ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Playoffs - I got a hunch (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268780)

Cmd'r&Chief 01-12-2013 12:07 PM

I think the Ravens have a good shot at winning this. The Broncos will end up fumbling the ball one too many times.

Hootie 01-12-2013 12:14 PM

these threads fascinate me because it is a win win

the Broncos win (which they will) and the thread fades to oblivion and no one cares

OFF CHANCE of an upset and the thread gets bumped and OP is like "see, I told you!"

Hootie 01-12-2013 12:15 PM

good shot?

ha ha ha

people are cracking me up

this is a nightmare matchup for the Ravens

does everyone forget the absolute MAN HANDLING that happened less than a month ago?

Flacco is terrible. Von Miller? My god, this will be a blow out.

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-12-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9308002)
good shot?

ha ha ha

people are cracking me up

this is a nightmare matchup for the Ravens

does everyone forget the absolute MAN HANDLING that happened less than a month ago?

Flacco is terrible. Von Miller? My god, this will be a blow out.

Baltimore wins. It's gonna be 7 degrees at kickoff and we all know how Manning plays in the cold. Last game Ravens missing 5 key starters.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-12-2013 12:18 PM

It's the NFL Hootie. Rarely do teams get dismantled twice by one team in one season...hell they didn't even crush the Chiefs twice.

Chiefshrink 01-12-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cmd'r&Chief (Post 9307989)
I think the Ravens have a good shot at winning this. The Broncos will end up fumbling the ball one too many times.

The best thing the Ravens have going for them is the cold. The best thing the Broncos have going for them is that Ray Lewis is playing.

Moreno's run stops today and Ray Rice has a much better day than he did last time. Look for Pitta to be targeted alot to open it up for Ray. But Ray must have a big day today if they are going to win because Joe is nothing more than a 5 o'clock hitter IMO.

Chiefshrink 01-12-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9308009)
It's gonna be 7 degrees at kickoff and we all know how Manning plays in the cold.

It will be 28 to 30 by kickoff.

Hootie 01-12-2013 12:25 PM

LMAO

the last time Peyton Manning played a COLD playoff game was 2004 against the Pats.

You guys are quoting stats from TWO THOUSAND FREAKING FOUR to try and bash Peyton Manning.

This game is going to be a LAUGHER.

Hootie 01-12-2013 12:26 PM

but hey, ChiefsPlanet.com, you put your eggs in the JOE FLACCO 2013 basket and see how far you'll get!

I guess I never accused any of you of being knowledgable football fans at least. Emotional, yes.

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-12-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9308019)
It will be 28 to 30 by kickoff.

Baltimore Ravens ‏@Ravens

Looks like it may be colder than even expected today. 7 degrees currently in Denver. 16 predicted at game time.

Hootie 01-12-2013 12:27 PM

if you REALLY want to see Peyton and Denver lose, and I know you all do, wait until next week where there is at least a viable chance.

Hootie 01-12-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9308030)
Baltimore Ravens ‏@Ravens

Looks like it may be colder than even expected today. 7 degrees currently in Denver. 16 predicted at game time.

THIS
http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=250116017

was the last cold playoff game Peyton played.

this was also the last time Tom Brady won a Super Bowl

it also wasn't at home

it was also before spygate was revealed

in conclusion

you guys are dumb

Hootie 01-12-2013 12:29 PM

other than weather

I want to hear some of the reasons why you think Denver, who completely represents the worst possible matchup for the Ravens, can lose this game.

please

please

entertain me

Pasta Little Brioni 01-12-2013 12:29 PM

Hootie, you act like you've never seen an NFL playoff game before. Hopefully you didn't bet toooo much on this one bud.

OnTheWarpath15 01-12-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9308029)
but hey, ChiefsPlanet.com, you put your eggs in the JOE FLACCO 2013 basket and see how far you'll get!

I guess I never accused any of you of being knowledgable football fans at least. Emotional, yes.

In fairness, Flacco outplayed Brady in the AFCCG last year, and was a Lee Evans dropped pass away from a SB appearance.

I don't think anyone is putting all their eggs in the Flacco basket - people are just saying that Denver isn't playing Jacksonville.