ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Where were all the Bolt's Fans on Oct 23? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=154711)

trndobrd 12-18-2006 07:55 PM

Where were all the Bolt's Fans on Oct 23?

Today has seen an abnormal number of Bolt's SUPERFANS show up here on the Planet. Most signed up today, or have not posted since last season.

Apparently, winning a home game is now the basis for a stone cold lock on the Lombardi Trophy, and they have all arrived to tell us about it.

However, the Chiefs split the series this year by defeating the Bolts, in Arrowhead on Oct 22nd. Where where all these San Diego fans on October 23rd?

JonesCrusher 12-18-2006 07:57 PM

They weren't born yet.

Direckshun 12-18-2006 07:57 PM

*in before Charger fans ignore the question and begin debating who's home victory was more impressive*

the Talking Can 12-18-2006 07:57 PM

at an Ashley Simpson concert?

Tribal Warfare 12-18-2006 07:58 PM

IMO, these bandwagoners who suddenly show up after the cause, and talk shit should be banned automatically

FAX 12-18-2006 07:58 PM

October 23rd is National Stick Both Your Thumbs In Your Ass And Try To Fart Day, Mr. trndobrd.

They were kinda busy.

FAX

Bwana 12-18-2006 07:58 PM

They were still Raider fans week seven.

Sure-Oz 12-18-2006 07:59 PM

These bitches that show up after a win better show up when they choke, i can sense we won't hear from them if they get their ass handed to them. I say if not, ban their ip's.

Lzen 12-18-2006 09:30 PM

There were several asshole Bolts fans sitting behind me at Arrowhead the last game. Kept dogging us for being Midwesterners and kept bragging something about living on the beach. :rolleyes:

trndobrd 12-19-2006 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen
There were several asshole Bolts fans sitting behind me at Arrowhead the last game. Kept dogging us for being Midwesterners and kept bragging something about living on the beach. :rolleyes:

Like bums?

Easy 6 12-19-2006 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen

The "where you live" smack is the stuff that REALLY gets the blood goin', i wish someone would invent a way to punch through a PC.

Iowanian 12-19-2006 08:46 AM

They were busy on SandyEggoOnline posting in their "bench LT, he's nothing but a 3rd down back...start Michael Turner" thread.

StcChief 12-19-2006 08:58 AM

On the beach,In the desert, in the mountains, by the pool....No where near a FootBall game.

HemiEd 12-19-2006 09:03 AM

They were busy, since there is so much to do in California. The strawberry cream fufu Lattes were on special at Starbucks, and that don't happen every day.

BoltsPride 12-19-2006 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trndobrd
Today has seen an abnormal number of Bolt's SUPERFANS show up here on the Planet. Most signed up today, or have not posted since last season.

Apparently, winning a home game is now the basis for a stone cold lock on the Lombardi Trophy, and they have all arrived to tell us about it.

However, the Chiefs split the series this year by defeating the Bolts, in Arrowhead on Oct 22nd. Where where all these San Diego fans on October 23rd?

LOL.. I can relate to what you are saying because I am one of those Bolt fans that signed up just before the Game on the 17th. The reason I did was because there was a link to chiefsplanet.com on the Chargers MB, due to the thread about the " Chargers being a bunch of whimps ". so that encouraged a bunch of Bolts fans to sign up and defend their team. Before that time I never thought about the Chiefs MB as a site to have to watch out for smack threads about the Bolts, so I never signed up. For what its worth, IMO, this site is a good one for KC fans and football fans in general. Herm Edwards will do a good job as your HC, its just a transition year for KC. Good Luck next week against the raiders.