ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals Woman snatches ball lobbed to little girl at Arizona Diamondbacks game: Beyond Wrong (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276707)

Deberg_1990 09-26-2013 08:37 PM

Woman snatches ball lobbed to little girl at Arizona Diamondbacks game: Beyond Wrong

Really? WTF????

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.1468118

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Wzm0nh2Q1ak" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

a pp roach 09-26-2013 08:38 PM

you go girl.

**** kids!

Sorter 09-26-2013 08:39 PM

What a mewling quim.

DaFace 09-26-2013 08:39 PM

While ****ed up, I'm content with the public ridicule the woman has undoubtedly been seeing today. Stupid bitch.

Bwana 09-26-2013 08:39 PM

What an old dry box.

DaFace 09-26-2013 08:40 PM

On second glance, I thought this looked familiar. It's from 2011 (though apparently it's just now getting a lot of attention).

Bugeater 09-26-2013 08:44 PM

LMAO I love how she actually high fives her friends after screwing that kid over.

HoneyBadger 09-26-2013 08:44 PM

This was on reddit about 2 days ago.

Deberg_1990 09-26-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 10023387)
On second glance, I thought this looked familiar. It's from 2011 (though apparently it's just now getting a lot of attention).

Wow, really? I remember a similar one from a few years ago......

DaFace 09-26-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10023423)
Wow, really? I remember a similar one from a few years ago......

That's what the article says. The YouTube video was uploaded in August 2012. I can't remember for sure if that's the one I saw or not.

LoneWolf 09-26-2013 08:49 PM

Hey, I just yanked a baseball out of a little girls hands. High five!! For my next trick, I'm going to go through the stands and tell random kids that they were adopted and Santa Claus isn't real.

notorious 09-26-2013 08:50 PM

Vile Twat.

siberian khatru 09-26-2013 08:50 PM

It's just as well that this is from 2011. This bitch should be reminded of this every ****ing year.

a pp roach 09-26-2013 08:53 PM

i wonder what the psychological impact of this event is.

Nightfyre 09-26-2013 08:55 PM

The little girl probably had a promising career as a peewee football running back, but the coach benched her after she repeatedly fumbled the ball.

Nightfyre 09-26-2013 08:56 PM

I would totally hit that....

with a baseball bat. (Obviously in reference to the old bag. Not the little girl. You pervs.)

Bwana 09-26-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a pp roach (Post 10023460)

On the little girl, or the old dry box after she made youtube?

cosmo20002 09-26-2013 08:59 PM

That was pretty bad. Bitch should be ashamed.

What I don't like though is when they give an adult grief for making a clean catch and they just expect them to hand it over if a kid is nearby. **** that. I've never caught one, and if I do, I'm keeping it. I wouldn't snatch it out of a kid's hands though.

EDIT: On second look, I didn't realize that it wasn't even a foul ball but a was a little toss from a player going into the dugout. Obviously, he was tossing it to the kid. That's even more ****ed up of that bitch.

a pp roach 09-26-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 10023476)
On the little girl, or the old dry box after she made youtube?

the girl. the box has clearly already been stepped on too many times for recovery but the girl might have a chance.

Bugeater 09-26-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a pp roach (Post 10023460)

I don't have any doubt that it was a good life lesson for her.

L.A. Chieffan 09-26-2013 09:03 PM

This is really old

Consistent1 09-26-2013 09:04 PM

She deserves my Dickies steel-toes to the teeth for that. Terrible.

Nightfyre 09-26-2013 09:04 PM

That lady has probably already died of old age guys. No need to resent her anymore.

Simply Red 09-26-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 10023403)
LMAO I love how she actually high fives her friends after screwing that kid over.

yes.

Demonpenz 09-26-2013 09:08 PM

throwing the ball to a kid or giving it to a kid IS baseball.

Simply Red 09-26-2013 09:08 PM

i think it's pretty hilarious, i'm totally wrong I know - Sorry. :(

Consistent1 09-26-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10023492)
That was pretty bad. Bitch should be ashamed.

What I don't like though is when they give an adult grief for making a clean catch and they just expect them to hand it over if a kid is nearby. **** that. I've never caught one, and if I do, I'm keeping it. I wouldn't snatch it out of a kid's hands though.

EDIT: On second look, I didn't realize that it wasn't even a foul ball but a was a little toss from a player going into the dugout. Obviously, he was tossing it to the kid. That's even more ****ed up of that bitch.

I agree on if you catch it, it is yours IF it is a foul ball.

I've got one I caught at Wrigley when I was a teenager in my bookcase. Clean catch. Just missed getting one in a scramble at the old Busch, but that is what it is.

He was clearly tossing that in the direction of those too kids.

But **** no if I caught it, the kid ain't getting it.

Cephalic Trauma 09-26-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 10023448)
It's just as well that this is from 2011. This bitch should be reminded of this every ****ing year.

ROFL

big nasty kcnut 09-26-2013 09:47 PM

Well if was my niece i would of bashed that bitch face in

Simply Red 09-26-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 10023678)

http://i.imgur.com/6hKWIyr.gif

Hammock Parties 09-26-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 10023678)

At least you'd get to touch a female.

big nasty kcnut 09-26-2013 09:51 PM

Hey now i been around a woman unlike you.

Tombstone RJ 09-26-2013 09:55 PM

lol, I bet that woman just takes what she wants. She's a cougar, grrrrr! Hey little girl, get your own balls...

Psyko Tek 09-26-2013 10:40 PM

that is AZ's best in action

Kaepernick 09-26-2013 10:45 PM

Pathetic adult. That is just child cruelty right there.

Some humans are just scum. I wonder if she brings a machete to weddings to chop down other women trying to catch the bouquet.

Scum.

chiefzilla1501 09-26-2013 11:39 PM

I'm sure in the heat of the moment, she wasn't even paying attention and hardly noticed the kid was there. I think it's silly for a grown up to get that excited about a fly ball. But I'm sure she didn't have stealing it from a kid in her mind.

cosmo20002 09-26-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10023817)
I'm sure in the heat of the moment, she wasn't even paying attention and hardly noticed the kid was there. I think it's silly for a grown up to get that excited about a fly ball. But I'm sure she didn't have stealing it from a kid in her mind.

It's even worse in the slo-mo replay. First she leans over the girl to intercept the ball, but she drops it. It bounces, the girl catches it and has it against her chest. Then the lady just snatches it.

CanadianChiefs 09-26-2013 11:59 PM

At the end of the day, the girl got a ball, and the lady will forever be deemed pathetic.

Win-Win.

TLO 09-27-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 10023688)
Hey now i been around a woman unlike you.

Burn. :evil:

Consistent1 09-27-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10023817)

She had a little time to think about and high fived somebody instead of calling the girl back. There were obviously two little kids there.

Iconic 09-27-2013 01:47 AM

Who the **** cares. There are bigger problems in this world then some stupid **** stealing a fly ball.

eDave 09-27-2013 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 10023771)
that is AZ's best in action

Sad but true. I've seen a few of these types around. Especially up here. Scottsdale is a horrible place.

She looks like the Kardasian mom...

vailpass 09-27-2013 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 10023902)
Who the **** cares. There are bigger problems in this world then some stupid **** stealing a fly ball.

It was WAY uncool. Phoenix sports radio was all over this bitch.

Iconic 09-27-2013 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10023905)
It was WAY uncool. Phoenix sports radio was all over this bitch.

That just shows you how ****ed up our priorities are. Hey everyone! Lets dedicate an entire show to a entitled **** who steals from kids- meanwhile Obama is deploying his 200th drone strike in Pakistan killing over 1,778 innocent civilians. GO 'MURICA! **** YEAH!

Consistent1 09-27-2013 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 10023902)

It wasn't a fly ball dummy. He was tossing to the kids.

vailpass 09-27-2013 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 10023907)
That just shows you how ****ed up our priorities are. Hey everyone! Lets dedicate an entire show to a entitled **** who steals from kids- meanwhile Obama is deploying his 200th drone strike in Pakistan killing over 1,778 innocent civilians. GO 'MURICA! **** YEAH!

It's possible to focus on local issues and national at the same time. Do you mean because drone strikes are wrong you don't care what goes on in your neighborhood?

Iconic 09-27-2013 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consistent1 (Post 10023908)
It wasn't a fly ball dummy. He was tossing to the kids.

Oh that changes everything, I better send her my condolences after I search through this basket of ****s that I can't give.

vailpass 09-27-2013 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 10023910)
Oh that changes everything, I better send her my condolences after I search through this basket of ****s that I can't give.

Nobody can teach you to have compassion for children...

eDave 09-27-2013 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 10023910)

Regarding all of your posts; wow man. You are a total tool. What an asshole. Are you really happy in your life? I mean, jeez man, you are a real asshole. You gotta dump that bitch that makes you so unhappy.

FFS man. You need to check yourself. Someone gonna dork you up someday. It's not everyday you witness so much suck, but I had to read this thread. My fault really.

Hey Iconic, you are ****ed up man. ****ed up.

vailpass 09-27-2013 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 10023912)
Regarding all of your posts; wow man. You are a total tool. What an asshole. Are you really happy in your life? I mean, jeez man, you are a real asshole. You gotta dump that bitch that makes you so unhappy.

FFS man. You need to check yourself. Someone gonna kill you someday.

Easy now... I agree with you but the killing thing is too much.

Iconic 09-27-2013 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10023909)
It's possible to focus on local issues and national at the same time. Do you mean because drone strikes are wrong you don't care what goes on in your neighborhood?

Some dumb twat getting a ball snatched from her is significant local news? It warrant's an entire broadcast being dedicated to it? Don't be so naive in defending your point and be honest with yourself. Issues of significance aren't covered nearly as much as other bubblegum pieces are in this country and it's pretty ****ing sad.

vailpass 09-27-2013 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 10023914)
Some dumb twat getting a ball snatched from her is significant local news? It warrant's an entire broadcast being dedicated to it? Don't be so naive in defending your point and be honest with yourself. Issues of significance aren't covered nearly as much as other bubblegum pieces are in this country and it's pretty ****ing sad.

The fact that you would refer to a child as a "twat" is all I need to know.
Good luck in your search for peace man.

eDave 09-27-2013 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10023913)
Easy now... I agree with you but the killing thing is too much.

LOL. I know man. I'm drunk. He's an asshole none-the-less. What an asshat.

vailpass 09-27-2013 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 10023916)
LOL. I know man. I'm drunk. He's an asshole none-the-less. What an asshat.

Feeling you...cheers.

eDave 09-27-2013 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10023917)
Feeling you...cheers.

Easy now...

vailpass 09-27-2013 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 10023919)
Easy now...

LMAO

Iconic 09-27-2013 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 10023912)

FFS man. You need to check yourself. Someone gonna kill you someday. It's not everyday you witness so much suck, but I had to read this thread. My fault really.

Hey Iconic, you are ****ed up man. ****ed up.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

eDave 09-27-2013 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 10023922)
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

LOL. OK. Make it quick Francis. Big kiss and a rub of your taint Shirley.

vailpass 09-27-2013 02:24 AM

Quote:

Go to bed brother. This means nothing. Except you're scaring my girlfriend.

chiefzilla1501 09-27-2013 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10023827)
It's even worse in the slo-mo replay. First she leans over the girl to intercept the ball, but she drops it. It bounces, the girl catches it and has it against her chest. Then the lady just snatches it.

The fact that she high fives somebody makes it pretty likely she had no idea what she had done. There are some ****ed up people in the world, but pretty sure nobody would high five somebody to celebrate stealing from a kid.

I hate annoying people who chase after foul balls. She doesn't seem to have any social awareness. It looked to me like she saw the guy tossing a ball and decided she was going to get it. Same as idiots who interfere with their own team's player to catch a ball. Same with Bartman. Same with idiots who fall over the wall leaning to grab a ground ball.

vailpass 09-27-2013 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10023929)
The fact that she high fives somebody makes it pretty likely she had no idea what she had done. There are some ****ed up people in the world, but pretty sure nobody would high five somebody to celebrate stealing from a kid.

I hate annoying people who chase after foul balls. She doesn't seem to have any social awareness. It looked to me like she saw the guy tossing a ball and decided she was going to get it. Same as idiots who interfere with their own team's player to catch a ball. Same with Bartman. Same with idiots who fall over the wall leaning to grab a ground ball.

True. But she snatched the ball out of the little girl's hands. That's why she was wrong.

chiefzilla1501 09-27-2013 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10023930)
True. But she snatched the ball out of the little girl's hands. That's why she was wrong.

I know she was wrong. It was terrible. But again, it doesn't seem to me like she even realized she stole a ball from a girl. It just looks to me like somebody so wrapped up in getting a baseball that she has no awareness of her surroundings. I think people are treating her like she had ill will.

Consistent1 09-27-2013 02:43 AM

Quote:

You guys are going to get yourselves bans if you continue to post shit like that.

If you don't care about what happened, move the **** on.

I know he did it first, but the threats ain't cool bro.

eDave 09-27-2013 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consistent1 (Post 10023932)
You guys are going to get yourselves bans if you continue to post shit like that.

If you don't care about what happened, move the **** on.

I know he did it first, but the threats ain't cool bro.

I'm cool. But if I don't post tomorrow, someone should trace this guys IP. He is responsible for my death.

Hey Iconic, you should know by now where I live. I'm on the top floor and my sliding glass door to my bedroom is unlocked. Please come and take care of business man. I would be honored to be murdered by one of our nation's finest. My life kinda blows right now anyway. You'd be doing me a favor. Otherwise I'm gonna date your mother and you will be calling me dad. Asshole. Kill me mother****er! You are a pussy. A PUSSY.

I honestly don't care if you take me out so go for it big guy. Good night sweetheart.

Consistent1 09-27-2013 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 10023933)
I'm cool. But if I don't post tomorrow, someone should trace this guys IP. He is responsible for my death.

Hey Iconic, you should know by now where I live. I'm on the top floor and my sliding glass door to my bedroom is unlocked. Please come and take care of business man. I would be honored to be murdered by one of our nation's finest. My life kinda blows right now anyway. You'd be doing me a favor. Otherwise I'm gonna date your mother and you will be calling me dad. Asshole. Kill me mother****er! You are a pussy. A PUSSY.

I honestly don't care.

Just sleep it off bro. Everyone agrees he was being a jerk.

eDave 09-27-2013 03:25 AM

Focker out!

threebag 09-27-2013 03:31 AM

Should have to wear that ball around her neck forever

Direckshun 09-27-2013 04:03 AM

Who gives a shit.

It's a dick move. So what.

It's not like she jacked a car. Christ, people. Priorities.

Otter 09-27-2013 04:12 AM

Quote:

Heh, I happen to know one or two legit bad asses. None of them ever bragged once. I guess you're the exception.

eDave 09-27-2013 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 10023946)
Heh, I happen to know one or two legit bad asses. None of them ever bragged once. I guess you're the exception.

Dude hasn't even killed me once yet.

Earthling 09-27-2013 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 10023914)

Damn...Sucks to be you.:spock:

a pp roach 09-27-2013 04:37 AM

Quote:

http://i.qkme.me/358mlm.jpg

BlackHelicopters 09-27-2013 05:15 AM

Bitch

Archie F. Swin 09-27-2013 06:04 AM

I hope she catches another one....

...with her eye socket

vailpass 09-27-2013 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie F. Swin (Post 10023990)
I hope she catches another one....

...with her eye socket

Line drive to the cooter bone

Pablo 09-27-2013 06:13 AM

Is this the spot where I express my faux outrage?

cookster50 09-27-2013 06:14 AM

Quote:

I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

Tell me more about this Al-Quaeda, I've never heard of them. Are they like a homo version of Al-Qaeda?

Pablo 09-27-2013 06:16 AM

Some day that little girl is going to be in the WNBA. She's going to have the all time record for rebounds in a game and career. This is where it started. This is when she decided she was going to box out.

Pablo 09-27-2013 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookster50 (Post 10024004)
Tell me more about this Al-Quaeda, I've never heard of them. Are they like a homo version of Al-Qaeda?

Al-Quaeda Eye For the Straight Guy is on TLC, Tuesdays at 8.

Lex Luthor 09-27-2013 06:29 AM

Quote:

http://static.railbirds.com/gallery/...tough_guys.jpg