ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 10 changes that NEED to be made (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263906)

Black Bob 09-20-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8932162)
My friend is a Vols fan.....who watches every game. He didn't play SS the entire time you ****ing dipshit.

And you've done this more than once......but IT'S ****ING BERRY YOU reerun. NOT BARRY.

I type fast. LMAO

Your friend is wrong. Why don't you show some real proof you ****ing liar. You are just as bad. it's no coincidence you are the other guying saying "move him to FS."

He played FS in certain packages etc. Everywhere shows him as a SS. Hell, his break out game was against UGA in Sanford Stadium and I was there watching him play SS!

"My friend told me" or "my special Chiefs informant told me!"

**** YOU!

We're not doing this anymore!

I've been holding back and I'm not waiting for you to ask nicely anymore.

The Franchise 09-20-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

“I don't think something like a position should keep you from (being) up there. If you want to get into positions, I played every position in the defensive backfield in Coach (Monte) Kiffin's scheme. You could also say I played a little linebacker also, (plus) free safety, strong safety, nickel and corner for three years.
That's a quote from Berry.

DeezNutz 09-20-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8932195)

What did Barry have to say?

The Franchise 09-20-2012 10:14 PM

Keep editing your posts you worthless ****. Continue to talk out of your ass and get proven wrong. I'll defend R8ers and Setsuna before I ever defend your reeruned ass.

Brock 09-20-2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8932174)
**** YOU!

We're not doing this anymore!

I've been holding back and I'm not waiting for you to ask nicely anymore.

Oh no! Pest has been told.

The Franchise 09-20-2012 10:25 PM

That's coming from someone who watched every Vols game and is a huge Berry fan. Someone who I actually respect......unlike your bundle of sticks ass.

Black Bob 09-20-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8932225)
That's coming from someone who watched every Vols game and is a huge Berry fan. Someone who I actually respect......unlike your pillowbitergot ass.

From you it's from a friend and a fan. It's easy to find the depth chart from 2007 and 2008.

From Boss it's from a Chief's source.

**** you guys

**** YOU LIARS

YOU ARE LOSERS

Black Bob 09-20-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8932195)

No shit you dumb ****. I already posted that. I am saying he played SS 90% of the time. JUST LIKE IN KC.

You suck man. You are ****ing pussy who has nothing but this website. People should not be listening to you as you are a liar. YOU GOT NOTHING and YOU ARE NOTHING.

BossChief 09-20-2012 10:39 PM

My laptop is ****ed or I would post the embed codes for a bunch of YouTube videos showing Berry in 2007 and 2008 playing MOSTLY free safety in base defense.

Apparently it doesn't even show them on the mobile version.

Tell ya what, BlackBob, post a couple videos from those years showing him playing the strong side more than a few select times for matchups and I'll leave you alone till the season is over.

Shot, the guy lined up as a quarterback a couple times and as a wideout a few too...I guess you'll be along shortly to tell me "Erak Barrie" is a querterbak.

The Franchise 09-20-2012 10:43 PM

Your proof is a depth chart? LMAO

BossChief 09-20-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8932239)
From you it's from a friend and a fan. It's easy to find the depth chart from 2007 and 2008.

From Boss it's from a Chief's source.

**** you guys

**** YOU LIARS

YOU ARE LOSERS

Go **** your kat. (spelled in the way I'm sure you spell it)

Nearly every single play he makes in those videos is from the side of the field that free safeties line up on.

Show me I'm wrong and ill leave you alone.

Little bitch.

Black Bob 09-20-2012 11:12 PM

Tennesee vs. Florida 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWij0BlWsD0

That was his first pick. The dude was a SS 90% of the time.

**** you guys. I am done with you

DaneMcCloud 09-20-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8932307)

LIAR!!!

**** YOU, YOU'RE A LIAR.

JFC, what an epic dipshit.

BossChief 09-20-2012 11:27 PM

Hahaha

Over a half hour worth of watching videos of Berry and couldn't find one that proved me wrong, huh...oh wait, you found one with one play.

FFS everyone with eyes knows they played him more on the strong side against Florida because....wait for it.......Tim Tebow is left handed.

FTR nobody cares what you think you saw when you watched a football game.

Everyone here knows how many times you've tried to comment on things that never even happened in games.

Like when your eyes told you that Alex tanney played in the first ps game

Or how bad Bailey was playing WHEN HE WAS INJURED AND DIDN'T PLAY AT ALL

Or a lot of other instances just like this one.

Eric Berry played a lot of roles at Tennessee...he lined up everywhere including special teams and offense.

The majority of the time as a freshman and sophomore, he was lined up on the quarterbacks left facing side unless he was playing a left handed quarterback...until his junior season when they wanted to use him more in the box and as a third linebacker in sub work...similarly to what we are doing with him this year in the nickel.

notorious 09-20-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8932307)

Yesssss!!

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-...ra-dancing.gif