ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Today's Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264466)

Rasputin 09-30-2012 09:30 PM

The thing that got me was when Sandyeggo would throw in the flats & the RB would be down field & catch the ball in stride.

I think I'm becoming stupider by watching my team play. Is that really taught in the NFL? They did it more than once.

Meanwhile Cassell about got another RB of ours killzzd I think it was Gray, the ball was high of course could not come down with it then he got whacked. That throw was a typical sideways throw to the sideline.

Our team is like watching Wylie Coyte chase the Road Runner using ACME products. Cassell is the ACME product.

Quesadilla Joe 09-30-2012 09:57 PM

Cassel seems like a really genuine, nice person. I couldn't bash a guy like that if I knew he could hear me. I get that you guys feel like you are stuck with a bad QB, but it's not Cassel's fault he hasn't been replaced. I don't see what being a dick to him accomplishes.

Chiefs Pantalones 09-30-2012 10:15 PM

You know, I can't remember the last time a QB of ours that threw so many check downs.

FloridaMan88 09-30-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8965780)
Cassel seems like a really genuine, nice person. I couldn't bash a guy like that if I knew he could hear me. I get that you guys feel like you are stuck with a bad QB, but it's not Cassel's fault he hasn't been replaced. I don't see what being a dick to him accomplishes.

Cassel makes $60 million and has performed his job in a subpar manner... to say the least.

Why do you feel sorry for him?

BigMeatballDave 09-30-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

JFC

Go change your tampon.

Hoover 09-30-2012 10:27 PM

Well, we are just one step closer to drafting our QBOTF.

Seriously, would be the bets thing for this team.

FloridaMan88 09-30-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 8965822)
You know, I can't remember the last time a QB of ours that threw so many check downs.

Steve Bono comes to mind.

Pablo 09-30-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Well it might accomplish him killing himself .

We can only hope.

nstygma 09-30-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8964961)
If you didn't get to watch the game, good for you. You were spared three hours of your life you would never have gotten back.

thanks for the recap. i'd been looking forward to the game all week but someone invited me on a fishing trip and i spaced out, totally forgot about it. looks like i lucked out by not having to watch it.

GoShox 09-30-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nstygma (Post 8965866)
thanks for the recap. i'd been looking forward to the game all week but someone invited me on a fishing trip and i spaced out, totally forgot about it. looks like i lucked out by not having to watch it.

Might wanna go on another fishing trip next Sunday. That game is going to be even uglier, if it was possible. With the way the Ravens hit, we'll be lucky if Cassel only got one of our receivers murdered.

And yet for some reason, I'll still be watching it on TV.

BigMeatballDave 09-30-2012 10:51 PM

NFL worst 7 INTs

wheeler08 09-30-2012 10:51 PM

I was in Section 101 and tried starting a "We want Brady" chant after Casshole's first pick. I didn't get much support. The guy next to me joined in during the 3rd quarter. I'm from Indiana so this was only my 2nd home game in as many years. I'm astonished by the number of people that have the balls to wear a Casshole jersey to the game. I just want to smack them in the back of the head and say WTF? I even seen a dad carrying his 3yr old son out of the game on his shoulders and the little boy had a Casshole jersey on. I wanted to tell the dad that he was a terrible parent...

HemiEd 09-30-2012 10:55 PM

George, you should have just mailed it in like the Chiefs and only done 5.

BryanBusby 09-30-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8964961)

Fans need to start sending texts to that Customer Relations number.

Problem: The Quarterback ****ing sucks.

Hammock Parties 10-01-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

KC draws to 34-20, but is still two TDs behind. There's now about five and a half minutes left. Romeo does NOT onside kick. He kicks off.
Haha. I forgot about this.

Even Herm would have onside kicked.