ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Today was a pretty crappy day. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282800)

J Diddy 04-04-2014 06:00 PM

Today was a pretty crappy day.

I got awakened by a phone call at 6:30 this morning from my best friends ex wife from his phone. I immediately thought "hmm, this is odd" when she started talking because my buddy Rich is already living with another woman and they've been together 5 years. Anywho, she proceeds to tell me that Rich's girlfriend (who was a heavy drinker and not a very good one) got shit faced and was arguing with Rich. He told her that he had to go to bed because he had to work and laid down. She went into their room stood right over him and reached up and grabbed his 9 mm. In an attempt (I presume because she removed the clip) to get his attention, she pulled the trigger. Unbeknownst to her that there was 1 in the chamber. Brain splattered all over him, the bed and the wall. He jumps up and tries to hold both the exit and entry wound closed and yells at his son to call 911. She dies in his arms but they revive her and transport her to the hospital where she shows no brain activity. 2 hours later they pull her off life support and fly her organs and tissue to wherever it is needed. My buddy is in shock, going off 30 minutes of sleep and no food. We finally left the hospital at 3 and he wanted to go back and look for a note or anything because he can't seem to figure it out. Room was horrible, blood splatter all over the wall and just smelled like death but he got through it in a short dose.

If you could think of him in your prayers I sure would appreciate it.

Ceej 04-04-2014 06:02 PM

I'm confused.

BlackHelicopters 04-04-2014 06:03 PM

Prayers sent. Horrible tradgedy

Prison Bitch 04-04-2014 06:05 PM

vailpass 04-04-2014 06:05 PM

JFC. Hang in there buddy, do what you can and accept what you can't...

Ceej 04-04-2014 06:07 PM

So, I'm guessing she playfully aimed the gun at her own head to get his attention?

J Diddy 04-04-2014 06:09 PM

Prison Bitch

I don't think I've ever seen anyone sink to the ****ing low that you just did. I've spent all day at a hospital hugging a mother who lost her daughter, hugging my best friend who is in shock, hugging his kids who are ****ed up right now as well. Tomorrow I am going over to his house to clean her blood and brains off the ****ing wall and dispose of the bed.

Sound like a joke you stupid dipshit?

LiveSteam 04-04-2014 06:10 PM

where were the cops? Ive seen this event unfold twice on my street & both times the cops used yellow police tape & taped off the place & the crime lab van showed up & did there thing.

J Diddy 04-04-2014 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10540139)
So, I'm guessing she playfully aimed the gun at her own head to get his attention?

I don't know what happened if she grabbed the gun thinking it was empty and pulled the trigger for shock or she intended to kill herself. No note was left and the clip was out of the gun.

Ceej 04-04-2014 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Bull (Post 10540147)
I don't know what happened if she grabbed the gun thinking it was empty and pulled the trigger for shock or she intended to kill herself. No note was left and the clip was out of the gun.

I only asked because the OP was a little confusing.

J Diddy 04-04-2014 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 10540143)
where were the cops? Ive seen this event unfold twice on my street & both times the cops used yellow police tape & taped off the place & the crime lab van showed up & did there thing.

They already were there.

J Diddy 04-04-2014 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10540148)
I only asked because the OP was a little confusing.

Dude it's been a draining day.

Bwana 04-04-2014 06:13 PM

Dude that is indeed a ****ed up day, sorry bud. All my best to all involved.

Buehler445 04-04-2014 06:14 PM

Jesus. Sorry man. Be Strong for all involved.

Ceej 04-04-2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Bull (Post 10540152)
Dude it's been a draining day.

Okay, dude.