ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Game of Thrones (spoiler-free zone) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=244344)

Amnorix 06-17-2015 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11553285)
Didn't he say in one of his monologues that when things stay the same power doesn't change or something? When shot hits the fan there are opportunities.

Yes I think so. During the boat ride with Sansa leaving King's Landing I believe.

Hawk 06-17-2015 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 11553306)
Yes I think so. During the boat ride with Sansa leaving King's Landing I believe.

Yeah, that was his speech I was quoting, he tells Sansa that "Chaos is a ladder"

mdchiefsfan 06-17-2015 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 11553336)
Yeah, that was his speech I was quoting, he tells Varys that "Chaos is a ladder"

FYP

Hawk 06-17-2015 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 11553503)
FYP

Haha, you're right, it was Varys he was talking to when he said that. Varys and Littlefinger are the perfect foils. Littlefinger wants chaos and would be fine to watch the realm burn if it gets him to where he wants to be. Varys on the other hand claims to want peace and to be working for what he thinks will be most likely to bring peace and stability to the realm.

mdchiefsfan 06-17-2015 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 11553568)
Haha, you're right, it was Varys he was talking to when he said that. Varys and Littlefinger are the perfect foils. Littlefinger wants chaos and would be fine to watch the realm burn if it gets him to where he wants to be. Varys on the other hand claims to want peace and to be working for what he thinks will be most likely to bring peace and stability to the realm.

They are two peas in a pod, yet on the opposite side of the spectrum. Some of the best episodes had those two matching wits, at least until Varys and Tyrion met.

Fire Me Boy! 06-18-2015 07:14 AM

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/130785113" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

kcfanXIII 06-18-2015 09:42 AM

There was also a clue about Jon's true lineage in a scene with the Targ Meister at the wall. Sam is reading raven messages about Dany, and the Meister starts talking about how he feels for his family, being so far away from home and other family members, then Jon walks in. I may have read too much into it, but the timing on it was a ridiculous coincidence if it wasn't meant to be there.

Sandy Vagina 06-19-2015 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 11554651)
There was also a clue about Jon's true lineage in a scene with the Targ Meister at the wall. Sam is reading raven messages about Dany, and the Meister starts talking about how he feels for his family, being so far away from home and other family members, then Jon walks in. I may have read too much into it, but the timing on it was a ridiculous coincidence if it wasn't meant to be there.

Yep. Aemon Targaryen took way too much interest in Jon, and shared personal stories with him. It's highly doubtful that all of this build up was for nothing. Aemon, breaking the tie of votes between Jon and Alliser to be top dog.

Jon will be revived by Melisandre... or by the Gods, I will end Benioff and Weiss.

allen_kcCard 06-19-2015 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 11556751)
Yep. Aemon Targaryen took way too much interest in Jon, and shared personal stories with him. It's highly doubtful that all of this build up was for nothing. Aemon, breaking the tie of votes between Jon and Alliser to be top dog.

Jon will be revived by Melisandre... or by the Old Gods and the New, I will end Benioff and Weiss.

FYP

Sandy Vagina 06-19-2015 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 11556839)
FYP

lol, nice! By Jupiter's cock, I fear that my Spartacus watching was mixed in there. :thumb:

mdchiefsfan 06-20-2015 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 11556893)
lol, nice! By Jupiter's cock, I fear that my Spartacus watching was mixed in there. :thumb:

LMAO

Buehler445 07-31-2015 08:56 AM

HBO announced they want to do an 8th season and a prequel. Don't have a link. The emergency awesome dude did a YouTube about it.

ThaVirus 07-31-2015 09:48 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing Rhaegar, the Mad King, Arthur Dayne, younger versions of Ned and Robert, etc.

Buehler445 07-31-2015 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11629304)
I wouldn't mind seeing Rhaegar, the Mad King, Arthur Dayne, younger versions of Ned and Robert, etc.

Agreed. I think that is the way they'd go. But I'd be interested to see Aegon the conquerers conquest of westeros.

ThaVirus 07-31-2015 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11629513)
Agreed. I think that is the way they'd go. But I'd be interested to see Aegon the conquerers conquest of westeros.

That could be awesome as well.

The original Long Night with the First Men and Children of the Forest could be interesting also.