ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Would you rather be 8-0 with Alex Smith or 3-5 with Geno? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278032)

Bearcat 10-31-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10143576)
Im not sure what insight the posters constantly whining about Alex Smith bring.

As has been pointed out countless times, we know what his shortcomings are.

I have yet to see anyone say the offense doesn't need to improve.

Constantly spewing the same shit over and over and bitching about Smith isn't offering insight.

That's whats hilarious, I think some of you believe it is, like you are enlightened or something because you don't like our QB.

Meh, it's like any other debate on here... there's good, rational insight on both sides.... and there's a lot of drivel, too.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-31-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 10144593)
Meh, it's like any other debate on here... there's good, rational insight on both sides.... and there's a lot of drivel, too.

Ur welcome.

DaneMcCloud 10-31-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10144580)
Yeah, and you trust Reid waaaayyy too much, cabrone.

It's patently obvious to anyone with a brain that Reid needs to defer to Dorsey when it comes to acquiring personnel. Do you think Reid has been over Dorsey's shoulder throughout these FA acquisitions? **** no. He's been doing what he needs to be doing: Coaching. Period.

Andy must and should have his little conferences with John, put his two cents in, take another bite of ribs, and get the **** out of the way.

Who wouldn't trust Andy Reid after the historic turnaround that has occurred under his coaching staff?

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-31-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 10144615)
Who wouldn't trust Andy Reid after the historic turnaround that has occurred under his coaching staff?

Where did I say that I don't trust him to coach?

Marcellus 10-31-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10144630)
Where did I say anything intelligent or relevant in my entire history on CP?

FYP

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-31-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10144641)
8-0 HERP-DERP!

Fixed yours.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-31-2013 04:40 PM

Choco!!

doomy3 10-31-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 10144391)
Really? QB trust is the new excuse? Seriously, some you apologists are willing to bend over backwards to defend a guy who is completely mediocre.

Are you even following the conversation? He said that if Megatron was here that Smith wouldn't just "throw it up to him" like Stafford does, into double coverage. I said that Calvin and Bowe are completely different animals. Of course if a guy gives up on slant routes and that causes the QB to throw an INT that QB is going to lose some trust the next time the play is called.

Smith is mediocre and I'm not saying differently. He is the definition of a game manager, and so far he has done very well at managing games.

Quit reading everything looking for an agenda and maybe that will help you follow conversations a little better and will make you quit making an ass out of yourself.

Nightfyre 10-31-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 10144836)
Are you even following the conversation? He said that if Megatron was here that Smith wouldn't just "throw it up to him" like Stafford does, into double coverage. I said that Calvin and Bowe are completely different animals. Of course if a guy gives up on slant routes and that causes the QB to throw an INT that QB is going to lose some trust the next time the play is called.

Smith is mediocre and I'm not saying differently. He is the definition of a game manager, and so far he has done very well at managing games.

Quit reading everything looking for an agenda and maybe that will help you follow conversations a little better and will make you quit making an ass out of yourself.

Alex Smith won't even throw it up to Bowe on the outside when he is in single coverage and Bowe wins that matchup all the time.

Sandy Vagina 10-31-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 10144848)
Alex Smith won't even throw it up to Bowe on the outside when he is in single coverage and Bowe wins that matchup all the time.

Has he even won one of those this season?

Nightfyre 10-31-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10144899)
Has he even won one of those this season?

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center...5-75cceba1dc53