I don't know. I don't doubt that Dane's buttons were pushed, but Dane puts himself in a place to have them pushed in my opinion.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 10:58 AM

"You meet an asshole in the morning, you met an asshole. You meet assholes all day, you're the asshole."

-Raylan Givens

King_Chief_Fan 04-02-2013 10:59 AM

based on that note from Dane, I see no reason for him to be throwing rocks at anyone

InChiefsHeaven 04-02-2013 11:01 AM

Pretty amazing that a banned guy can STILL find a way to post on the planet...just sayin'. Dane got some pull man...