ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Archives (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   WOW...That was a BIG SMOOOOOCH from AL ! We can call him 2 face now! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=14562)

ROYC75 12-14-2000 09:39 AM

Mr.Split Personality has struck again, Big Al has went out a winner to some rather than a whinner! His speech done himself well for the possibilty of a 2004 run.

Al carried out a speech like no other politican has said before on a losing effort for the White House. He has every intention to be back in 2004 by that speech and didn't want to sound harsh with his words. It was refreshing to say the least!

Maybe G W should offer hima cabinet post to keep him at bay for the next election. (only wish'n) Al played the American public like a puppet last night!

Here's hopeing the Bush adminstration can carry things out well with the Dem's on Capitol Hill or 2 face Al will be back !

Iowanian 12-14-2000 09:42 AM

I think al will have to deal with Billary next election....I have a sneaking suspicion that biatch is up to something...

Rick Stephens 12-14-2000 09:49 AM

Gore and the Whore, America doesn't need anymore !

gh4chiefs 12-14-2000 09:57 AM

Yeah the speech was good but did y'all notice Algore at the end of his speech? After he finished, and before the camera shut off, you could see his jaw muscles flinching as if he was clenching his teeth. It kind of looked like he was having to fight with all his strength to keep from going off.

------------------
Gary

[This message has been edited by gh4chiefs (edited 12-14-2000).]

mlyonsd 12-14-2000 10:01 AM

I noticed that too. He looked like a fish out of water, gills flaring.

Either that or it is a clue that he really is an alien.

gh4chiefs 12-14-2000 11:17 AM

Kudos to you mlyonsd. Rush just described Gore exactly the same way, like a fish flaring his gills. :D

------------------
Gary

[This message has been edited by gh4chiefs (edited 12-14-2000).]

Bob Dole 12-14-2000 11:22 AM

Bob Dole thought he was just biting his tongue.

Lightning Rod 12-14-2000 11:37 AM

I am no fan of Gore but, I do question if Dubya would have conducted himself any better if the roles were reversed during this fiasco. I don’t think the conservatives have much room to gloat or claim any mandate from this election. Dubya has got his work cut out for him. Hopefully, at least in the short term the parties can put their childish bickering aside and get me a Tax cut.

DeepSouth 12-14-2000 12:51 PM

I haven't been able to confirm this but I heard that the part of Gore's speech where he quoted his Dad, it wasn't really his Dad's quote. The people in Tennessee are making a big deal out of it saying that he's lying one last time.

redfan 12-14-2000 12:54 PM

You Gorebashers are priceless! And Rush Limburger is an idiot.

rh :mad:<BR>

Clint in Wichita 12-14-2000 12:57 PM

Well, the election is finally settled, and still there are Bush supporters whining about Gore. I wonder how long this will go on?

ROYC75 12-14-2000 04:29 PM

Big Al kissed up and said he wasn't a sore loser,why do the Dem's have to act like they are sore about it? Al had to kiss up to have a chance in 2004.....can most Dem's accept this,or will it follow them for some time?

Just wanna know ! Have a good day! http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

DaWolf 12-14-2000 04:49 PM

Deep South,

Then that just shows the pathetic nature of some people who want to nit pick anything. He never said it was his dad's quote or that his dad coined the phrase, he just said if I recall correctly, "Like my father liked to say" or something like that...

Clint in Wichita 12-14-2000 05:00 PM

What was Gore supposed to do? Tell everyone in America to f_ck off?

What would Bush have done differently had he been the one conceding?

Nothing.

Bush and Gore have been doing nothing but "sucking up" to the American public for months.

ROYC75 12-14-2000 07:06 PM

Gore is a Clinton clone...2 faced to the max!
That is my biggest hangup on him.