ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Anybody catch Ultimate Fighter tonigh? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113107)

Simplex3 03-28-2005 11:18 PM

Anybody catch Ultimate Fighter tonigh?

I think that was the best fight so far. That was the middle weight championship fight as far as I'm concerned, Sanchez is going to kill Florian in under 3 minutes with a submission.

I think Koscheck will get some more experience and some better conditioning and be back, though.

big nasty kcnut 03-28-2005 11:23 PM

It was a good fight. but i can't wait for the sam vs. bobby or alexis fight that going to be awesome.

Simplex3 03-28-2005 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcnut
It was a good fight. but i can't wait for the sam vs. bobby or alexis fight that going to be awesome.

Sam's going to get his ass handed to him. There isn't a guy in that house that doesn't want to beat his ass back to his childhood.

theultimatekcchiefsfan 03-28-2005 11:41 PM

I get all the UFC, Pride Fighting and K-1 PPV's for free. This stuff makes boxing look like a wussy sport. I know this isnt quite the topic here, but I just wanted to brag a little......................

melbar 03-29-2005 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theultimatekcchiefsfan
I get all the UFC, Pride Fighting and K-1 PPV's for free. This stuff makes boxing look like a wussy sport. I know this isnt quite the topic here, but I just wanted to brag a little......................

I'm coming to your house!

I was glad to see koscheck go, I couldnt stand that a-hole. I only wish he would have been knocked out or tapped. I really hope Bobby doesnt get to fight again. He does deserve a serious a-- whoopin though. Chris vs Diego would have been pretty sweet. I only wish Bobby was in Chris weight class, That would have been a good one!

Simplex3 03-29-2005 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melbar
I'm coming to your house!

I was glad to see koscheck go, I couldnt stand that a-hole. I only wish he would have been knocked out or tapped. I really hope Bobby doesnt get to fight again. He does deserve a serious a-- whoopin though. Chris vs Diego would have been pretty sweet. I only wish Bobby was in Chris weight class, That would have been a good one!

Nah, Diego would have whooped Leben. Chris was FAR too weak on the ground. Chris is crazy-tough, but his skills are seriously lacking and when he fights good opponents he makes mistakes and pays dearly. He might be Ok if he could get his head together and focus, but that might also destroy his edge.

big nasty kcnut 03-29-2005 01:30 AM

Ok who will win coutoure or liddell

melbar 03-29-2005 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
Nah, Diego would have whooped Leben. Chris was FAR too weak on the ground. Chris is crazy-tough, but his skills are seriously lacking and when he fights good opponents he makes mistakes and pays dearly. He might be Ok if he could get his head together and focus, but that might also destroy his edge.

Oh I dont think he would have won, I just think it would be a better fight than the one upcoming. There is also a bit of tension in the match up.

jarjar 03-29-2005 09:00 AM

Quote:

Couture is 41, I gotta think this is catching up to him by now. I give this one to Liddell.

Simplex3 03-29-2005 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melbar
Oh I dont think he would have won, I just think it would be a better fight than the one upcoming. There is also a bit of tension in the match up.

Ah. I agree, there was only one middle weight I can remember that was worse than the guy Sanchez will fight in the finals. The only reason that guy is in the finals is that Leben was dumb enough to put his face in front of the guy's cocked elbow.

Pants 03-29-2005 01:04 PM

Quote:

Andy's got it. Liddell is alright, but Coutour will dominate him.