ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Banner over Broncos Deux (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266904)

pr_capone 11-20-2012 10:22 PM

Banner over Broncos Deux

HUNT FAM - RESTORE THE RED - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

FIRE PIOLI & END THE BLACKOUT – SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

ELIMINATE BAD MANAGEMENT - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Since we have 3 options, this vote will require a 60% supermajority. If no one option achieves 60%, I will choose from the top 2.

Tribal Warfare 11-20-2012 10:26 PM

FIRE PIOLI & END THE BLACKOUT – SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

the best option available in the poll

God of Thunder 11-20-2012 10:27 PM

Fire Pioli is without a doubt, the best option

lewdog 11-20-2012 10:29 PM

Option #4

pr_capone for president!

DaFace 11-20-2012 10:31 PM

I'm not near clever enough for this stuff.

On a side note: you don't have to type "Poll:" when posting a poll.

In58men 11-20-2012 10:32 PM

Fire Pioli and End the Blackout

Phobia 11-20-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9138244)
I'm not near clever enough for this stuff.

On a side note: you don't have to type "Poll:" when posting a poll.

Heh. I think I've edited 4 of his polls the past few days.

Phobia 11-20-2012 10:54 PM

I just want to say that I hate, hate, hate the bottom two options. Both seem like an ultimatum to me and I think of all the things we've done, these could actually create division in the fanbase.

In58men 11-20-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9138312)
I just want to say that I hate, hate, hate the bottom two options. Both seem like an ultimatum to me and I think of all the things we've done, these could actually create division in the fanbase.

Your opinions are welcomed

Tribal Warfare 11-20-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

to this point, you either down with the movement or not with the local media blitz( which Marty,pr_, and yourself have done an excellent job) then the national coverage of the blackout it's "shit or get off the pot" time. You can't pull any punches when the future is this bleak.

C-Mac 11-20-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

I have yet to chime in on this great cause.... but I must say I totally agree with Sir Phil

The second one comes across as a threat(a weak one at that) instead of a plea for change from the front office.

I honestly think a banner in a form of an appeal directly to Clark for at least some kind of fan acknowledgement/empathy, is what would be most effective.

It puts the ball in his court, and forces his hand.

If he chooses not to respond, let him know were still waiting/expecting a response in the next banner. The media will call him out if he continues to stay silent.

Tribal Warfare 11-21-2012 12:17 AM

Another thing we could do is test sample the slogan from an unbiased source from another fanbase and see what they think like going to another team's message board with permission from their Admins and Mods.

TLO 11-21-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9138249)
Fire Pioli and End the Blackout

This one.

I wanted RIP Arrowhead tho :(

Straight, No Chaser 11-21-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Agreed.

Is it just possible to leave "Hunt" out of the first one entirely? It's blatantly obvious who the messages have been for.

pr_capone 11-21-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser (Post 9138493)
Agreed.

Is it just possible to leave "Hunt" out of the first one entirely? It's blatantly obvious who the messages have been for.

Not to everyone. many people believe that clark is the only one. his whole family is on the board.