ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Anyone Have the Film of Matt Getting Hit? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264776)

Reaper16 10-07-2012 03:33 PM

It's possible the injury comes from Cassel's helmet banging up against Paul Kruger's helmet.

banyon 10-07-2012 03:35 PM

Looked like Ngata even pulled up a bit on the hit.

Balloon Knot 10-07-2012 03:37 PM

Some of you people are classless! id like to see you take a hit from a 300 pound lineman! go chiefs and go cassel!

malachi47000 10-07-2012 03:38 PM

He is faking it.. How much you want to bet it comes out that he will miss significant time due to this...Cassel is a big pussy and deserves to ride the pine. If RAC would have pulled him out of the game earlier, Quinn might have gotten us a victory today.

the Talking Can 10-07-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 8988803)

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...42/229/cbc.gif

Otter 10-07-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banyon (Post 8988855)
Looked like Ngata even pulled up a bit on the hit.

His head might have snapped off the turf. Bad angle. It's tough to tell.

Hope he's OK.

notorious 10-07-2012 03:39 PM

Cassel is the toughest QB in the NFL and suddenly gets put out by that hit?

Makes a person wonder......

Balloon Knot 10-07-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malachi47000 (Post 8988866)
He is faking it.. How much you want to bet it comes out that he will miss significant time due to this...Cassel is a big pussy and deserves to ride the pine. If RAC would have pulled him out of the game earlier, Quinn might have gotten us a victory today.

he's faking it? some of you are just ****ing idiots. (if you're not joking)

gblowfish 10-07-2012 03:42 PM

I didn't think he got hit that hard. He got pinballed from one Ravens player into another Ravens player, but he landed on his ass, not his head. When he came over to the sideline he wasn't holding his head, he was holding his arm. I though he got a shoulder injury. But then they got him up, and sent him down the tunnel with one of the CIA dudes. Looked like he was moving OK. I don't know, I think he was looking for a reason not to have to be the man saddled with the responsibility of trying to win the game. That's just me. If he was hurt, that hit sure didn't look as bad as shots taken by Charles or Droughn today.

Otter 10-07-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malachi47000 (Post 8988866)

I've seen guys get knocked out in Krav Maga class flat out 'snoring'. Don't know if you know what 'snoring' means but it's tough to tell what happens.

Judging by what I can see I call drama but his head may have snapped. I didn't want an injury, just a "enough is enough" pull by the coach.

ChiefRocka 10-07-2012 03:50 PM

He did look more googely eyed than usual after the hit.

CoMoChief 10-07-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8988887)
I didn't think he got hit that hard. He got pinballed from one Ravens player into another Ravens player, but he landed on his ass, not his head. When he came over to the sideline he wasn't holding his head, he was holding his arm. I though he got a shoulder injury. But then they got him up, and sent him down the tunnel with one of the CIA dudes. Looked like he was moving OK. I don't know, I think he was looking for a reason not to have to be the man saddled with the responsibility of trying to win the game. That's just me. If he was hurt, that hit sure didn't look as bad as shots taken by Charles or Droughn today.

Exactly....he's lost complete and total confidence and IMO wanted to find an easy way out.

Not to mention just who in the **** was he talking to on the phone? It wasn't Daboll, Zorn, or Crennel. Who else would Cassel have to answer to that wasn't already on the sidelines? Pioli?

Otter 10-07-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8988887)

You're more eloquent than me.

lewdog 10-07-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balloon Knot (Post 8988880)
he's faking it? some of you are just ****ing idiots. (if you're not joking)

Your mom shouldn't have faked that abortion.

ghak99 10-07-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8988996)
Not to mention just who in the **** was he talking to on the phone? It wasn't Daboll, Zorn, or Crennel. Who else would Cassel have to answer to that wasn't already on the sidelines? Pioli?

Was Quinn on the same phone shortly after, or was I seeing things?