ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   I was right about Tyler Bray (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274306)

Gadzooks 07-04-2013 06:24 PM

I was right about Tyler Bray

On my first day here, I said Bray would be lucky to be picked up as a UDFA, I was right. Sure he was only 17 at the time but obvious UDFA is obvious.

Ace Gunner 07-04-2013 07:28 PM

well good call. he's pretty lazy. brett favre was lazy. but brett favre had bigtime tools. bray, meh. the accuracy isn't there for NFL throws and he doesn't favre's cannon either.

Titty Meat 07-04-2013 07:29 PM

This thread sucks

KC_Lee 07-04-2013 07:46 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jkxB15nXRvM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gadzooks 07-04-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9793131)
well good call. he's pretty lazy. brett favre was lazy. but brett favre had bigtime tools. bray, meh. the accuracy isn't there for NFL throws and he doesn't favre's cannon either.

He'll be a big time project. If he survives the Stanzi 3rd string competition, he probably won't be ready to be the backup until year 3.
I don't believe he, or the coaches, will have enough patience to see this through...

Tribal Warfare 07-04-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9793162)
He'll be a big time project. If he survives the Stanzi 3rd string competition, he probably won't be ready to be the backup until year 3.
I don't believe he, or the coaches, will have enough patience to see this through...

If he gets serious and treats this like a job, we'll see a total 180 and he'll be a superstar. If Bray doesn't, and continues to **** off he'll be gone within 4 years.

Gadzooks 07-04-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9793168)
If he gets serious and treats this like a job, we'll see a total 180 and he'll be a superstar. If Bray doesn't, and continues to **** off he'll be gone within 4 years.

The Chiefs have zero investment in terms of Draft stock or money. It would be a miracle to pull off 1 year if he doesn't show something this pre-season.

Tribal Warfare 07-04-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9793174)
The Chiefs have zero investment in terms of Draft stock or money. It would be a miracle to pull off 1 year if he doesn't show something this pre-season.

As I said, if he takes it seriously. Bray has the physical skill set of a top 5 pick, and if he finally decides to put effort in his craft he'll be an extraordinary player.

Ace Gunner 07-04-2013 09:14 PM

I don't think either Stanzi or Bray are in the future for this team. One of the two might be retained this season, but I don't think either of them will make it into the 2014 season.

Gadzooks 07-04-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9793201)
As I said, if he takes it seriously. Bray has the physical skill set of a top 5 pick, and if he finally decides to put effort in his craft he'll be an extraordinary player.

LMAO. The same could be said for any bad apple QB. Jamarcus, Leaf, Harrington, etc... They all were drafted in the top 5 and weren't given 4 years to prove themselves.

He hasn't put the effort in yet and I don't see why he would now.

BTW - I would love it if Bray was the QB for KC. His last name reminds me of "Romo".

Tribal Warfare 07-04-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9793243)
LMAO. The same could be said for any bad apple QB. Jamarcus, Leaf, Harrington, etc... They all were drafted in the top 5 and weren't given 4 years to prove themselves.

BTW - I would love it if Bray was the QB for KC. His last name reminds me of "Romo".

Just saying man, the kid's situation reminds me a shitload of Marino's when he came up.

Gadzooks 07-04-2013 09:46 PM

Situation? Lets talk about ability. There's no comparison between the two.

Tribal Warfare 07-04-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9793260)
Situation? Lets talk about ability. There's no comparison between the two.

outside of mechanics and release they are mirror images of each other coming out of college concerning arm talent. Dan got his shit together, now if Tyler does then we have a superstar on our hands.

Chris Meck 07-05-2013 11:11 AM

Harrington wasn't a 'bad apple'. He just landed in a shit situation in the NFL and they broke him.

So much of success in the league depends on the situation you land in.

VAChief 07-05-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9793353)
outside of mechanics and release they are mirror images of each other coming out of college concerning arm talent. Dan got his shit together, now if Tyler does then we have a superstar on our hands.

Those were two pretty significant areas to exclude from comparisons.

Gadzooks 07-05-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9793660)
Harrington wasn't a 'bad apple'. He just landed in a shit situation in the NFL and they broke him.

True, I stand corrected on Harrington and the same thing happened with Carr. If he had a semblance of an O-Line things might have been much different for him.

On the opposite end, if you look at a guys like Roethlisberger or Eli, put them on Carr's Texans or Harrington's Lions team and they may have ended up as "busts".

Tribal Warfare 07-05-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAChief (Post 9793674)
Those were two pretty significant areas to exclude from comparisons.

Marino had the quickest release outside of Jeff George of all-time. Hence, the qualifier.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-05-2013 08:24 PM

WTF is this shit?!

Ace Gunner 07-05-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9794346)
WTF is this shit?!

ROFL what took so long

Gadzooks 07-05-2013 10:05 PM

I'm afraid this shit has only just begun...
http://www.kindofcreepy.com/wp-conte...2838ce87_h.jpg

DaneMcCloud 07-05-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

He'll be a big time project.

Which undratfed free agent QB in the history of the NFL hasn't been a project.

DaneMcCloud 07-05-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Wut

DaneMcCloud 07-05-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9793681)

On the opposite end, if you look at a guys like Roethlisberger or Eli, put them on Carr's Texans or Harrington's Lions team and they may have ended up as "busts".

Not a chance

Gadzooks 07-05-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9794540)
Which undratfed free agent QB in the history of the NFL hasn't been a project.

We both know you cherry picked that quote, thus, destroying the context.

I find it baffling that anyone would make an argument to say otherwise, but true Chief fans seem to know that if this guy puts in an effort he's a lock to be a extraordinary player.:spock: Comparable to Marino...

As a cHarger fan, I had those type of thoughts as a teenager in 1994 when I believed the Chargers could make it all the way to the Super Bowl. I was right and I've had thoughts like those beaten out of me ever since.

As an old grumpy fart, I find it entertaining to see the defense of a player that has little to no chance of making any team in the NFL in 2013 simply because he's a Chief.

Gadzooks 07-05-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9794570)
Not a chance

Weak sauce Dane. I expect more from you. The Steelers Defense won the SB in Roethlisberger's first year in spite of him. Harrington could have won that SB with the same team. Hell, my Grandma would have put up better stats.

Tribal Warfare 07-05-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9794571)

I find it baffling that anyone would make an argument to say otherwise, but true Chief fans seem to know that if this guy puts in an effort he's a lock to be a extraordinary player.:spock: Comparable to Marino...

As a cHarger fan, I had those type of thoughts as a teenager in 1994 when I believed the Chargers could make it all the way to the Super Bowl. I was right and I've had thoughts like those beaten out of me ever since.

As an old grumpy fart, I find it entertaining to see the defense of a player that has little to no chance of making any team in the NFL in 2013 simply because he's a Chief.

If he gets his shit together, the guy has all-world arm talent (and when he has his feet set the kid was pinpoint accurate) and Bray was in one of the worst coaching situations in college football.

Gadzooks 07-05-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9794577)
If he gets his shit together, the guy has all-world arm talent (and when he has his feet set the kid was pinpoint accurate) and Bray was in one of the worst coaching situations in college football.

I said If...
I still don't get the comparison to Marino. Was he a suspected Drug Addict in his senior season, (that can't be because he didn't have a senior season).
Did he fall in the draft because there was an abundance of QB talent in front of him? (Geno Smith, E.J. Manuel, etc...)

The mere fact that you suggest he needs to get his shit together suggests a short first stint in the NFL.

I would think this guy will go to Saskatoon or Hamilton and "get his his shit together" there before finding any success in the NFL.

I wouldn't mind being proven wrong but, from what I've heard out of the Chiefs camps thus far, it seems Stanzi will be the 3rd string Manzi.

Tribal Warfare 07-05-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9794608)
I said If...
I still don't get the comparison to Marino. Was he a suspected Drug Addict

Yep, cocaine and he did play his Senior season. Marino got his shit together, and Bray has that type of ability, but it's up to him to put the effort in his craft.

Gadzooks 07-05-2013 11:56 PM

Junior Season.

Tribal Warfare 07-05-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9794618)
Junior Season.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/...-marino-1.html

It looks like he played 4 years

Gadzooks 07-06-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9794624)

I was talking about Bray. He left after his junior season.
This is like pulling teeth. :doh!:

rico 07-06-2013 12:31 AM

Ugh, I think I hate the Chase Daniel move more than I've hated any move we've made since Cassel.

Tribal Warfare 07-06-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9794653)
Ugh, I think I hate the Chase Daniel move more than I've hated any move we've made since Cassel.

I can handle the Daniel thing, since with Alex Smith it's like having a mobile porcelain statue at the QB position. Daniel fills in for a year, then next season either Bray ascends or *finally* a drafted QB gets his chance.

Mother****erJones 07-06-2013 06:27 AM

This thread smells like AIDS

Chief Roundup 07-06-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9794735)
This thread smells like AIDS

That is because it is about Tyler Bray. You know that punk ass stupid kid that not only tattoo's his own name to his back but then has to have each letter surrounded by a star. Yeah that would definitely cause the stench.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-06-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9794788)
That is because it is about Tyler Bray. You know that punk ass stupid kid that not only tattoo's his own name to his back but then has to have each letter surrounded by a star. Yeah that would definitely cause the stench.

I missed the part hilighting his dumbass moves since we've signed him...

Chief Roundup 07-06-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9794799)
I missed the part hilighting his dumbass moves since we've signed him...

OMG he hasn't done anything stupid in a couple of months. He must be reborn.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-06-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9794993)
OMG he hasn't done anything stupid in a couple of months. He must be reborn.

OMG he did stupid shit in college...what an anomaly!

Chief Roundup 07-06-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9795006)
OMG he did stupid shit in college...what an anomaly!

Yeah how many of those college kids that have done stupid shit have made it as a very good QB in the NFL. That is right less than 1%.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-06-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9795030)
Yeah how many of those college kids that have done stupid shit have made it as a very good QB in the NFL. That is right less than 1%.

Moar wonderlic geniuses!

Sit down Eugene Smith and Bray...your 24's won't cut it...we want them there smart fellers like that nassib fella! 41!

DaneMcCloud 07-06-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9794575)
Weak sauce Dane. I expect more from you. The Steelers Defense won the SB in Roethlisberger's first year in spite of him. Harrington could have won that SB with the same team. Hell, my Grandma would have put up better stats.

You know less about football than I had imagined.

DaneMcCloud 07-06-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9794571)

"Cherry picked" the quote? It was YOUR quote:

Quote:

Now, are you going to tell us that Kurt Warner wasn't a big time project? That guys like Trent Green and Brad Johnson, who went in the 8th and 9th rounds respectively, weren't big time projects?

I don't care if Tyler Bray had chosen Green Bay - He'd STILL be a big time project.

Quote:

Who's defending him?

BlackHelicopters 07-06-2013 05:18 PM

HIV+

milkman 07-07-2013 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9793353)

You are so full.of shit.

Quote:

True, I stand corrected on Harrington and the same thing happened with Carr. If he had a semblance of an O-Line things might have been much different for him.

David Carr sucked ass and made that O-line look far worse than it was.

RealSNR 07-07-2013 08:31 AM

Troll on, Zooks.

Somebody has to keep the Bray homers in line.

Direckshun 07-07-2013 10:04 AM

I have a doll.

I am prepared to show everybody here where SNR touched me.

But only if you want me to.

Dave Lane 07-07-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9794653)

Complete waste of a roster spot. Makes question any other moves Reid makes.

Gadzooks 07-07-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9796281)
Troll on, Zooks.

Somebody has to keep the Bray homers in line.

I don't even know what I'm trolling aboot... :shrug:

I mentioned Bray and a bunch of silly circular arguments came aboot. He compares to Marino? I mean, come on, this is bullshit.

Now I'll have to defend how Harrington could have won a SB with the Steeler defense of the 2000's. Look at the SB against Seattle where Reaiouthlishberger had a QB rating of 22.6. Thats right, lowest in SB history.
Dilfer won in 2000 with the Ravens D and Brad Johnson won with the help of the TB D.

WTF - Does this have to do with Bray?!?

I was just looking for a safe place to poop over the off-season and all of a sudden these Bray homers came out of the woodwork and started pooping in my poopie palace.

Ace Gunner 07-07-2013 05:15 PM

zooks, man we can't be so blind -- bray is big ben without the motorcycle

Tribal Warfare 07-07-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9797125)
I don't even know what I'm trolling aboot... :shrug:

I mentioned Bray and a bunch of silly circular arguments came aboot. He compares to Marino? I mean, come on, this is bullshit.

Lets see if he gets his shit together then we'll talk, but that's the key point if he wants to put effort in his craft.

DaneMcCloud 07-07-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9797125)
Now I'll have to defend how Harrington could have won a SB with the Steeler defense of the 2000's. Look at the SB against Seattle where Reaiouthlishberger had a QB rating of 22.6. Thats right, lowest in SB history.
Dilfer won in 2000 with the Ravens D and Brad Johnson won with the help of the TB D.

Harrington didn't possess the consistency, accuracy and leadership in order to win enough games to qualify for the Super Bowl.

Dumb argument.

Gadzooks 07-07-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9797421)
Harrington didn't possess the consistency, accuracy and leadership in order to win enough games to qualify for the Super Bowl.

Dumb argument.

This whole thread is a dumb argument. BTW- Dilfer certainly didn't possess the consistency, accuracy or leadership to win a Super Bowl but he did in spite of himself.

What does this have to do with Bray?!?

DaneMcCloud 07-07-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9797499)
This whole thread is a dumb argument. BTW- Dilfer certainly didn't possess the consistency, accuracy or leadership to win a Super Bowl but he did in spite of himself.

What does this have to do with Bray?!?

Good lord

Gadzooks 07-07-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9797564)
Good lord

This post reminds me of Dave.
It's wrought with insight and deep meaning that transcends the original topic.
However, Dave, would be twice as efficient by simply typing "Lord".

Actually, if pushed on the topic, he might say: "Dilfer is betterer then Marino" cus he won a SB."

Either way, you should brush up on your arguing skills. You're using too many key strokes to prove your point.:thumb:

Frosty 07-08-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Harrington and Carr couldn't read a defense to save their lives, which is why they busted (on multiple teams). They weren't broken by their teams.

Rausch 07-08-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9793660)

I think he and Couch were perfect examples of that.

In the right situation both could have been solid franchise QB's...

NJChiefsFan 07-09-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

I could see Bray having Romo like mistakes even if he did make it big. Incidentally, Rivers last name also reminds me of Romo.

Ace Gunner 07-09-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9798547)
Harrington and Carr couldn't read a defense to save their lives, which is why they busted (on multiple teams). They weren't broken by their teams.

Taylor Brey joins this prestigious group -- except he never gets the starting spot in the NFL, so he's actually more retarted than Carr & Harrington are.

Sorter 07-09-2013 06:25 PM

Bray is a less talented, less consistent, Jay Cutler with poorer arm strength, footwork, pocket ability, mobility, and ball placement.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-09-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9801804)
Bray is a less talented, less consistent, Jay Cutler with poorer arm strength, footwork, pocket ability, mobility, and ball placement.

I'll take it!

Ace Gunner 07-09-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

the accuracy kills it for me. cutler has a better throwing motion and better accuracy, but I agree with your comparison in that he's a side - slinger like cutler, more so than cutler a lot of times and that to me seems to be part of his accuracy problems. it isn't like pitching baseball -- you can't change your windup, you need to be very consistent with throwing motion and that is part of what drove me batty watching matty:#

Dave Lane 07-09-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9801899)
I'll take it!

Better than anything else we got.

Tribal Warfare 07-09-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

when they are set, he's pinpoint accurate

Titty Meat 07-09-2013 08:51 PM

I'm excited for camp only because of Bray. I doubt hell play too much in the pre season though.

Sorter 07-09-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9801899)
I'll take it!

Why the **** wouldn't you?

I hope he turns into Cutler 2.0, but I'm not betting on it.

Sorter 07-09-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9802238)
when they are set, he's pinpoint accurate

I'm not going that far. Much improved, yes. Pinpoint, no.

Tribal Warfare 07-09-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9802433)
I'm not going that far. Much improved, yes. Pinpoint, no.

I am, when he set his feet up properly especially on 3rd down conversions he threw it right on the WR's hands in stride and out of the oppositions grasp.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-10-2013 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9802254)
I'm excited for camp only because of Bray. I doubt hell play too much in the pre season though.

This is the first time I will probably acutally utilize my preseason tickets. I am pretty stoaked to see him this preseason...alon with all the other guys we picked up. ...and I bet we will se alot of Bray in the 4th preseason game when they rest most of the starters.

RealSNR 07-10-2013 10:26 AM

Bray might have a golden arm on Tuesdays when Saturn is north of Arcturis and he didn't eat too much zucchini the night before and when the sun is shining but not too bright.

But can any of you explain who the **** he's throwing to on half of these passes?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YYOICmvWRq4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

These aren't even jump balls. They're just dumb ****ing decisions. He's lucky Florida didn't pick him off well over 5 times in this game. In the NFL he's not going to get lucky like he is here.

Given that he needs to work on all or close to all of the following in no particular order:

-Not being a drunk ****tarded college bro
-Internalizing the playbook and everything about the offense
-Footwork
-Set up
-Better motion on the release
-Internalizing all the possible ways a defense can **** you over
-Making far quicker decisions based on those proper defensive calls
-Not being a ****ing moron on the field

I'd say the chances of him even being a good back up in this league are slim. Future starter? Less than 1%

More than likely he's out of the league within 3 years, and possibly 2.

Frosty 07-10-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9802975)
I'd say the chances of him even being a good back up in this league are slim. Future starter? Less than 1%

More than likely he's out of the league within 3 years, and possibly 2.

Probably, but he's all we have right now.

:sulk:

Mr_Tomahawk 07-10-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9802975)

Holy Pinstripe Bowl! Let's cry over one game!

RealSNR 07-11-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9803950)
Holy Pinstripe Bowl! Let's cry over one game!

Geno has playbook, work ethic, and off-the-field issues?

This isn't the 1990s and he wasn't drafted. He's not going to be given the time or the consideration that Brett Favre got.

And that's assuming that he's even as talented arm-wise as Brett Favre.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-11-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9805183)

This isn't the 1990s and he wasn't drafted. He's not going to be given the time or the consideration that Brett Favre got.

How many off-the-field incidents has he had...3?? I don't know. I feel it is overblown on this board.

Where is his poor work ethic? He has been practicing this offseason in between camps. Hell, I just posted an instagram from him yesterday practicing at Fresno State.

'Playbook'...I don't know how you can measure this. But I do know that BOTH Geno and Tyler scored a 24 on the wonderlic.

Tribal Warfare 07-11-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9805430)
How many off-the-field incidents has he had...3?? I don't know. I feel it is overblown on this board.

Where is his poor work ethic? He has been practicing this offseason in between camps. Hell, I just posted an instagram from him yesterday practicing at Fresno State.

'Playbook'...I don't know how you can measure this. But I do know that BOTH Geno and Tyler scored a 24 on the wonderlic.

If being undrafted turns the lights on and ignites a Tom Brady like drive to be better every year, as I said before KC will have a huge steal.

Titty Meat 07-11-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9805183)

Yup Geno has maturity and leadership issues.

Tribal Warfare 07-11-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9806088)
Yup Geno has maturity and leadership issues.

Geno must've really ****ed up his draft interviews to fall out of the 1st, and firing his agent after slipping to the 2nd round to sign with Jay-Z's new sports agency was also a big red flag.

RealSNR 07-11-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9805430)

I get enough views from the twitter updates you guys post on here to know that Bray does NOT have the attitude necessary to overcome his deficiencies coming into the league.

Tribal Warfare 07-11-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9806168)
I get enough views from the twitter updates you guys post on here to know that Bray does NOT have the attitude necessary to overcome his deficiencies coming into the league.

We'll find out soon what type of progress he's making this preseason

TEX 07-12-2013 10:47 AM

The guy just looks like a total dumb ****.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-12-2013 10:56 AM

http://www.totalpackers.com/wp-conte...ndrew-luck.jpg