ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Kiss Cam turns into Breakup Cam (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272905)

Rasputin 05-09-2013 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9670176)
That is completely staged.

I notice that on Chiefs Planet almost every video someone will come along and say its' staged or fake. Not every ****ing video is staged or fake people. They do this kind of things at ball parks.

The guy looks flaming gay and or he was on the phone with his buddy or maybe his mom. Doesn't want to be embarrassed himself to have to kiss her. So she gets pissed and dumps her beverage on him and storms off like a fat bitch would.

Dumb to think this is stage or faked.

Sure there are fake videos but anyone who thinks this is fake is full of themselves or just stupid.

Chazno 05-09-2013 07:13 AM

The way he gets his phone out of the way as soon as she stands up, screams fake.

Rasputin 05-09-2013 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chazno (Post 9670266)
The way he gets his phone out of the way as soon as she stands up, screams fake.

She was standing up and he puts his phone down. Still not fake.

Archie F. Swin 05-09-2013 07:15 AM

well....now we know what Omaha's girlfriend looks like

Iowanian 05-09-2013 07:15 AM

He is rumored to be devastated by such a Big Loss.

She's not really a tater hog, but those shorts were a bold move on her part.

Archie F. Swin 05-09-2013 07:17 AM

Word is Jodi Arias did this 15 years ago

Rasputin 05-09-2013 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9670270)
He is rumored to be devastated by such a Big Loss.

She's not really a tater hog, but those shorts were a bold move on her part.

That balled headed thing that stands up and cheers behind them. Is that a guy or girl?

blaise 05-09-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9670261)
I notice that on Chiefs Planet almost every video someone will come along and say its' staged or fake. Not every ****ing video is staged or fake people. They do this kind of things at ball parks.

The guy looks flaming gay and or he was on the phone with his buddy or maybe his mom. Doesn't want to be embarrassed himself to have to kiss her. So she gets pissed and dumps her beverage on him and storms off like a fat bitch would.

Sure there are fake videos but anyone who thinks this is fake is full of themselves or just stupid.

It looks very fake. He looks like he's acting when he keeps telling her to wait a second.

Definitely looks more fake than real.

Chazno 05-09-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9670268)
She was standing up and he puts his phone down. Still not fake.

He rebuffs her 3 times, but once she stands up hes nice enough to not only take the phone off his ear, but set it two feet away in the seat next to him. lol

Now if I saw him mouth the words "Babe, get me another beer" , I would have believed it.

add to the fact that there was no ice in the cup, that looks like water...

Archie F. Swin 05-09-2013 07:24 AM

Turns out they had make-up bacon later that night

BlackHelicopters 05-09-2013 07:31 AM

She has a cute face.

Predarat 05-09-2013 07:42 AM

She neglected to learn the most important lesson:

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/424/524...1332618918.jpg

Prison Bitch 05-09-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

At the Fresno Grizzlies game on May 3, 2013, we learn that not every relationship was meant to be put on the Jumbo-tron, but they all have a happy ending when Parker, the official mascot of the Fresno Grizzlies is there to help mend a broken heart.

You have to be really gullible to actually swallow this load. It's screaming out "staged"

teedubya 05-09-2013 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9670001)
Well she definitely isn't wearing Abercrombie and Fitch.

:clap: ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni 05-09-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Alot of the shit posted here is staged as is this one.