ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Who Is Al Denson? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=151016)

Donger 10-31-2006 08:27 AM

Who Is Al Denson?

I just received a rather odd picture from him via PM.

chagrin 10-31-2006 08:28 AM

Thank you, I was just about to post, I thought it was phob or someone playing a joke

chagrin 10-31-2006 08:29 AM

Also, his friend the frazod eats sh*t guy, so where's the money, who are these two?

Sully 10-31-2006 08:31 AM

I wondered if I was the only one who got a picture of some guy with "bundle of sticks" written across it.

Mr. Kotter 10-31-2006 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin
Thank you, I was just about to post, I thought it was phob or someone playing a joke

An idiot and a coward, I'd say.

Yeah, I got the same one....it's Tim/frazod who he has labeled "bundle of sticks"....and I think that's Phil's face he has colored out/over.

It's someone with a beef against frazod, I guess.

Picture need not be posted. -Z

chagrin 10-31-2006 08:36 AM

Yeah, but at first I just figured it was a joke, but who would have a pic of Zod, to be able to photoshop it?

Quite the mystery

Mr. Kotter 10-31-2006 08:37 AM

Quote:

Yeah, but at first I just figured it was a joke, but who would have a pic of Zod, to be able to photoshop it?

Quite the mystery

Not really. That pic is from last year's 37Forver Event....and the pic is probably in one of the threads from last year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully
I wondered if I was the only one who got a picture of some guy with "pillowbiter" written across it.

Probably the same kind of deal....

FAX 10-31-2006 08:40 AM

I think that photograph was posted, Mr. chagrin. If I'm not mistaken.

Calling All Mods!!! We need a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in the area! Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles. Your fugitive's name is Dr. Richard Kimble. Go get him.

FAX

jspchief 10-31-2006 08:45 AM

The strangest part is that they chose to black out Phobia's face.

I mean, who would be such a douche as to go to the trouble of doing this and PMing it to everyone, yet care whether Phil's face was on it or not?

Talk about needing to get a life. Obviously Frazod put a pretty severe bruising on someone's vagina.

Sully 10-31-2006 08:45 AM

I was just excited to get a pm.
It's always fun to look in the mailbox and see something handwritten in there... no?

chagrin 10-31-2006 08:48 AM

I wonder how bad oof a guy is to do such a thing. Kind of a spinoff, of the rep thread, thought here:

Rep comments are useful if you want to insult someone, fire back or joke around. Why send mass emails out about stuff? Seriously, does this guy raise kids?

Archie F. Swin 10-31-2006 08:49 AM

probably Chiefs GM

Dartgod 10-31-2006 08:53 AM

Wow. Who here has a beef with Frazod? Who could it possibly be????

Mr. Kotter 10-31-2006 08:56 AM

Quote:

I wonder how bad oof a guy is to do such a thing. Kind of a spinoff, of the rep thread, thought here:

Rep comments are useful if you want to insult someone, fire back or joke around. Why send mass emails out about stuff? Seriously, does this guy raise kids?

2 am on a Monday night. Probably wasted. Not like that's an excuse, but....

Lzen 10-31-2006 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
Wow. Who here has a beef with Frazod? Who could it possibly be????

Skip Towne?

ROFL

I got that same PM.