ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Eric Winston is Full of Shit (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264807)

Omaha 10-08-2012 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs_va (Post 8991478)
@Gochiefsva: http://t.co/TSJmaRAt. Better start working in your apology Eric @ericwinston @Whitlockjason @kcchiefs @espn

I love this.

Deberg_1990 10-08-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 8991475)
This is all overblown. This was just an attempt by Winston to draw the attention away from this team's shitty play and direct it toward the fans. Hey we're playing like shit let's make up shit about the fans. If anyone is classless, it's Winston and the team not taking responsibility and owning up to an abysmal 1-4 start.

The conspiracy theorist in me believes Winston is just being a mouthpiece for Pioli.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dave Lane 10-08-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 8991450)
The fans just got blasted on ESPN, siding with Winston. They showed the hit but no audio. Pissholy is sucessfully turning the attention away from himself and onto the "disgusting fans" in KC

Pioli with the smokescreen about how crazy fans are to Clark this very minute.

Rain Man 10-08-2012 08:44 AM

It looks to me like Winston was feeling some misplaced guilt about getting Cassel hurt.

ChiTown 10-08-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 8991512)
It looks to me like Winston was feeling some misplaced guilt about getting Cassel hurt.

Exactly. He's been awful thus far, and he knows it played a part in getting Matthew hurt

TEX 10-08-2012 08:47 AM

Winston just let his emotions get the better of him. He then corrected his statement by saying he was pissed at all those who booed Cassel getting hurt. He is loyal to his QB. Plus, I'm sure he felt partly responsible. I'd love to have a guy like that have my back anytime, but especially if I was sucking as bad as Cassel at what I did for a living.

-King- 10-08-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 8991517)
Exactly. He's been awful thus far, and he knows it played a part in getting Matthew hurt

:spock: Winston has been awful? In what way?
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe 10-08-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8991505)
The conspiracy theorist in me believes Winston is just being a mouthpiece for Pioli.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep.

The guys on the Border Patrol are talking about it (and have been all morning).

NOBODY is talking about how BAD Cassel played up to the point he was injured.

EVERYBODY is talking about classless fans cheering an injury.

COchief 10-08-2012 08:51 AM

Great video, thanks for finding it. Clearly shows that what Winston said was a crock of shit.

The most interesting thing about the video, is how few Chiefs kneeled down or even looked like they cared about Cassel being hurt, I think DMC/Winston were the only two that kneeled down. Funny moment when Pollard was kneeling and no other Chiefs were around. Cassel has killed this team's spirit and we are not the only ones who obviously want him to "don't go away mad, just go away".

Just rewatched it, in the beginning Bowe takes off his helmet and just saunters off without a care in the world.

-King- 10-08-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO Why? Why would Pioli do this?
Posted via Mobile Device

notorious 10-08-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8991459)
Cowherd didn't even seem interested, blamed it on some drunk fans and went to commercial...

He usually goes with the opposite of what the other talking dumbasses on ESPN are talking about.

He knows that the Chiefs will draw less listeners, so he is going to push it aside. Besides, if the Chiefs would have won, nobody would have said shit about the cheering.

Mr. Arrowhead 10-08-2012 09:14 AM

Looks like Bowe is leading the cheers lol

Omaha 10-08-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

He was probably frustrated that they were being booed all day for conservative & mostly inept play on offense.

htismaqe 10-08-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8991548)
LMAO Why? Why would Pioli do this?
Posted via Mobile Device

It's pretty obvious.

Don't be obtuse.

TEX 10-08-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8991524)
:spock: Winston has been awful? In what way?
Posted via Mobile Device

He hasn't been. I don't know where Chi is coming from with that take. He's ALWAYS been very good at run blocking and very average in pass protection. That's how he's played thus far in KC.