ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The best part about LJ's 97 yd TD run? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=122586)

DenverChief 08-27-2005 10:14 PM

The best part about LJ's 97 yd TD run?

It will overshadow the 93 yd Mike Anderson TD run on sportscenter donkeys

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hammock Parties 08-27-2005 10:14 PM

PWNED!

Pitt Gorilla 08-27-2005 10:20 PM

Actually, the best part might have been the blocking. Wiegmann and TRich's blocks were perfect.

DenverChief 08-27-2005 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla
Actually, the best part might have been the blocking. Wiegmann and TRich's blocks were perfect.

:shrug: agreed...but anytime we can take the spotlight away from the donkeys it is nice :)

ZootedGranny 08-27-2005 10:24 PM

That's what I said at the game. They flashed that Anderson ran one for 93 yards, and then I congratulated the Colts on upgrading their D. Then when the ball was downed at the 3, I jokingly said "97 yard touchdown run right here" and LJ obliged. "So long, Mike Anderson. NEXT!"

Straight, No Chaser 08-27-2005 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla

Didn't get to see it... Heard he followed T-Rich. The block was described as "CRUSHING." Was it Waters left side, Wiegmann and Bober road grading?

LJ going untouched through the hole is awfully encouraging. We need a damn good running game in the first four games...

--->

Logical 08-27-2005 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief
It will overshadow the 93 yd Mike Anderson TD run on sportscenter donkeys

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Unfortunately you were wrong. Both got the highlight of their game segments but Mike Anderson's made the Top Plays of the Day as number 3 and LJ's did not make the top 10.

Rain Man 08-27-2005 10:28 PM

One thing that I enjoyed seeing was Dunn and Parker running the whole distance behind him. I hate seeing guys stop in the middle of a play.

It was cool to see cornerbacks not able to keep up with LJ, too.

DenverChief 08-27-2005 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
Unfortunately you were wrong. Both got the highlight of their game segments but Mike Anderson's made the Top Plays of the Day as number 3 and LJ's did not make the top 10.

Haters :cuss:

DenverChief 08-27-2005 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
One thing that I enjoyed seeing was Dunn and Parker running the whole distance behind him. I hate seeing guys stop in the middle of a play.

Where did you watch the game at?

Rain Man 08-27-2005 10:38 PM

Quote:

Where did you watch the game at?

ESPNZone. Yay for ESPNZone!

We'll have to get together for one of these games.

BigMeatballDave 08-27-2005 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav

I just saw on ESPNews, the top 3 plays were the (3)Yankees come back - (2)LJs run and (1)Some dudes 500 foot blast...

DenverChief 08-27-2005 10:40 PM

Quote:

ESPNZone. Yay for ESPNZone!

We'll have to get together for one of these games.

yea, I think the first game will be on national TV so shall we meet at your place?? ....this is assuming I have sunday the 11th off, I might have to work 6am to 6pm :(

Rain Man 08-27-2005 10:44 PM

Quote:

yea, I think the first game will be on national TV so shall we meet at your place?? ....this is assuming I have sunday the 11th off, I might have to work 6am to 6pm :(

Sounds good. My place unless you have to work.

KChiefs1 08-27-2005 10:47 PM

Quote:

One of the fastest players in the NFL, Marcus Trufant, actually gave up after about 70 yards chasing LJ because he knew that LJ was just as fast as he was & wasn't slowing down!