ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU BIG 12 AND SEC PLAY EACH OTHER (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273055)

chiefsfan987 06-08-2013 12:20 PM

What they should do to make this thing interesting is turn it into a 3 day early holiday tournament called The Big 12 SEC Challenge and try to get ESPN etc to buy the rights to the tournament. Winner gets a trophy and league gets bragging rights. It would be like the old preseason Big 8 tournament in Kansas City.

Prison Bitch 06-08-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9737704)
Everyone realizes this is how they will eventually get MU vs KU back on the schedule. Expect it in the "rotation" after a few years

No clue what you're saying here.

Pepe Silvia 06-08-2013 12:45 PM

I don't want to play KU anymore, I won't watch that game when it happens.

BourbonMan 06-08-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9737802)
No clue what you're saying here.

If your serious..you might want to read the OP!!!!

If your really serious...then you might want to read the OP, before you start running off at the mouth...BTW, as long as there are fans like YOU and Saul Good, there will always be a Rivalry.

ThatRaceCardGuy 06-08-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9682505)
Beakers still dodging us. Figures

**** you slavers

Bambi 06-08-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9737704)
Everyone realizes this is how they will eventually get MU vs KU back on the schedule. Expect it in the "rotation" after a few years

nah. MU is entering purgatory as far as football and basketball goes. They did their best to abandon KU in a time of need. KU couldn't care less to watch them suffer. Some might enjoy it but most of us are more concerned with winning National Titles and returning to BCS games.

AphexPhin 06-08-2013 07:56 PM

lol its gonna be a bloodbath. The SEC runs things in college football (like it or not)

TribalElder 06-08-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9738363)
nah. MU is entering purgatory as far as football and basketball goes. They did their best to abandon KU in a time of need. KU couldn't care less to watch them suffer. Some might enjoy it but most of us are more concerned with winning National Titles and returning to BCS games.

The stage is set to force the issue by scheduling the game as part of the sec vs big 12 challenge. I would expect it to happen after a few years pass and people calm down.

ImAWalkingCorpse 06-08-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9738363)

A. You're an idiot, MU will be win more games in Football than KU will for many many many years. B. KU is NEVER getting back to a BCS game, and I mean ever. Texas, Kansas State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State will ALWAYS be in their way. No wonder Frazod dislikes you so much.

Bambi 06-08-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse (Post 9738499)
A. You're an idiot, MU will be win more games in Football than KU will for many many many years. B. KU is NEVER getting back to a BCS game, and I mean ever. Texas, Kansas State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State will ALWAYS be in their way. No wonder Frazod dislikes you so much.

KU is recruiting better than MU. The Big 12 is worse at football than the SEC. I'm much more comfortable being a KU fan entering the next 5 years than I would be being an MU fan.

But our differences make up CP and that's why I enjoy this board.

Prison Bitch 06-08-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9738475)
The stage is set to force the issue by scheduling the game as part of the sec vs big 12 challenge. I would expect it to happen after a few years pass and people calm down.

Hard to predict the future but Zenger and Self make very clear statements. I'm not certain the Big 12 wants to do something KU doesn't want.

Bambi 06-08-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9738529)
Hard to predict the future but Zenger and Self make very clear statements. I'm not certain the Big 12 wants to do something KU doesn't want.

Texas doesn't care to play A&M and they are the most profitable program in CFB by more than $40 million per year. It doesn't matter to either school. It's time MU moved on and found a new home.

Setsuna 06-08-2013 09:30 PM

This is going to be a shalacking like no other. SEC basketball has never been dominant outside of a couple of schools. They just want to embarrass us after we've been raping championships in almost all sports for the past decade.

BourbonMan 06-08-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9738529)
I'm not certain the Big 12 wants to do something KU doesn't want.

So you're saying KU runs the BIG 12 now???ROFLROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9738549)
Texas doesn't care to play A&M and they are the most profitable program in CFB by more than $40 million per year. It doesn't matter to either school. It's time MU moved on and found a new home.

You and Prison Bitch need to RE-read the OP....This isn't about Football, AND I know it's shocking, but what they are trying to do...Has nothing to do with MU/KU...You and Bitch and Saul, are the only one trying to make it that way.