ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life For shits and giggles about Pioli (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266857)

Dave Lane 11-19-2012 10:19 PM

For shits and giggles about Pioli

I have a friend who is an astrologer and I told her about what we were doing to Pioli so she sent me this unsolicited and I found it interesting enough to share. Don't believe much in this stuff but it may portend good things for us so I will suspend logic for the moment.

This a quote from texts I got:

Holy crazzzeee he's got the Hitler aspect and more.... he could be a mafia hitman with this chart...

he's got a reallllleeeeee bad temper too. He has a really bad chart between now and the end of December and the worse from Nov 23 to Dec 8th which should be a really bad time for him, anyway just a prediction.

You never want to meet this man, he is seriously nutso. Hitler had nothing on this guy. And is chart is terrible right now. The first 6 months of 2013 look really really bad for him.

Dave Lane 11-19-2012 10:20 PM

We can only hope :)

MVChiefFan 11-19-2012 10:36 PM

Pioli...mostly shits...very few giggles.

FAX 11-19-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9135385)
I have a friend who is an astrologer and I told her about what we were doing to Pioli so she sent me this unsolicited and I found it interesting enough to share. Don't believe much in this stuff but it may portend good things for us so I will suspend logic for the moment.

Holy crazzzeee he's got the Hitler aspect and more.... he could be a mafia hitman with this chart...

he's got a reallllleeeeee bad temper too. He has a really bad chart between now and the end of December and the worse from Nov 23 to Dec 8th which should be a really bad time for him, anyway just a prediction.

You never want to meet this man, he is seriously nutso. Hitler had nothing on this guy. And is chart is terrible right now. The first 6 months of 2013 look really really bad for him.

Very interesting and crazzzeee, Mr. Dave Lane. And a great idea to have this done.

I wonder if she had the time Dr. Evil was born as well as his birth date? That can be very useful in conducting an accurate and detailed reading.

I'm going to find Dr. Evil's date and get my own reading done in order to confirm and reinforce your friend's effort. It could provide information vital when planning future SOC events!!!

FAX

Hammock Parties 11-19-2012 10:45 PM

Get this woman on camera saying these things.

DaWolf 11-19-2012 10:54 PM

If the worst is over on the 8th of December, that means he either gets canned right before the Browns game, or we win the Browns game...

listopencil 11-19-2012 10:54 PM

My dog told me that Pioli is Satan. But I just said, "Shut up, dog. We're Bronco fans."

FAX 11-19-2012 10:56 PM

Hmmm ... born March 31, 1965 (a very bad time to enter this zone of existence) in someplace called Washingtonville NY.

His Sun trine Moon aspect is definitely declining over the next few days and weeks ... pretty dramatically, too. That does not bode well and means he can look forward to more "rejection" than he's faced in the past.

Also, his Venus square or opposition Pluto is incredibly negative. Generally, this is interpreted as follows; "You are capable of being a great manipulator and are often caught up trying to make things appear a certain way. You are the one who suffers from this tendency the most. You tend to get tied down to a pattern of endless repetition in relationships. You have difficulty in letting go even when a situation is painful. " The intensity of this aspect is in sharp decline over the next few weeks. Not good for Dr. Evil's plans.

On top of all that, his Mercury transit sucks big time and declines as well. This would indicate (among other things) the inability to communicate with others around him. At all.

In summary, a quick look indicates he is in a world of crap and it's getting worse. An excellent trigger date seems to be 11/25/2012. That would be a good day to piss him off. He might strip naked and begin screaming like a large chicken or other fowl.

FAX

Phobia 11-19-2012 11:00 PM

Time to print up new SOC flyers.

Discuss Thrower 11-19-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Ill be the goat: tell your astro ladyfriend to run a chart on a guy born at July 4 1988 20:18 central daylight time and see what she says. Guarantee she's wrong

Phobia 11-19-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9135484)
Ill be the goat: tell your astro ladyfriend to run a chart on a guy born at July 4 1988 20:18 central daylight time and see what she says. Guarantee she's wrong

I had my lady do it and she said he's a homersexerual lunatic with a borderline average IQ which makes him susceptible to boughts of depression and violent tendencies with his lovers.

tk13 11-19-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9135499)
I had my lady do it and she said he's a homersexerual lunatic with a borderline average IQ which makes him susceptible to boughts of depression and violent tendencies with his lovers.

Also, chronic diarrhea.

listopencil 11-19-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

He can only get an erection during Chiefs games?

listopencil 11-19-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

homersexerual

Wait, I read that wrong. Is that French/Korean for "gay"?

Phobia 11-19-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9135516)
Wait, I read that wrong. Is that French/Korean for "gay"?

My lady is from Branson.

DaneMcCloud 11-19-2012 11:22 PM

I dated a girl about 25 years ago that read cards and did astrological charts.

She was ****ing batshit looney but you guessed it, great in the rack.

Unfortunately, I could only take so much of that nonsense.

listopencil 11-19-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9135521)
My lady is from Branson.

She has a very odd dialect.

listopencil 11-19-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9135526)
I dated a girl about 25 years ago that read cards and did astrological charts.

She was ****ing batshit looney but you guessed it, great in the rack.

Unfortunately, I could only take so much of that nonsense.

Strangely enough that's exactly what my horoscope says about me. Batshit crazy but great in the sack.

tk13 11-19-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9135534)
Strangely enough that's exactly what my horoscope says about me. Batshit crazy but great in the sack.

Strangely enough, we can only take so much of your nonsense.

listopencil 11-19-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9135535)
Strangely enough, we can only take so much of your nonsense.

You'll take all of my nonsense and like it.

Psyko Tek 11-19-2012 11:31 PM

mine just says batshit crazy

DaneMcCloud 11-19-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9135534)

Congrats?

listopencil 11-19-2012 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9135542)
Congrats?

I'll take it.

Mother****erJones 11-19-2012 11:53 PM

How ironic because I called pioli hitler in another thread lmao. He truly is a piece of dog shit

Beef Supreme 11-20-2012 12:07 AM

I'm pretty sure it doesn't take kreskin the magnificent to predict that Pioli's near future looks pretty shitty.

Dave Lane 11-20-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9135467)
Hmmm ... born March 31, 1965 (a very bad time to enter this zone of existence) in someplace called Washingtonville NY.

His Sun trine Moon aspect is definitely declining over the next few days and weeks ... pretty dramatically, too. That does not bode well and means he can look forward to more "rejection" than he's faced in the past.

Also, his Venus square or opposition Pluto is incredibly negative. Generally, this is interpreted as follows; "You are capable of being a great manipulator and are often caught up trying to make things appear a certain way. You are the one who suffers from this tendency the most. You tend to get tied down to a pattern of endless repetition in relationships. You have difficulty in letting go even when a situation is painful. " The intensity of this aspect is in sharp decline over the next few weeks. Not good for Dr. Evil's plans.

On top of all that, his Mercury transit sucks big time and declines as well. This would indicate (among other things) the inability to communicate with others around him. At all.

In summary, a quick look indicates he is in a world of crap and it's getting worse. An excellent trigger date seems to be 11/25/2012. That would be a good day to piss him off. He might strip naked and begin screaming like a large chicken or other fowl.

FAX

Yep that's pretty much what she's reporting. I'll laugh my ass off if we hit the date. I'll have to buy both of you dinner LMAO

listopencil 11-20-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9135580)
Yep that's pretty much what she's reporting. I'll laugh my ass off if we hit the date. I'll have to buy both of you dinner LMAO

Well, there's a really good chance he'll be upset when the Broncos play at the Chiefs on 11/25/12.

Discuss Thrower 11-20-2012 01:07 AM

Quote:

Ahhhh that's BULLSHIT because I've got a below avg IQ, ha ha!

007 11-20-2012 01:14 AM

If he gets fired between Nov 23rd and Dec 8th that person is a prophet.

Phobia 11-20-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9135623)
Ahhhh that's BULLSHIT because I've got a below avg IQ, ha ha!

"Borderline average" is a really nice way of saying "below average". If you were smarter you would have known that.

Discuss Thrower 11-20-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9135631)
"Borderline average" is a really nice way of saying "below average". If you were smarter you would have known that.

But see your girl left out the keenly optimistic side of me that always sees the positive sides of things, even if it's a def myopic view.

Rack city, bitch.

Phobia 11-20-2012 01:26 AM

You're right. She's a fraud.

Discuss Thrower 11-20-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9135639)
You're right. She's a fraud.

So she has something in common with Pioli, hah.

I know these things are all designed to be extremely general and rely on comfirmation bias, but it's cleverly odd how these things match up with a person.

Dave Lane 11-20-2012 08:48 AM

Sent Mr Fax's analysis to the astrologer gal here's what I got in return:

Hehehehe...whoa!!! I just woke up and read your text and you put me in shock! Thought I was in the twilight zone or something! You doing astrology now - love it! You got the pluto Venus right! I did a quick chart and didn't pay attention to his Mercury because unless a more major planet is hitting it I didn't pay attention. He has progressed Pluto conjunct Mars and that's very scary. Pretty violent, hopefully an crazy angry nutso fan won't do something to him. What I saw coming up soon is the Jupiter Saturn in a square aspect (difficult) which indicated a major change/ ending in his life. His natal Saturn being hit and considering it hits his Mars, Uranus and Pluto in the 3rd house of communication it would indicate that very difficult communication (from the fans) would end his current career indicated by the Jupiter hitting the Saturn. The Sun aspect you mentioned in trine has nothing to do with anything. But once that hits this week into early December it's going to get more interesting...

Of course there will be other forms if communication besides the fans bring his demise ....Internet, newspaper, tv it will get worse if it's possible but it's already headed that way and that's why Sunday happened because this stuff starts right before it hits in the chart. He's got a really creepy natal chart... He is not one to go down without a fight !! You got my timing see we will see what happened now until Dec 6th it will be really interesting...*

durtyrute 11-20-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

ME NEXT.......ME NEXT

BlackHelicopters 11-20-2012 10:37 AM

Can I get the lotto numbers?

Hammock Parties 11-20-2012 10:49 AM

My birthday is Dec. 31. 11 pm I think. How do I figure out MY FUTURE?!

Fire Me Boy! 11-20-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9135953)

Hehehehe...whoa!!! I just woke up and read your text and you put me in shock! Thought I was in the twilight zone or something! You doing astrology now - love it! You got the pluto Venus right! I did a quick chart and didn't pay attention to his Mercury because unless a more major planet is hitting it I didn't pay attention. He has progressed Pluto conjunct Mars and that's very scary. Pretty violent, hopefully an crazy angry nutso fan won't do something to him. What I saw coming up soon is the Jupiter Saturn in a square aspect (difficult) which indicated a major change/ ending in his life. His natal Saturn being hit and considering it hits his Mars, Uranus and Pluto in the 3rd house of communication it would indicate that very difficult communication (from the fans) would end his current career indicated by the Jupiter hitting the Saturn. The Sun aspect you mentioned in trine has nothing to do with anything. But once that hits this week into early December it's going to get more interesting...

Of course there will be other forms if communication besides the fans bring his demise ....Internet, newspaper, tv it will get worse if it's possible but it's already headed that way and that's why Sunday happened because this stuff starts right before it hits in the chart. He's got a really creepy natal chart... He is not one to go down without a fight !! You got my timing see we will see what happened now until Dec 6th it will be really interesting...*

It's never good when Saturn hits Uranus.

bevischief 11-20-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9136292)
It's never good when Saturn hits Uranus.

LMAO

Fish 11-20-2012 11:16 AM

Dave.... seriously..... :shake:

Unless she's hot and does these "Readings" in the nude, and you have videos...

FAX 11-20-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9135953)

Well that's a fine how-do-you-do ...

The Sun has nothing to do with anything? What kind of astrologerizer is this chick? The Sun is like a big nuclear furnace that provides light and warmth to Earth and all the living things from the lowly microbe to the highly advanced alien who used a flying saucer to get here and is now operating undercover as a Cracker Barrel manager because nobody suspects a guy with grease spots on his tie to be a highly advanced alien.

The Sun gives us flowers and trees and little birds who sit in the trees and it also gives us sunglasses and nude beaches.

No offense, Mr. Dave Lane, but I think you need a new astrologerator.

FAX

Bowser 11-20-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 9136347)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/angi1vwUkQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WV 11-20-2012 11:39 AM

Stop insulting Hitler, at least he united a nation and fired them up into a crazy frenzy. Peeholy can't even select 53 guys to accomplish the main goal in Football. Score and win.

Rain Man 11-20-2012 11:48 AM

I've had a moderate level of interest in visiting a psychic just to see how they operate. I almost went to one when I was out of town a couple of months ago and walked by it, but it wasn't open. I think I could derive significant entertainment from it.

Rain Man 11-20-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9136393)
Stop insulting Hitler, at least he united a nation and fired them up into a crazy frenzy. Peeholy can't even select 53 guys to accomplish the main goal in Football. Score and win.

Hitler never went 1-9, either, though his strength of schedule had some easy early games with Poland and France.

FAX 11-20-2012 11:53 AM

You might try Lady Bernardo, Mr. Rain Man. She's very good and works out of the tech center area. Her specialty is reading the hairs on your buttocks. Amazingly accurate for her age.

FAX

Dave Lane 11-20-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 9136347)

Dude its for fun. I don't believe it, just thought it would be fun given her responses match Chiefsplanet general feelings.

listopencil 11-20-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9136263)

http://www.chaosastrology.net/freeastrologyreports.cfm

Rausch 11-20-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9136572)

I died 2.2 years ago...

Easy 6 11-20-2012 12:35 PM

I once had one of those done and honest to God, it hit close enough to home to really freak me out.

It took her over a week, and as FAX says, she needed not only my birthday but the exact time i was born.

After reading it, i told her she better stop doing that crap... freaky.

Yep... pioli is Hitler reincarnate.

Rain Man 11-20-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9136425)
You might try Lady Bernardo, Mr. Rain Man. She's very good and works out of the tech center area. Her specialty is reading the hairs on your buttocks. Amazingly accurate for her age.

FAX

If you recommend her, I think I'll give her a try.

Rausch 11-20-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9136597)
If you recommend her, I think I'll give her a try.

We talking about therapists here or whores?

Not that it makes a difference at this point...

BlackHelicopters 11-20-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9136572)

I am NOT reading all that.

Fish 11-20-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9136577)
I died 2.2 years ago...

Prayers sent.

listopencil 11-20-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

I died 2.2 years ago...

Good thing you checked your chart then. You might have never noticed.

Rausch 11-20-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9136623)
Good thing you checked your chart then. You might have never noticed.

Still seems oddly appropriate...

Rain Man 11-20-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9136603)
We talking about therapists here or whores?

Not that it makes a difference at this point...

In the big picture, they're the same thing.

Rausch 11-20-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9136643)
In the big picture, they're the same thing.

If I'm paying for the best in the business I'd prefer the whore...

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-20-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

:LOL:

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-20-2012 01:12 PM

You mention the sun,venus and Mercury as being problems for Pioli but I think Earth is where the shits gonna hit the fan for this man.

whoman69 11-20-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

I died 2.2 years ago...

Get the shotgun, we got another zombie, kept alive only by his hatred.

Phobia 11-20-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9136263)

Your father was very pleased with you for 3.5 months. You've been a disappointment ever since.

"Bob" Dobbs 11-20-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

I died 2.2 years ago...

I never realized John Goodman posted here.

DTLB58 11-20-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

So Pioli ordered the death of 6 million+ people? Or would? I don't want him as the GM but comparing him to Hitler is a bit much.

whoman69 11-20-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 9136933)
So Pioli ordered the death of 6 million+ people? Or would? I don't want him as the GM but comparing him to Hitler is a bit much.

He's killed the dreams of 6 million Chiefs fans.

dtebbe 11-20-2012 07:44 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iC-9s8aR_MI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woodchuck 11-24-2012 08:10 AM

What does Hitler have in common with hit men?

They are psychopaths. You don't need the cards to see it.

Dave Lane 11-24-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9145599)
What does Hitler have in common with hit men?

They are psychopaths. You don't need the cards to see it.

According to astrology they have the same mental make up, and I for one have never claimed Pioli doesn't have at least a touch of this.

Discuss Thrower 11-24-2012 10:12 AM

I find it amusing that CP's resident astronomer has an astrologer on speed dial.

And I'm waiting for mine kthxbai

Rausch 11-24-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9145717)
I find it amusing that CP's resident astronomer has an astrologer on speed dial.

They often intermingle...

Woodchuck 11-24-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9145703)
According to astrology they have the same mental make up, and I for one have never claimed Pioli doesn't have at least a touch of this.

If you want to know exactly who he is, read the book Snakes in Suits. It will scare the shit out of you. They are everywhere.

FAX 11-24-2012 10:45 AM

According to his chart, this weekend is a biggie.

Based on the location of his Saturn, he may spontaneously combust sometime tomorrow.

FAX

Discuss Thrower 11-24-2012 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9145727)
They often intermingle...

I feel like neither party could tolerate the other.

Fire Me Boy! 11-24-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9145772)

Based on the location of his Saturn, he may spontaneously combust sometime tomorrow.

FAX

His Saturn is about collide with Uranus about now, right?

Dave Lane 11-24-2012 11:13 AM

Mr Fax is correct my gal says Sunday is going to be a completely batshit go bezerk freak out day with his firing to happen within a week.

Be awesome if it were to happen.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 11:35 AM

LMAO

This thread has truck.

Discuss Thrower 11-24-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9145832)
Mr Fax is correct my gal says Sunday is going to be a completely batshit go bezerk freak out day with his firing to happen within a week.

Be awesome if it were to happen.

Ill give your lady rep if she does me. Curious as to how similar a live person reading matched with an online one

Woodchuck 11-25-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9145772)

FAX

I am thinking he went to see Geno yesterday. I bet he thought taking him would be a no brainer until he actually watched him. He probably came to the realization that he won't be taking a QB with the first pick and knows the fans will soon hate him even more.

He will have some bad days but he ain't getting fired.

Baby Lee 11-25-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

A range on a statistical distribution has more than one border. ;)

Raiderhater58 11-25-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9135521)
My lady is from Branson.

LMAOLMAOLMAO