ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop CP's Roast of.....Hootie presented by rico (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273720)

Pasta Little Brioni 06-10-2013 04:48 PM

CP's Roast of.....Hootie presented by rico

Alright, rico, billay, and anyone else wanting to do some roasting of the enigma Hootie here is your stage. If it's popular, we'll continue with the series. If it blows...well we'll just pretend it never happened.

Rain Man 06-10-2013 04:50 PM

Hootie likes Peyton Manning so much that you'd think he was a cornerback opposing him in the playoffs.

crazycoffey 06-10-2013 04:52 PM

Chuck Norris's dick is so big it has it's own dick. And chuck Norris's dick's dick is bigger than hootie's dick.

SAUTO 06-10-2013 04:53 PM

This blows
Posted via Mobile Device

J Diddy 06-10-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9742054)
Chuck Norris's dick is so big it has it's own dick. And chuck Norris's dick's dick is bigger than hootie's dick.

I don't think cops should make dick jokes. Especially Chuck Norris dick jokes.

J Diddy 06-10-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9742060)
This blows
Posted via Mobile Device

As you are an expert in the field of blowing, I will defer to your expertise.

Rain Man 06-10-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9742060)
This blows
Posted via Mobile Device

In fairness, I didn't stretch properly before posting.

Thig Lyfe 06-10-2013 04:56 PM

hootie is a great guy and one of my very best friends. I like everything he has ever posted and he is the smartest at football on CP.

BlackHelicopters 06-10-2013 04:59 PM

IQ of 175+

notorious 06-10-2013 05:00 PM

Hootie doesn't get tipped by black people, pisses (literally)on his friends, and gambles like a mother ****er.

Do we really need to roast him?

Hootie 06-10-2013 05:04 PM

one time when hootie was 18 years old he went on a camping trip with his friends...while he was in a tent he pretended to give his best friend head...his best friend pelvic thrusted and stabbed hootie in the tooth with his erect penis

wait is this a roast or real stories?

notorious 06-10-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unnecessary drama (Post 9742093)
one time when hootie was 18 years old he went on a camping trip with his friends...while he was in a tent he pretended to give his best friend head...his best friend pelvic thrusted and stabbed hootie in the tooth with his erect penis

Walk off Homerun. ROFL

J Diddy 06-10-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Considering this was your friend, I hope you finished him off. Nothing ends a friendship quicker than blueballing a mother****er.

Hootie 06-10-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 9742098)
Why the **** did he have an erect penis in a tent with you?

I [have] a weird group of friends.

BlackHelicopters 06-10-2013 05:07 PM

Bukkake

Hootie 06-10-2013 05:08 PM

where I went to school our class was literally known as the 'gay' class

we took team showering a little too seriously

kstater 06-10-2013 05:11 PM

Frazod is fat

Hootie 06-10-2013 05:12 PM

my friend Kenny and I go out all of the time and try to bang as many girls as possible...he's like my mentor

well a fan favorite is when we kiss on the lips in front of people...I mean, you get shocked looks

we were at a bar and these dudes were listening to us roast the waitress so they came over and started taking shots with us...and then we started playing bags...and then when Kenny threw a walk off 3 pointer we embraced one another with an aggressive high five and then, naturally, a kiss on the lips

they were appauled. It was awesome. They literally left that bar within 5 minutes of that happening...they juts couldn't filter what they had just seen

well last night we went to a bar to watch the Heat game and they have those legal gambling machines...well he was playing and he hit a bonus...and it was literally just me, him and his brother...

well he hit a jackpot and instinctively we did our gay little kiss thing...and then we realized NO ONE was there

and we decided it was SUPER gay

BlackHelicopters 06-10-2013 05:12 PM

Another shart. Darn.

Hootie 06-10-2013 05:13 PM

which doesn't even come close to the beer pong psyche out of pass the gum me and one of my friends played

which resulted in our opponents getting so disgusted they left the entire party...not just the premise

Hootie 06-10-2013 05:13 PM

like in...

as they were leaving...

someone was like "wait, where are you guys going?"

and they were like..."we just can't handle that."

Donger 06-10-2013 05:16 PM

I must admit that I do live vicariously through Hootie's fascinating stories about his life. They really are enthralling.

Pray continue, Hootie.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-10-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Where the hell is rico??

J Diddy 06-10-2013 05:19 PM

Funny thing is I thought of Hootie this weekend when I was on the river. I, sitting happily in my raft with 3 of my dearest friends, had to endure an incredibly drunk homo who decided the last quarter mile he would stand on his cooler and whip out his pecker (which were in crotchless panties nonetheless)

Immediately I said holy ****, it's hootie in real life.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06-10-2013 05:20 PM

outrageous frats are outrageous.

Hootie 06-10-2013 05:21 PM

I was never in a frat I'm an adult.

Hootie 06-10-2013 05:21 PM

oh and I think you have to be enrolled in school and only homo's get degrees!!!

SAUTO 06-10-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9742064)
As you are an expert in the field of blowing, I will defer to your expertise.

Wait. Wut?

I thought that was you?
Posted via Mobile Device

DJ's left nut 06-10-2013 05:22 PM

Y'all haven't figure this out, have you?

Hootie generally owns his degenerate status. As such, it's really not that much fun burning him on it.

You have to let him get his mane up and start jabbing at him when he believes he's standing on principle in order to get a real rise out of him. Every now and then he thinks he's being an honest to God grownup. It's only then you can show him how badly he's failed at it (and as we all know, he will fail at it). That's when you get him pretty riled up.

But calling him a douchebag fratboy bartender/pizza boy doesn't accomplish much. He's aware he's a douchebag fratboy bartender/pizza boy and around 80% of the time, he gives zero ****s about that fact.

This venture is doomed to failure before it truly starts. In fact, it does little more than give him the attention he so yearns, which will provide him more fuel for reveling in being a douchebag fratboy bartender/pizza boy. You fellas clearly don't pay much attention.

But y'all have fun with it...

BlackHelicopters 06-10-2013 05:24 PM

JIMP

Pasta Little Brioni 06-10-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9742125)

Hootie generally owns his degenerate status. As such, it's really not that much fun burning him on it.

You have to let him get his mane up and start jabbing at him when he believes he's standing on principle in order to get a real rise out of him. Every now and then he thinks he's being an honest to God grownup. It's only then you can show him how badly he's failed at it (and as we all know, he will fail at it). That's when you get him pretty riled up.

But calling him a douchebag fratboy bartender/pizza boy doesn't accomplish much. He's aware he's a douchebag fratboy bartender/pizza boy and around 80% of the time, he gives zero ****s about that fact.

This venture is doomed to failure before it truly starts. In fact, it does little more than give him the attention he so yearns, which will provide him more fuel for reveling in being a douchebag fratboy bartender/pizza boy. You fellas clearly don't pay much attention.

I know. Why do you think I'm enabling it with these threads ROFL rico couldn't pull the trigger (DaFace insert that awesome gif of the baby trying to kick the ball here) but his work needs to be seen. I need to see his roast.

SAUTO 06-10-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9742117)
Funny thing is I thought of Hootie this weekend when I was on the river

See what I mean?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie 06-10-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Definitely couldn't have said this better myself.

DJ's left nut 06-10-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9742129)
I know. Why do you think I'm enabling it with these threads ROFL rico couldn't pull the trigger (DaFace insert that awesome gif of the baby trying to kick the ball here) but his work needs to be seen.

Ah...there's an impetus here...I see.

I generally hop into that thread in the morning to see if there's anything interesting on the page that I'm actually on (and it's usually jumped by about 5 pages). If there isn't, I leave and come back the next day.

Oh rico, what have you done...

J Diddy 06-10-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9742130)
See what I mean?
Posted via Mobile Device

weak sauce.

I know you are but what am I?

Donger 06-10-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Every now and then he thinks he's being an honest to God grownup. It's only then you can show him how badly he's failed at it (and as we all know, he will fail at it).

He doesn't have the courage to be an adult.

SAUTO 06-10-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9742136)
weak sauce.

I know you are but what am I?

I know, I know.

I'm not very good at this roasting thingy.

Btw what river you floating on?
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 06-10-2013 05:33 PM

Hootie once banged every chick 20 miles out in his local area on Plenty of Fish...without a rubber

notorious 06-10-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9742141)
He doesn't have the courage to be an adult.

Why should he grow up if he doesn't have to?

Simply Red 06-10-2013 05:35 PM

rico is swell and all - but there are two people/posters who could actually pull it off w/ a hint of accuracy, and I don't see rico being able to. Hootie is similar to mecca in that he stays behind his user fairly well. It's hard to rape somebody when they're online and you've never even seen them.

J Diddy 06-10-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9742146)
I know, I know.

I'm not very good at this roasting thingy.

Btw what river you floating on?
Posted via Mobile Device

elk, great time save the pearly pecker flopper

BlackHelicopters 06-10-2013 05:38 PM

Bloody vaginal discharge

SAUTO 06-10-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9742151)

I don't understand why it bothers people either.

He isn't on welfare. He's isn't a drain on the system.
Shit I've worked for everything I've ever gotten. nothing has ever been given to me. Grew up in the ghetto. Pops worked hard for everything he has.

and the way he lives his life doesn't bother me in the least. Hell sometimes I wish I had nothing to answer to. No real responsibilities. Even just for a week lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red 06-10-2013 05:39 PM

cleanly shaven fresh beav-pie!!!!

Donger 06-10-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9742151)

I didn't say that he should.

Simply Red 06-10-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9742159)
I don't understand why it bothers people either.

He isn't on welfare. He's isn't a drain on the system.
Shit I've worked for everything I've ever gotten. nothing has ever been given to me. Grew up in the ghetto. Pops worked hard for everything he has.

and the way he lives his life doesn't bother me in the least. Hell sometimes I wish I had nothing to answer to. No real responsibilities. Even just for a week lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm from the Streets of Blue Springs - it's hard out here, mother****ers don't know!

SAUTO 06-10-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9742155)
elk, great time save the pearly pecker flopper

Awesome, we go the niangua river a couple times a year
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 06-10-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9742163)
I'm from the Streets of Blue Springs - it's hard out here, mother****ers don't know!

No its not. lol red. The keystoners were pussys
Posted via Mobile Device

TribalElder 06-10-2013 05:41 PM

This is wet and smells like piss..... It's time to flip the mattress again

Simply Red 06-10-2013 05:42 PM

No but I'm definitely top ten in street smarts on CP. It was when I was working at KFC at SW Parkway in KC. Shit got all hard.

seclark 06-10-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9742166)
This is wet and smells like piss..... It's time to flip the mattress again

jacks fork and current...what?
sec

Trevo_410 06-10-2013 05:45 PM

this thread is so awesome...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G5wO1ObZYLw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SAUTO 06-10-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9742172)
jacks fork and current...what?
sec

I've been there too. Thought it sucked. No current on the current river, at least when we were there
Posted via Mobile Device

notorious 06-10-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9742159)

. Hell sometimes I wish I had nothing to answer to. No real responsibilities. Even just for a week lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep.

Since my business took off years ago I look back at my "No Responsibility" days with envy.

But, I will admit, when I actually do have a wild weekend with the old friends it is VERY nice to go back home to the family.

SAUTO 06-10-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9742171)
No but I'm definitely top ten in street smarts on CP. It was when I was working at KFC at SW Parkway in KC. Shit got all hard.

Lol. I'm with ya.

And I played little league for john's market in blue springs as a yout.

With Derrick Wathan. My dad drive me all the way there for every practice and game.

My cousin lived in blue springs
Posted via Mobile Device

J Diddy 06-10-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9742164)
Awesome, we go the niangua river a couple times a year
Posted via Mobile Device

Every year for the past 6 me and some high school buddies go on our annual "man trip"
Inevitably, every year somebody makes an ass of themselves and wins the coveted "horses ass" award.

Definitely not a float I'd take the kiddies on. Looking for a different spot for that this summer.

SAUTO 06-10-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9742177)
Yep.

Since my business took off years ago I look back at my "No Responsibility" days with envy.

But, I will admit, when I actually do have a wild weekend with the old friends it is VERY nice to go back home to the family.

I'm the same way, lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red 06-10-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9742180)
Lol. I'm with ya.

And I played little league for john's market in blue springs as a yout.

With Derrick Wathan. My dad drive me all the way there for every practice and game.

My cousin lived in blue springs
Posted via Mobile Device

wow - yes - I remember Jon's Market - they had two locations, originally - 40 hwy and the other North on 7, - for some reason I enjoyed going there as a child, I also remember they had a badass girls softball team - my sister played against them a few times. Jennifer played for Liddle Sport Shop - she was a pitcher - great sling-shot delivery!

Simply Red 06-10-2013 05:56 PM

how old a ol' boy are ya', Sauto?

MTG#10 06-10-2013 06:15 PM

Lets just save the trouble and pretend it ever happened...now

Pablo 06-10-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9742176)
I've been there too. Thought it sucked. No current on the current river, at least when we were there
Posted via Mobile Device

Really? I prefer the Current to most every other river I've floated.

seclark 06-10-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9742176)
Posted via Mobile Device

guess it depends on what you're looking for...i like to stop a lot and stomp around...fish and whatnot.
sec

Hammock Parties 06-10-2013 06:23 PM

Hootie's the kind of son of a bitch who'd piss on your back and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give you a reach around.

BlackHelicopters 06-10-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9742241)
Hootie's the kind of son of a bitch who'd piss on your back and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give you a reach around.

Go on.

crazycoffey 06-10-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9742061)
I don't think cops should make dick jokes. Especially Chuck Norris dick jokes.

I thought I'd be safer that route. Oh well

Donger 06-10-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls (Post 9742241)

http://www.jollybengali.net/amrikanc...etaljacket.jpg

Even bastardized.

BlackHelicopters 06-10-2013 06:46 PM

Circle jerk

Donger 06-10-2013 06:47 PM

Christ, even this thread is uninteresting. Color me sad.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 06-10-2013 06:51 PM

Hootie never buys TP because he never finishes shit.

badda bing

SAUTO 06-10-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9742191)
wow - yes - I remember Jon's Market - they had two locations, originally - 40 hwy and the other North on 7, - for some reason I enjoyed going there as a child, I also remember they had a badass girls softball team - my sister played against them a few times. Jennifer played for Liddle Sport Shop - she was a pitcher - great sling-shot delivery!

yeah I played when they had the old 40 hwy location. John Wathan helped out a lot. We practiced at his house in deer run
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 06-10-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9742224)
guess it depends on what you're looking for...i like to stop a lot and stomp around...fish and whatnot.
sec

Well we went on like a 16 mile float and had to paddle the whole way lol. And it wasn't supposed to rain and of course it did all day
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 06-10-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9742195)
how old a ol' boy are ya', Sauto?

Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 06-10-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9742223)
Really? I prefer the Current to most every other river I've floated.

Like I said it was probably just one bad day...
Posted via Mobile Device

LoneWolf 06-10-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9742320)
Hootie never buys TP because he never finishes shit.

badda bing

Nice.

Am I the only one who thinks Hootie makes up the majority of his stories. I've had several friends over the years that were extremely wild. You know what they all had in common? None of them bragged about the shit they did. They left all the talking about their exploits to other people.

SAUTO 06-10-2013 07:00 PM

I like to float then drive home and sleep in my bed too. LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 06-10-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9742366)
Nice.

Am I the only one who thinks Hootie makes up the majority of his stories. I've had several friends over the years that were extremely wild. You know what they all had in common? None of them bragged about the shit they did. They left all the talking about their exploits to other people.

I think he tells the truth.

But I'm usually a guy who is like your friends, hell I could tell some crazy stories just since I've been on cp but most people would think I'm full of shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red 06-10-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9742348)
yeah I played when they had the old 40 hwy location. John Wathan helped out a lot. We practiced at his house in deer run
Posted via Mobile Device

yeah I knew Little John - Do you remember The Cliffs in Methdependence, near the old crackerneck and Tim's Pizza - Mom said it is gnarly now - back in the day those were dope.

Simply Red 06-10-2013 07:08 PM

http://i.imgur.com/7L5dIyH.jpg

Saul Good 06-10-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9742366)
Nice.

He's talking about piping sluts, not storming the beaches of Normandy.

SAUTO 06-10-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9742382)
yeah I knew Little John - Do you remember The Cliffs in Methdependence, near the old crackerneck and Tim's Pizza - Mom said it is gnarly now - back in the day those were dope.

I didn't run around there too much. I lived in armourdale
Posted via Mobile Device