ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Today's Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264466)

lcarus 09-30-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8965100)
Those are a bunch of really horrible things, Mr. gblowfish.

And one good thing. It was nice that so many players turned out for Shields. He's a great example of a great player whose career was essentially wasted on this cat puke of a team.

Sorry you had to endure all that, but I'm very proud of you for screaming obscenities at Cassel. Good job, there.

Also, have we yet determined the purpose and meaning of the CIA operatives? Anybody leaked anything on them ... other than used beer?

FAX

I'm guessing Pioli has a mole here that reads how we all post about how we want Cassel to break his neck or fall out of a plane. Hell I think I even joked once how if Cassel got sniped, I'd immediately think it was Clay. So then in fear for his nancy boy Cassel, Pioli hired a security team behind the bench.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. Now we gotta figure out who the mole is. LAChiefsFan?

Lonewolf Ed 09-30-2012 07:25 PM

Great write up, as usual. May I point out, however, that Twisted Sister and not Quiet Riot, play that song "We're Not Gonna Take It." I wonder if the selection was meant more for the fans than the players? LMAO

DaFace 09-30-2012 07:27 PM

At what point does the "loudest stadium in the NFL" thing become false advertising? That probably hadn't been true in the 21st century.

Bugeater 09-30-2012 07:27 PM

The CIA operatives tell you all you need to know about how ****ing clueless this organization is.

lcarus 09-30-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8965122)
At what point does the "loudest stadium in the NFL" thing become false advertising? That probably hadn't been true in the 21st century.

It was still loud at points during the Vermeil era. Once the Herm era started...

Rain Man 09-30-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8965122)

I was at a couple of games where the "Fire Carl and Herm" yelling was really, really loud. I think we can hit that volume again pretty soon.

Agent V 09-30-2012 07:36 PM

Great post as always. Happy to hear fans in your section were giving Cassel a tongue lashing. Cassel can't hear me from my seat, and that old drunk lady wasn't there to yell at me for being mean to him, so I made a makeshift sign out of one of those roster/program thingies that said "Cassel is not very good." I held it up with an angry, determined look on my face through the 4th quarter and after the end of the game.

It wasn't much, but it made me feel better. I at least had some fun for about 20 minutes.

gblowfish 09-30-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 8965115)
Great write up, as usual. May I point out, however, that Twisted Sister and not Quiet Riot, play that song "We're Not Gonna Take It." I wonder if the selection was meant more for the fans than the players? LMAO

Sorry, had my 80's hair bands mixed up. Rep to you, sir.

Bwana 09-30-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8965099)
I'm amazed you still have the motivation to do these things. Props for the dedication, though.

2nd always a good read. :thumb:

Hammock Parties 09-30-2012 07:45 PM

Romeo said this after today's game:

"I don't understand what happened with the team."

LMAO

MIAdragon 09-30-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8965124)
The CIA operatives tell you all you need to know about how ****ing clueless this organization is.

If they were CIA you would never know they were there, those are Secret Service cats.

petegz28 09-30-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 8965229)
If they were CIA you would never know they were there, those are Secret Service cats.

That's what they want you to think :p

Bowser 09-30-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8965099)
I'm amazed you still have the motivation to do these things. Props for the dedication, though.

No shit. George has all-world fortitude.

Nice read, as usual.

Pablo 09-30-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8965215)
Romeo said this after today's game:

"I don't understand what happened with the team."

LMAO

****, Romeo's like 65 or something right?

That's too early to be senile.

Renegade 09-30-2012 08:33 PM

My section started the "Brady" (a la Rudy) chant today. It was pretty funny.