ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Guild Wars 2 updates (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=229381)

Javabean 08-16-2012 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8819593)
Your right in a way. yes you can join multiple guilds, yes you can switch the guild your repping for influence to said guild.

However, when your guesting on other peoples servers you will NOT gain influence. You can only gain influence by playing on your 'home' server.

Oh, I can only gain guild influence when I'm on my home server? That's interesting. Thanks.

chasedude 08-16-2012 08:25 AM

My group of friends decided on Sorrow's Furnace for the release. Just FYI if anyone wants to know, my account is Ultimate Flash.7982.

hometeam 08-16-2012 10:14 PM

Just so you know, Sorrows furnace is going to be the 'spanish language' server, with multiple huge guilds rolling there. That is why we chose to move to Yaks Bend. We felt like so many spanish speakers would hinder pve and wvw communication.

chasedude 08-16-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8824560)
Just so you know, Sorrows furnace is going to be the 'spanish language' server, with multiple huge guilds rolling there. That is why we chose to move to Yaks Bend. We felt like so many spanish speakers would hinder pve and wvw communication.

Last time I checked the "World Server List" Sorrow's furnace was a NA server.
http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/08/15/gu...list-revealed/

Yak's Bend was my second choice because I always loved "The Yakslapper" from GW1. It was the first "green" I ever got.

Guess I better get on FB and get the team up to speed then :#

hometeam 08-16-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 8824579)
Last time I checked the "World Server List" Sorrow's furnace was a NA server. Yak's Bend was my second choice because I always loved "The Yakslapper" from GW1. It was the first "green" I ever got.

Guess I better get on FB and get the team up to speed then :#

Well, it is an NA server. Do you have any idea how many spanish speakers there are in north/central/south america that will be playing on NA servers? And the huge spanish speaking alliance guilds have chosen Sorrows Furnace as the unofficial spanish language server, and made it known in the community. Its pretty much a done deal :P Now, im not saying some of these people wont be bi-lingual, because they will. But, the threat of a constant communication barrier at least in some capacity was enough to make us reconsider.

chasedude 08-16-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8824595)
Well, it is an NA server. Do you have any idea how many spanish speakers there are in north/central/south america that will be playing on NA servers? And the huge spanish speaking alliance guilds have chosen Sorrows Furnace as the unofficial spanish language server, and made it known in the community. Its pretty much a done deal :P Now, im not saying some of these people wont be bi-lingual, because they will. But, the threat of a constant communication barrier at least in some capacity was enough to make us reconsider.

I didn't anticipate the draw from central/south america. I've been pretty lax on lurking the BB's for GW2. Seeing "jajajajajajaja" roll across the chat window gets quite annoying. Sorrow's is out then.

pr_capone 08-16-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 8824627)
I didn't anticipate the draw from central/south america. I've been pretty lax on lurking the BB's for GW2. Seeing "jajajajajajaja" roll across the chat window gets quite annoying. Sorrow's is out then.

por que te molesta?

chasedude 08-16-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8824644)
por que te molesta?

No Habla, that's why. Comprende?

pr_capone 08-16-2012 10:57 PM

Is there an Auschwitz Ovens server? Seems like you might enjoy playing there.

/I keed

chasedude 08-16-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8824683)

/I keed

Wow! :spock:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7...if_serious.jpg

pr_capone 08-16-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 8824693)

No estoy serio... solo estoy jugando.

chasedude 08-16-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8824683)

/I keed

Shit, Damn your white text! ROFL I didn't see it when I quoted.

Tired eyes, long day...

chasedude 08-16-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8824710)
No estoy serio... solo estoy jugando.

Damn it! Quit making use Google translate!!! :p

pr_capone 08-16-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 8824721)
Damn it! Quit making use Google translate!!! :p

jajajajajajajajajajaja

chasedude 08-16-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8824728)
jajajajajajajajajajaja

I hope Arenanet added a block player feature in their plan. :D