ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV True Blood (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=192557)

luv 09-25-2008 07:03 PM

True Blood
 
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-KltAMpYWyw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-KltAMpYWyw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Anyone watching True Blood? Watched the first couple of episodes on HBO. I like it.


http://www.watch-true-blood.com/

http://truebloodstreaming.blogspot.com/

http://www.yidio.com/show/true-blood

Fish 09-25-2008 08:06 PM

There's nothing gay about redneck vampires....

luv 09-25-2008 08:53 PM

Sat here and watched three episodes. I like it.

Hammock Parties 09-25-2008 08:59 PM

She's so hot.

Fishpicker 09-25-2008 11:38 PM

she was hot, back when she was 16. her teeth couldn't keep up with her cranium though.

Tribal Warfare 09-25-2008 11:42 PM

I missed the 1st episode, so how did the show reveal how the Vamps became a recognized social class in the world?

kcxiv 09-25-2008 11:43 PM

Shows alright. I havent seen episode 3 yet. I may watch it tonight as i try to sleep.

Hammock Parties 09-25-2008 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 5054616)
she was hot, back when she was 16. her teeth couldn't keep up with her cranium though.

Don't care. Want to **** her.

Fish 09-26-2008 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 5054631)
I missed the 1st episode, so how did the show reveal how the Vamps became a recognized social class in the world?

Totally went right by that and just acted like it was expected. Never explained it....

It made for a few uncomfortable moments the way they did it too. The normal people are ignorantly curious about these dangerous vampires, and don't seem all that scared that they could be easily killed by one.

Ultra Peanut 09-26-2008 01:16 AM

Lafayette is my favorite character.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sqv8UJc72SU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sqv8UJc72SU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

luv 09-26-2008 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 5054731)
Totally went right by that and just acted like it was expected. Never explained it....

It made for a few uncomfortable moments the way they did it too. The normal people are ignorantly curious about these dangerous vampires, and don't seem all that scared that they could be easily killed by one.

Ah. I missed the first part of the first episode. I thought I had just missed that part.

Baby Lee 09-26-2008 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 5054616)
she was hot, back when she was 16. her teeth couldn't keep up with her cranium though.

The teeth are a little off-putting, but overall, she's beyond attractive, it's like she's the essence of the feminine. Nothing's too hard or too soft, too big or too small, from her ankle to her neck, to her shoulder, to the 'sechsier' parts, not to mention the perfect feminine curl to her hair, all poetry.

Lighting and wardrobe are doing her proper as well.

kaplin42 09-26-2008 10:48 AM

Been watching it and I like it. Not hooked like I was with Heroes or Battle Star, but definately entertained.

What I do like is that its an hbo show. They have the budget to produce some quality, and a lot less restrictions as far as censors go.

I do like how most of the characters are tormented in one way or another. And they have made several homages to popular vampire lore. As in Buffy/Angle/Blade. I know the show is based off of some series of books that some lady wrote but ot sure who she is or what the series is. I am willing to bet that you might see a little bit of Anne Rice in there, and hoping to see a little Vampire: The Masquerade style used in there as well, which I thought I saw a hint of in the 3rd episode.

In any case, the show is entertaining, it has decent charaters, lots of eye candy and some good action so far. I am willing to give it a chance and see where it goes.


".....The beast we are, lest the beast we become."

Valiant 09-26-2008 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 5054769)
Lafayette is my favorite character.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sqv8UJc72SU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sqv8UJc72SU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

WTF are you looking for to find that???

Valiant 09-26-2008 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 5054631)
I missed the 1st episode, so how did the show reveal how the Vamps became a recognized social class in the world?

There are online videos for that.. If you have Icontrol, you can also watch them.. I believe there are 8 2min videos, showing you how Vampires came out and the start of the tru blood source..


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.