ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I had a dream about this place last night (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108301)

Ralphy Boy 01-13-2005 08:57 AM

I had a dream about this place last night

and Phobia you were kind of a prick. Granted, I've never met any of you and wouldn't know you if you came up and drop kicked me, but in my dream apparently there was a Chiefsplanet get together at somebody's house that I finally decided to attend.

It was summertime and we were all standing around the front yard when some schmuck comes flying up in his Camaro locks up his breaks doing an Ace Ventura style parking job while nearly taking out a few of his fellow planeteers. Turns out it was Phobia and he gets out of the car like he was the shiznit, walked right up to the keg and wouldn't talk to anyone. I tried to introduce myself and he brushed me off completely.

Thats it, the dream in its entirety. Oh and Phobia, do some situps, shave off that goatee, get rid of your Air Jordan hi tops and for God's sake get rid of those ridiculous looking Guess jeans. People haven't worn those in years, let alone tight rolled them at the ankle. I also never pictured you for a guy who rolls up the sleeves of his t-shirts but I do like those Oakley's.

Otter 01-13-2005 09:06 AM

Quote:

walked right up to the keg and wouldn't talk to anyone.
Keg and Phil have always been in cahoots.

I once had a dream I was in a parade and MOhillbilly was standing in the crowd. He stared me down and whipped me the finger.

:shrug:

I've met a dozen people on here and converse with a dozen more alot more than I do him...dreams are weird.

Ralphy Boy 01-13-2005 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter
Keg and Phil have always been in cahoots.

I once had a dream I was in a parade and MOhillbilly was standing in the crowd. He stared me down and whipped me the finger.

:shrug:

I've met a dozen people on here and converse with a dozen more alot more than I do him...dreams are weird.

I assume you're being funny about the "keg" because I didn't mean keg in kc, just the keg of beer.

CosmicPal 01-13-2005 09:08 AM

You need some serious help if you're dreaming about the Planet

teedubya 01-13-2005 09:36 AM

are you sure you have never met Phil? You nailed it.

Mr. Kotter 01-13-2005 09:37 AM

I hope it involved Red, or JennyGump. :hmmm:

Bob Dole 01-13-2005 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs

Except it's a Chevette, not a Camaro.

Dartgod 01-13-2005 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralphy Boy
I had a dream about this place last night...

and Phobia you were kind of a prick.

That wasn't a dream.

siberian khatru 01-13-2005 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ralphy Boy
and Phobia you were kind of a prick.

Kind of?

DeepSouth 01-13-2005 10:05 AM

I had a dream about Phobia tackling some guy singing Karaoke. Took out all the Karaoke equipment in the process. He was a prick in that dream also.

Dartgod 01-13-2005 10:10 AM

I had a dream where Phobia wasn't a prick. It was the end of the world or something...

ROYC75 01-13-2005 10:12 AM

Quote:

I agree...... nailed it right on ! :clap:

Lzen 01-13-2005 10:17 AM

Quote:

:LOL:

Abba-Dabba 01-13-2005 10:19 AM

Alot of dreams about Phobia and prick in this thread.

Why don't you guys just get it over with and admit your love for one another.

PastorMikH 01-13-2005 10:24 AM

Wow! I've met Phobia and you pretty much nailed him. Though the part about not talking to anyone, I remember him talking constantly, 'course, he was talking about himself the whole time so I guess he could have been talking to himself and not anyone in particular.

Oh, and he probably would try to kick you too. I know he tried to tackle me (he said it was a hug). When he jumped onto my shoulder he just kinda stayed there until he started begging me to put him down.

:)