ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Denver - LMAO John Fox is a moron (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268807)

okoye35chiefs 01-13-2013 08:45 AM

playing not to lose... never wins... much like prevent defense

the Talking Can 01-13-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 9312705)
This was a really bad decision. Didn't even try.

what is the god damn point of acquiring a QB if you don't have the balls to use him in the most important moment of the season?

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-13-2013 09:13 AM

Ths Donkeys are a one man team. Without PM they would be drafting #1 this year. This has all been a blessing in disguise for the Chiefs organization as we have retooled our staff and IMO done a wonderful job that can give us all Hope while PM will keep the Donkeys picking at a later spot in the draft for the next few years while ending his career in Denver.
Also we now know that Denver has a coaching staff led by John Fox that is horrible. Look at Foxs track record.

Hootie 01-13-2013 09:57 AM

it was one of the worst coaching decisions I've ever seen

which is why I wanted an offensive minded coach here in KC

Belichick is great because NO ****ING WAY his Tom Brady team runs on 3rd and 7 there...

and the kneel downs were RIDICULOUS

lets kneel while the other team is in prevent...the Ravens scored 2 TDs on Denver's prevent...one at the end of the first and the one where that amazing Denver safety decided to make the worst play on a ball in NFL history

Hootie 01-13-2013 09:58 AM

and King...

you are the only dipshit I've seen that still says 'you always run on 3rd and 7' there...

I've yet to see anyone on this site or anyone IRL that agrees with you...

the odds of PM throwing a pick there are probably about the same as Jerome Bettis fumbling at the 3 when his team is trying to run out the clock only for Ben Roethlisberger to make the game saving tackle when the opposition picks up said fumble

oh wait

Pasta Little Brioni 01-13-2013 09:59 AM

Tried telling ya this wasn't a layup Hootie. Shocked the Ravens allowed TWO special teams TD's and STILL won, wow.

Hootie 01-13-2013 10:02 AM

I was dead wrong about that one.

I was right on about San Fran.

50/50!!!!

Hootie 01-13-2013 10:03 AM

I played Kaepernick and Crabtree in my ESPN Gridiron Challenge money league so I got over losing all my Denver players in my NFL challenge very quickly.

Hootie 01-13-2013 10:04 AM

and everyone rags on me for being so opinionated and totally blowing my Denver prediction but no one gives me any credit for calling Kaepernick "vastly underrated" and saying San Fran was a terrible matchup for Green Bay because Rodgers doesn't get rid of the ball...

YOU GUYS ONLY REMEMBER THE NEGATIVE STUFF

Pasta Little Brioni 01-13-2013 10:05 AM

Hootie, props for being spot on about the Niners. You were just so focused on your Manning nutnibbling folks probably just forgot about it.

mcaj22 01-13-2013 10:07 AM

a monkey could have predicted that 49ers win. come on

it was a lot harder to come out and predict the Ravens would go into Denver against a PM led team on a 11 game win streak and come out on top.

Hootie 01-13-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9312848)
Hootie, props for being spot on about the Niners. You were just so focused on your Manning nutnibbling folks probably just forgot about it.

oh yeah I deserve all of the lumps in the world for that one

I would have agreed to a 1 year hiatus with knowmo if offered

no way in the world did I think Denver could lose that game

Bob Dole 01-13-2013 10:09 AM

Manning needs a new Papa John's commercial where he gives away a playoff game.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-13-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9312855)
oh yeah I deserve all of the lumps in the world for that one

I would have agreed to a 1 year hiatus with knowmo if offered

no way in the world did I think Denver could lose that game

ROFL To be honest, I was going to offer you a share, but didn't want you to have to leave again....heh.

ct 01-13-2013 10:15 AM

I disagree w/ most in here. U run the ball and take as much off the clock as possible, forcing flacco to win a game like he's never done before. U just make damn sure your D doesn't F it up like they did.

And by the way, u gotta go for it in the 4th qtr, that was pussssy coaching.