ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Seriously now, if you had a choice.......... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105788)

Rausch 12-05-2004 09:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks
Why not?

bricks 12-05-2004 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz
Priest won't get traded this thread is irrelevant.

I agree. I don't see DV and co trading him. Just brought this up as a suggestion.

Logical 12-05-2004 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Even though they suck as much as we do...

They have sucked on offense like we suck on defense. It is really kind of the reverse scenario as ours IMO.

FloridaChief 12-05-2004 09:38 PM

Quote:

I agree. I don't see DV and co trading him. Just brought this up as a suggestion.

STFU

Demonpenz 12-05-2004 09:39 PM

i heard teams were interested, but his attitude has brought down trade value. GM's everyone were saying "Eating nacho's at a game? Not on my team"

Rausch 12-05-2004 09:40 PM

Quote:

How long have you been suggesting things to DV and co?

bricks 12-05-2004 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
They have sucked on offense like we suck on defense. It is really kind of the reverse scenario as ours IMO.

People forget there missing there best player, there captain that is, Steve McNair. Sure it's easy to write off there offense.

Rausch 12-05-2004 09:40 PM

Quote:

People forget there missing there best player, there captain that is, Steve McNair. Sure it's easy to write off there offense.

They've lost with him...

bricks 12-05-2004 09:42 PM

Quote:

They've lost with him...

yeah I know. He hasn't played with them all year. Been banged up all year. Give McNair a full healthy season, and I don't think there offense is that bad.

Demonpenz 12-05-2004 09:43 PM

Steve mcnair is tough

HolmeZz 12-05-2004 09:43 PM

Quote:

Not necassarily true. Look at the years he's had and the numbers he's put up. The guys arguably the best RB the game has to offer over the last 4 years. Just look at the stats, 5,492yds, 70tds. That an average of 1373yds rushing a season, and 17tds a season. Nobody in this league comes close to that. The numbers he's put up here, can make a point and back up to why he's tradable. The only concern in his trade value, I think, is, age, and his nagging injuries in the past. Aside from that, we can get something for Priest if we decided to trade him.

Tell me who would give us a fair amount in return for a 30+ year old, beat up, running back with a nice amount of years/money left on his contract? No one.

Skip Towne 12-05-2004 09:52 PM

Despite the euphoria on the board about LJ's success today, we probably should remember the Fade have one of the worst run defenses in the league. Gaz told me we probably should give the situation a larger sample size. Let's give LJ lots of carries over the remaining games this season before we start talking about what this thread is about.

bricks 12-05-2004 09:53 PM

Quote:

How long have you been suggesting things to DV and co?

Never have. but, I'd love to cause even the best make mistakes too. They never played the guy, cause they never trusted him. And, finally they decided to play him out of a 3-8 record with nothing to lose and Blaylock banged up. That's what it took for them to play LJ and he came out with a good performance. Sometimes you gotta take chances man. Now, is he Priest Holmes no. Can he do some of the things Priest Holmes can do, probably not. I know it's only 1 game, He's still gotta lot of football left to be played. There's 4 games left to be played, say LJ gets 100yds a game, and scores an average of 2 tds a game. I think a lot of people on here will be discussing about it, and possibly trading Priest. Dont forget, We NEED defense. It still has a very very very long ways to go :shake: So, if that means trading Priest for some good quality defensive players, and if LJ can prove he's the back that came out of Penn state. Then I say do it, that's all I'm saying. I don't care if I'm bashed. And, if I have to eat some crow I will.

Saulbadguy 12-05-2004 09:54 PM

Quote:

Never have. but, I'd love to cause even the best make mistakes too. They never played the guy, cause they never trusted him. And, finally they decided to play him out of a 3-8 record with nothing to lose and Blaylock banged up. That's what it took for them to play LJ and he came out with a good performance. Sometimes you gotta take chances man. Now, is he Priest Holmes no. Can he do some of the things Priest Holmes can do, probably not. I know it's only 1 game, He's still gotta lot of football left to be played. There's 4 games left to be played, say LJ gets 100yds a game, and scores an average of 2 tds a game. I think a lot of people on here will be discussing about it, and possibly trading Priest. Dont forget, We NEED defense. It still has a very very very long ways to go :shake: So, if that means trading Priest for some good quality defensive players, and if LJ can prove he's the back that came out of Penn state. Then I say do it, that's all I'm saying. I don't care if I'm bashed. And, if I have to eat some crow I will.

Paragraphs. Use them.

bricks 12-05-2004 09:54 PM

Very funny ROFL you forgot to add in Zach Thomas though.