ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Go on Record: Predict the Punishment for Deflategate (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=292380)

Buehler445 05-07-2015 07:33 AM

Go on Record: Predict the Punishment for Deflategate

So we've all talked about what we think the punishment will be for Deflategate. What do you think WILL be the punishment? Will the Kraft/Goodell relationship come to fruition? Will the be pounded as multiple offenders? Will they get the Saints treatment?

My official prediction: Brady gets a $500,000 fine. Belichick gets $250,000. Loss of a fifth round draft pick for the organization.

Lex Luthor 05-07-2015 07:39 AM

I won't hazard a guess. However, I think we all know that if it were up to Asterix, BEP and Just Passin By, the punishment would be an apology from the NFL and immediate enshrinement in the Pro Football Hall of Fame for Belichick, Brady, and the equipment managers.

KCUnited 05-07-2015 07:44 AM

A firm scolding accompanied with a 'don't you go enjoying all that pussy now, ya hear!' look from Goodell to Tom Brady.

The fans will be bombarded with ad spots from the League featuring a teary-eyed Bill Romanowski talking about how we all need to engage in tough conversations about cheating.

raybec 4 05-07-2015 07:45 AM

Loss of a 7th round supplemental draft pick in 2049

BucEyedPea 05-07-2015 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11484607)
So we've all talked about what we think the punishment will be for Deflategate. What do you think WILL be the punishment? Will the Kraft/Goodell relationship come to fruition? Will the be pounded as multiple offenders? Will they get the Saints treatment?

My official prediction: Brady gets a $500,000 fine. Belichick gets $250,000. Loss of a fifth round draft pick for the organization.

Belichick was cleared in the report. Including having any knowledge of the situation. The Patriots were also cleared on the kicking ball allegations. I see you didn't bother to read it.

Brady should sue for libel.

MMXcalibur 05-07-2015 07:47 AM

$5K fine for the Patriots
$134.74 fine for Thomas Q Brady
Lifetime banishment/deportation from the U.S for the equipment managers
Goodell gets first dibs at the annual Robert Kraft-hosted Thanksgiving feast.

BucEyedPea 05-07-2015 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 11484614)
I won't hazard a guess. However, I think we all know that if it were up to Asterix, BEP and Just Passin By, the punishment would be an apology from the NFL and immediate enshrinement in the Pro Football Hall of Fame for Belichick, Brady, and the equipment managers.

Where in Well's report was Belichick even implicated in anything? NOWHERE. He was cleared of any wrongdoing.

MTG#10 05-07-2015 07:48 AM

What should happen:

Brady suspended 8 games, loss of next year's 1st round pick.

My prediction what will happen:

Brady suspended one game, small fine.

BucEyedPea 05-07-2015 07:50 AM

I see bubble land dwellers prefer press reports, twitters or preferred sections of the report to cast judgment.

Touching the balls post inspection is the violation. Wanting the balls to be on the lower side of the PSI regulations is not a crime or against the rules. How they went about it was wrong.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-07-2015 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 11484625)
Belichick was cleared in the report. Including having any knowledge of the situation. The Patriots were also cleared on the kicking ball allegations. I see you didn't bother to read it.

Brady should sue for libel.

Libel? You Pat fans are absolutely pathetic.

BucEyedPea 05-07-2015 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 11484631)
What should happen:

Brady suspended 8 games, loss of next year's 1st round pick.

My prediction what will happen:

Brady suspended one game, small fine.

Which is about all it warrants. But if Brady feels he's innocent he should sue for libel.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-07-2015 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 11484634)
I see bubble land dwellers prefer press reports, twitters or preferred sections of the report to cast judgment.

Touching the balls post inspection is the violation. Wanting the balls to be on the lower side of the PSI regulations is not a crime or against the rules. How they went about it was wrong.

Wow.....just wow. Ignoring overwhelming evidence now.

King_Chief_Fan 05-07-2015 07:56 AM

slap on the wrist

BigMeatballDave 05-07-2015 07:59 AM

Firing Squad.

Oh, what I think they'll get, or what some around here think they deserve?

I'm going with Fines and loss of draft picks.

Old Dog 05-07-2015 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 11484637)
Which is about all it warrants. But if Brady feels he's innocent he should sue for libel.

That's got to be one of the dumbest God damn things I've ever read on Chiefsp.......oh wait, it's BEP.....carry on. I wish that stupid **** would stay in DC.